FINAL

Life didn't go easy for Huang Zitao. Studies love to him up. Besides the fact that he was 'exclusively dating' his professor secretly, it was hard keeping it all secret from everyone around. Students, even other professors, love to cling to the ever popular Kris Wu. Sometimes it would make Zitao weak both mentally and emotionally. It's not like he could stop others from being touchy with Kris. He knew it all meant nothing to the blond but seeing it happening right before his eyes was just too much for him. That was why after two years of mental and emotional torture, he finally graduated. Zitao was so relieved that the moment his diploma was offered at the stage he shouted at the top of his lungs, "I'M FINALLY ING DONE! FINALLY!" There were others who cringed at the language but most laughed at his antic realizing the sense of relief and gratitude a graduate feels.

Finishing up the degree he took up meant something more to Zitao. It didn't only imply the end of sleepless nights and zombie-like state; it also meant another step of his and Kris' relationship. [a/n: yaay!]

----

Zitao was scanning the crowd as he lined up for the stage. It was like looking for a needle in a mountain of hay, nearly impossible, but then he spotted that all too familiar silhouettes of his parents together with his friends. It brought a smile to his face. Everyone whom he loves were present on one of the important days of his life. Of course, at first the few rows of seat were the teachers. Kris was there. Kris was looking at him, full of different emotions, as much emotions eyes can convey. Zitao looked at him the same and smiled the sweetest smile he could muster. He almost tripped when the guy from his back slightly pushed him forward making him break the contact he had with Kris. He looked back at him and mouthed an apology.

The ceremony went on for hours, speakers giving long speeches and everything one sees in a graduation ceremony. As soon as the emcee formally ended the program, blacks hats flew up in the air along with strings of laughter and glee. Zitao chose not to threw his, thinking of the possibility of losing and destroying his hat in the crowd. Zitao was squirming his way out when a hand grabbed him. He was immediately wrapped around strong arms, and his face pressed onto a hard toned chest. It was Kris. Zitao knew that smell all too well, even knew the label of the cologne used. He smiled and tightly hugged Kris back.

"Congratulations." Kris whispered softly, lips brushing against Zitao's ears. Zitao didn't need to open his mouth for a response, rather he hugged Kris even tightly than before and snuggled closer. Kris felt a smile on his chest as a kiss followed.

Kris broke the contact and cupped Zitao's face. He slowly lowered his face to capture Zitao's waiting lips. It went past them that a rather large crowd was around as well as the collective gasps of ooohs and aaahs. Some were surprised and some were not. The kiss was chaste but it was full of the unspoken love and admiration towards each other. Kris was not even thinking of the possibility that he could still be in trouble after publicizing their relationship. Instead of thinking of anything else besides the man in front of him, Kris fished from his pocket a silver band and held Zitao's hand in between them. He kissed Zitao's forehead before inserting the ring into he younger's finger.

Zitao could feel his tears pooling on his eyes and not long before it started flowing down his face. He--no--They, they were waiting for this moment for years and this was it. Zitao didn't expect it all, not on the day of his graduation. He wanted to say an awful lot but all he could utter were his sobs. He was not even holding back his tears nor his quite loud sniffs. This was something  more than 'romantic' could define.

Kris didn't like to see Zitao in tears but this one is different. Zitao's eyes spoke of pure joy and surprise. Kris had been keeping the ring for days in his pocket, finding the perfect time to give it to Zitao. The moment their eyes locked when Zitao was about to step on the stage, Kris then knew that that day was the perfect day. Seeing Zitao's tear-stricken face right now made him laugh and what he did even made Zitao cry harder, Kris pinched both the panda's cheeks. "You're so cute, Huang Zitao," Kris then added, "And I love you so much." Zitao wailed.

----

"Please don't tell them that."

"Tell them what?"

"About me wailing like a child as if my candy was taken away on my graduation day."

"The whole campus knew. They don't have to be told."

"Then don't remind them."

Zitao sighed as he moved around the kitchen. He was cooking for their guests tonight and Kris was just leaning on the counter, simply following Zitao's every move with his eyes.

"You know, instead of doing nothing, lend me a hand here."

"You've become so bossy over the years." Kris said as he walked to ZItao's side. "Maybe you need some discipline." Kris wrapped an arm around Zitao's waist and leaned his lips close To Zitao's ears. "Maybe I should handcuff you to the bed or spank your lovely 'til rosy pink, ne?"

"KRIS!" Zitao was beet red from his neck to the tip of his ears. Years of being in a relationship with Kris didn't even change the amount of embarrassment he gets every time Kris throws him s.

"God, I love you." Kris sandwiched Zitao's face between his hands and kissed his long on the lips. "You're still adorable panda."

"And I hate you too." Zitao's words didn't even sound sarcastic at all because even words of hate were spilled, Kris knew and felt the love in there. It was Zitao's sort of defense mechanism when he was embarrassed.

----

"Taozi, baby," Kris swallowed the remaining food on his mouth, "remember that time on my class when you slept in and I gave a special assignment just for you?"

The gang was complete that night. There were additional faces on the group as the years passed by. Around the table were twelve guys including the couple: Sehun, Jongin, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Junmyeon, Yixing, Minseok, Jongdae, Kris and Tao. It was a complete riot when all of then spoke. So when Kris started talking, it came to halt, their attention now on Kris or on what Kris was about to say.

"Uh... huh.." Zitao didn't like this at all. Something was going to be really embarrassing or humiliating about what Kris was to talk about. Zitao just could not point a finger as to what it was.

"You gave me your flash drive and guess what?"

"Oh stop with him guessing 'coz I can see that Zitao has no idea what you want him to guess."

