Third Event: Seungyeon Territory

Asianfanfic Broadcasting System (ABS) Hero Bank

Park Jiyeon
Ability: Light manipulation ability, Sword skills, Second chance revival
Weapon: Majestic Katana, Light Rapier

Han Seungyeon
Ability: Intelligent, Electricity resistant, Mechanical summoning
Weapon: Buster Shot, Stealth Cane, Raijin Sword

X Kyu
Ability: Reality warp, Forced Immortality, Leaked Pheromone
Weapon: Golden Sword, Death Sword, Soul Linker

Jin Yoojin
Ability: Radiation resistant, Electricity generating ability
Weapon: Thunder Guitar, Pandora Box

Ham Eunjung
Ability: Fire manipulation ability, Temperature heating point, Demon summoning
Weapon: Standard-issued Sword, Flame ring

Jiyeon and Seungyeon look around the place they are landing on.

It’s a town.

A huge town.

A really huge town.

A really huge medieval town.

Medieval town?

“We’re teammates? That’s a really bad idea,” Yoojin and Eunjung appear nearby.

Jiyeon and Seungyeon take out their weapons, as the two did that as well.

All four stand still, looking sharply at the opponents’ side.

Kyu appears out of nowhere, “Don’t waste your energy just yet.”

“Why not?” Yoojin smiles at him with an evil intention, “They are my allies’ enemies. I can help them lessen the problem by killing them.”

“Your enemy right is not with each other.”

He keeps on walking before looking at them all, “We are a team right now, so nobody is killing each other.”

Eunjung scoffs, “You’re not the boss of mine! You can’t control my body!”

“Who told you that?”

Seungyeon notices his index finger’s slight movement as Eunjung suddenly levitates as her body is seen as if she is a puppet.

Jiyeon looks at her, before turning back toward him, “What are you doing?”

“I would rather not killing anyone before their uses expired.”

Flinches again, Eunjung falls onto the ground and quickly stands up, ready to face him.

Seungyeon looks at Yoojin and Eunjung, “I guess we should agree not to kill each other for now.”

Yoojin smirks, “It’s not like I am that desperate in killing you two.”

Xxxxxxxxxxx

The five are walking into a busy bazaar, with so many things can be seen sold there.

Yoojin mutters, wondering, “Woah, there are so many people in here.”

Eunjung just smirks, “You said as if you’ve never been to a crowded place before.”

“Of course I’m not. I am an agent created by the Mother Earth to purge upon humanity in a short time. The only time I could ever come out of hiding is when it was night.”

“Why only night?”

“It’s because the sunlight at my place is poison for humanity, even for me,” he takes a look at the sun while shielding his eyes, “The sun here isn’t so bad…”

Jiyeon looks at the kids playing around, with the adults nearby are having fun socializing, “This world is a wreck, but none of them ever felt bad of the condition of this place.”

“Even when the world is near to its ends, there are still chances for people to sleep without feeling worry,” Seungyeon responds, “Especially when there is a place to call home.”

“What should we do now?” Yoojin speaks to them all, “It’s not like we have to just walk, right?”

“Walking will take days,” Kyu responds to his question, “We should just borrow some transportation from here.”

“Do you know where to get one?” Seungyeon turns toward him.

But he stops at a crowd, looking through something.

A man at the middle are shouting to all, “Hello, everyone! Today we have a great deal, straight from Space Territory! A fine young woman with a great learning ability; She might have been a bit klutz but with a few minutes of learning she is able to perform even the hardest feat. Currently she is an expert in cleaning, repairing and building anything. Deal starts from 100 girone!”

“100!”

“200!”

“250!”

“251!”

“An auction on human? That is disgusting even from  me,” Eunjung looks away, “Selling human is too much. What is the meaning of freedom then?”

Jiyeon, Seungyeon and Yoojin nod.

Kyu mutters, “There is no freedom in this world, even from the beginning of this place.”

He then shouts, “1 million girone!”

Everyone stops, looking at him. Chatters.

“Isn’t that…the hectic prince? The one who refuse to marry the princess of Seungyeon?”

“What is he doing here? He is banned from this place for good.”

The man sweats, “Ah…well…”

Kyu takes out a bag of something in it, throws it toward him as he catches it, taking a look of its inside. His eyes widen, with a huge smile on his face.

He turns toward the girl, yanking her chain out of a pole and pushes her toward Kyu, “She’s yours now!”

The girl looks at her new master, bowing at him, “Kim Hyemi, at your service, master.”

“Call me Kyu. Who is your mother, Hyemi?”

“It’s Kim Yura.”

Smiling, he walks away, “Let us move now, Hyemi.”

“Yes, master.”

The other four just look at each other, completely clueless as they just follow him from behind.

“Did you even know where are you taking us to?” Eunjung suddenly speaks up, feeling suspicious.

Kyu calmly responds, “This is my hometown.”

“Owh, cool then!”

They keep on walking without any words, till suddenly a lot of people in armor appear around them, pointing spears at them all.

One man walks out to the front, mutters, “It feels so good meeting you here, Saito Kyu. Or would you rather being called as X Kyu instead.”

“Reem, have you lowered yourself upon Nikki now? What a disgrace.”

“She’s the queen after all. Her words are absolute.”

“And so is her poop.”

The armies raise their spears, as Reem seems pissed, “If you ever speak to her like that again…”

“Are you going to make me kneel in front of her again? Like that have any effect on anything.”

“Capture him and his foolish companions!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inside a huge white castle, a woman is sitting on a throne, looking bored.

The team is then brought into the room by the soldiers by force, making all of them kneel in front of the woman.

She looks at them, interested, “Who are these people, Reem?”

“They are strangers that came into that tournament held in the Urban Territory. And I have a surprise for you…”

He pulls Kyu’s head, showing his face toward her.

The woman seems excited, moving toward him, “Ah, the prince has finally come home! How delightful!”

“Prince?” Jiyeon looks at him, and so are others as well.

“Have you come home to be with this princess of Seungyeon Territory?”

“Keep on dreaming.”

“Such a cruel human.”

Standing up, the woman speaks to all of them, “Release them all.”

“But…Your Highness, they are…”

“We shall not interfere any of the tournament’s activity. This is what we have promised to them all once they have set the match.”

The soldiers bow their heads, letting the team off.

Kyu stands up, looking at Reem, whispering, “You are indeed a loyal dog.”

Reem just grits his teeth in anger.

The woman walks and sits on her throne, “Welcome to Seungyeon Territory, participants. I am so sorry for such rude hospitality given by us, brothers and sisters. The people of Seungyeon Territory has a bitter relationship with those from Urban Territory.”

“B-brothers and sisters?” Seungyeon wonders.

“In this world, all of us human came from the same father but different mothers. Maybe Reem can explain the history of this world?”

Reem salutes her, “Yes, Your Highness. Long ago, this world is as peaceful as it is, but a virus has wiped almost all humanity, with all men and some of the women are turned into monstrous beings. With only one man alive, a huge war occurs with the man as the prize. Finally solving it with an agreement, the man is shared among all surviving women of this world, and the generations after them are all brothers and sisters, genetically engineered for a new marital situation.”

The four are dumbfounded. What was that?

The woman speaks again, “I am the current ruler and the princess of this country, Han Nikole. This remarkable country is called Seungyeon Territory and feel free to stay in here as long as you are needed to.”

“Your name is Nicole?” Seungyeon wonders as the princess shakes her head, “It’s ‘k’, not ‘c’.”

She nods, understand.

Yoojin raises his hand, “What about all of the questions I’ve heard at the bazaar about asking who their mothers are?”

“It is a common way of introduce yourself to a stranger in this world. People are not obliged to answer that question but a bond can be made easily if you actually answer it.”

“Then…who is your mother?”

The armies raise their spears, with Reem shouts, “How dare you ask the name of the princess’ mother!”

Yoojin looks at the female team members, “What? I am just being a polite man.”

“No need to worry. I can answer that simple question. My mother is Han Seung-Yeon.”

Seungyeon is frozen on her spot. That princess is her daughter?

Jiyeon points toward Kyu, “What about him? Why is he a prince?”

“This country is my mother’s legacy, but there is a second founder of this place, and her son is Saito Kyu, the man you are teaming up with. We are to be wed off with each other.”

“Only if you are not alive.”

“As you can see, he keeps refusing the order of the founders of Seungyeon Territory, and that is why he is treated badly by almost everyone.”

Reem scoffs, “Some people think him as the start of a revolution.”

“Do not treat your brother like that. He is far better than you in anything.”

Seungyeon moves toward them, “Then, how can I give assistance?”

Jiyeon speaks up, “We are to go to Urban Territory and Kyu told us that it is better to travel by transportation.”

Nikki smiles, “Great idea. How about we transport you by airship? It is the safest way in this dangerous territory.”

The four nod happily as she speaks some more, “But you will have to stay here for a day while we prepare the airship for you. We will give each of you a room in this palace.”

Moving toward her throne, she presses a button on the chair as some female walks into the hall, wearing traditional clothing.

“Eunji, would you show them their rooms?”

“Yes, Your Highness?”

Eunjung is filled with curiosity, asking her, “Who is your mother?”

“I actually have two mothers.”

“Two?”

“Yes, they are Park Jiyeon and Ham Eunjung.”

Jiyeon and Eunjung look at each other in seconds, before the flame girl looks away, “Not a chance.”

Jiyeon looks at Seungyeon, who just shrugs.

The group follows the maidens out of there, but Nikki quickly pulls Kyu’s arm, “We have a lot to discuss.”

“Did you discuss using your mouth or your body?”

“Why not both?” she gives a slasher smile.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyemi is seen following Seungyeon into her room, which she is sharing with Jiyeon for an unknown reason.

“I thought she said that we are getting a room of our own each?” Seungyeon whines, landing on the double bed back first.

“That princess is suspicious enough…” Jiyeon whispers, looking at Hyemi, “What do you think?”

“I…I have no idea…”

She looks at her for awhile, before proceed to ask, “Hyemi, where did you come from?”

“Space Territory, ma’am.”

Seungyeon joins her, “Then how did you get in here?”