"Shut him up, Chanyeol." Kris commanded. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun full on the lips earning him a napkin thrown at his face courtesy of Yixing.

"What? I shut him up. See?" Chanyeol defended his action. Everyone just shrugged and laughed at the couple's craziness.

"Okay. Now, about what I'm saying.." Kris continued. Zitao nodded as he eyed Kris, sending death threats through the eye contact.

"There was one folder there which I accidentally opened. It was a video of you and your friends."

The said 'friends' widened their eyes. They knew something was going to be really interesting on what Kris was telling but they had no idea it involved them.

"Oh oh oh! This is gonna be AWESOME!" Jongdae rubbed both his palms, intertwined his fingers and brought it under his chin to support his head as he placed his elbows above the table.

"There were five of you facing the camera. I guess all were drunk basing on the flushed cheeks and slurry words. I was not supposed to watch it but you were all so funny to look at so I did 'til end. Okay this was when the fun started. Sehun started touching Luhan then later was giving him hickey or whatever his mouth was doing on Luhan's neck. Luhan then grabbed Tao then doing the same thing Sehun was doing then Tao did Kyungsoo who did Jongin who also did Sehun."

Everyone eyed Sehun who seemed to be the master culprit of the mysterious hickey everyone had. [this was mentioned on ch 4&5]

"Luhan-hyung! You gave me that big bite!" Zitao cried, pointing an accusing finger at Luhan.

"I-I have no idea! I was drunk!"

"And so was everyone else!" Sehun defended Luhan and wrapped a protective arm around the doe-eyed man's shoulder.

"Oh oh oh! I wanna see the video!" -Jongdae

"Shut it, Jongdae." -Yixing

"You also want to see it, Yixing." -Suho

"You're one to talk, Junmyeon." -Minseok

Everyone laughed as others mocked those who were included on the video, throwing banters and threats and once secretly kept blackmails mentioned. Who would've thought the story Kris told started a 'let all your secrets about me spilled' bonding.

"Kris." Zitao caressed Kris arms as he called out the blond's name between gritted teeth.

Kris knew what was coming. "Couch. Tonight." He knew the couch punishment was about to come but not the other one. "And no touch for three days. Oh, wait. Let me change that to a week." Zitao said with much mocked enthusiasm.

"I think a lot of us are not getting any tonight!" Minseok exclaimed.

"I will still get laid tonight, right, Channie?"

"I..will think about that." Chanyeol smiled that reached his ears.

Everyone laughed at Chanyeol for indirectly rejecting Baekhyun.

"Ooooh. Well, I tell you, giant, Minseok's right. You wont be getting any tonight. Or the next night. Or the next next night."

"BUUUURN!" Yixing said with that soft angelic smile, making his dimples show.

"Truth be told, your dimples look like ." Chanyeol said.

"And your ears, side mirrors." Yixing retorted.

"Hey! I really can't see why you and Junmyeon-hyung didn't end up with each other." Kyungsoo cut through.

"Oh. We grew up like brothers and we just don't see each other in a romantic perspective." Junmyeon answered.

"We even tried kissing but it only grossed us off." Yixing added.

"So you're not gay for each other?" Luhan followed up a question.

"No." Yixing and Junmyeon answered at the same time.

"See? That was why I bet on you being an item by now!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Okay, losers, money down, NOW."

A collective groan and cheers rang around the room as bills after bills were smacked down on the table.

"Who would've thought I would get rich because of you guys?! I love you all!"

"Oh cut the crap."

"Shut it."

"Pity the double losers! Ten thousand won shorter and no butts or for the night!"

"Hey! Language!"

"No one will mind."

"I do. My house, my rules." Kris said.

"Okay okay. Chill dude. I just won."

Laughter erupted.

"Papa?"

"Chun, baby, why are you awake?" Zitao scooped his four-year-old son into his arms. As soon as the boy was settled into Zitao's arms, it fell back to sleep. Zitao continued to cradle the young Chinese boy as he hummed a lullaby.

"Where's Shin Hye, Yeol?" Kris asked the whereabouts of Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's daughter.

"She's with Yura-noona. That kid loves her aunt so much it makes me jealous sometimes." Baekhyun answered.

" that ! Don't cheat, hyung!"

"JONGDAE!" Kris and Tao warned at the same time.

"One more from you and I'm kicking your out." Kris added.

"KRIS! Oh god. Two weeks."

Laughter here and there reverberated around the household of the Wu family. It would never be peaceful around the house as long as the residents live there plus a few friends around.

The boys had a great time learning secrets and embarrassing moments of their friends. It was fun gathering around once in a while amidst their busy schedules. It were years ago when they started their friendship and not everyone was everyone's friend yet. Years of being together added up new faces until it was the twelve of them in ups and downs and in everything they had all gone through the years. When one was in trouble, the other eleven would be there. It was a solid bond they had created. Their attitude accepted, even the random occurrence of the other  personality each one has. All were around during one's important day or event. Each of them became important parts of each other's lives. The eleven would never be the same without the other one. They would always friends. They are family. They are one.

Fin.


Author's Note:

Finally checking the complete box up there. I am honestly both happy and sad. I love my characters (of course, i do XD). i love how i ended the fic. im happy that i started it coz i gained a lot from writing this. im happy how you still put up through my crappy updates. i tell you in advance that there will be no sequel coz i dont want to. hahaha im leaving it to your imagination, guys. ;*

i thank you all, my lovely readers!

thank you for the reviews and subs and upvotes!

thank you for being with the 12 gays of exo for four months!

kamsahamnida!

​saranghae!