“The armies of this country captured me and my people and decide to sell all of us as slaves.”

“Didn’t your people able to defend yourself?”

“No, the armies of Seungyeon Territory are way stronger than us all…”

Xxxxxx

Yoojin and Eunjung ended up in the same place, looking at the room.

She turns toward him, smirking, “So, is this the first time you are in the bedroom with a woman?”

“Kinda…I never really got to socialize with anyone else before…”

“Wow…how do you live before?”

“I was just a clone of someone else, made by the Mother Earth itself in order to eliminate all human. But if I were to left alone, my mind will grew conscience and I’ll started to act like human.”

“Isn’t being human is the best thing ever?”

“Yeah, but Mother Earth despise human so much.”

He sighs, lying on the bed, “I’ve lost too many memories, and I don’t think I want to have more, so I ran away from my cage.”

“It must be fun… to have your own identity…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kyu enters a luxurious bedroom, moving past the bed and straight to the balcony.

Nikki lands on the bed, looking at him, “Why don’t you join me on this comfy bed?”

“Cut to the chase.”

Nikki sighs, rolling on the bed, “Man, I missed my brother so much and now he hates me so much. Why would that be?”

“You know why.”

“Is it because we are siblings? Is that why you broke our engagement? Don’t you want to be a king?”

“I killed your brother of the same mother.”

“I am fully aware of that. Here I wished that you wants to have this throne.”

Silenced.

“Tell me, Kyu. What do you want the most in this world?”

Silenced.

“Death.”

“I can’t give you that. You are essential of this world. This world depends on you.”

“Why can’t I be like any other Kyu of different worlds? Why do I have such responsibility?”

He looks at her, “What is my purpose in this world?”

“I wonder what did you meant by those words.”

Sighing, he lies on the bed, looking at his sister close up, “Can’t we just be brothers and sisters? Must we engage in such act?”

“It’s not like our mothers have any other choice. There are no longer any men other than our father, and so our mothers bear the new generations with family relations. is now needed to keep the world moving.”

“You are my sister; that fact won’t change.”

“Can’t you just accept my love to you? Or you rather accept those girls in the Urban Territory as your ?”

“Aren’t you acting as one right now?”

“I shall be your one and only .”

He rolls away, “I won’t accept such feeling.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyemi is sitting with Jiyeon and Seungyeon, who are listening to every of her words.

“It is true that one man has made all other women pregnant long ago, but more details left obscured by the mothers. Long ago, as men are left to one person only, a war started to happen between different factions, led by different people just for that one man. And soon thanks to One Man Treaty, his seeds were to be shared by all the factions, forming different territories. Still, the war is secretly going on just for the man till the newest generations are born.”

“What about now?”

Hyemi looks away, “The mothers have no idea about this, but all of us are now siblings, as none of the newest generations are not blood related. It is said that while some people are ignoring the liability, some are against of having such situation. They insist of getting into some kind of dimension to find mates to e with.”

“What kind of dimension.”

“I have no idea, but that’s what some insists…”

The slave girl looks at her hands, which turn into glasses.

Seungyeon stands up, noticing the hands, “How did you do that?”

“I don’t know. I already have this when I was smaller…”

Jiyeon looks outside, looking at the people living their life down there. This place looks familiar even if it is not the same as her palace before.

She feels miserable, looking at them from this view. This view is what despised her the most.

She turns toward Hyemi, “Did you have any siblings back at home?”

“I have a brother, Young. But he joined the military and now he has gone missing a year ago.”

“What happened?”

“A war. Sins Territory attacked us before.”

The two participants have no idea what the two territories looks like, but the word war truly give the two shiver.

Hyemi turns sadder, seeing that she must have missing her own brother.

Seungyeon sighs, looking away, “There are things that bugging me the most. All this talk about marriages between siblings, I wonder if there is any rule from there.”

Hyemi looks at her, “No man-man and woman-woman marriage, of course. And the bride and the groom should not come from the same mother.”

“That’s it?”

“Every territory has their own dos and don’ts on anything, but us, Space Territorian have the least numbers of dos and don’ts for marriages.”

“One is which…”

“If you want to marry a sibling of the same mother, you may be able to do so if one of you joined the military for a year.”

The two female contestants nod, now understand what that sadness actually mean…

She then speaks to them, “Tell me, how is master Kyu look like? Is he a good man?”

The two shrug as Seungyeon mutters, “We just get to know each other. Although there’s something about him though…”

They already know the fact that each world of Hallyu Heroes Universe has one Kyu each, and each of them have different ways of speaking, thinking and doing anything. So they pretty much have no idea what kind of Kyu this world has.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It’s already morning.

On top of the castle, a huge flying airship is seen moving away from the building.

On top of the flying ship, Seungyeon looks exicted, looking at the whole place, “Wah, we are actually flying!”

Jiyeon, Yoojin and Eunjung just look at the whole place coolly while Hyemi is still with her timid look.

Kyu looks at Nikki, “Why are you following us?”

“Why not? I just want to watch my favorite brother in the tournament.”

“You are Urban Territory’s number one enemy.”

“I’m sure I’ll get free pass there.”

“Like bombing the whole place?”

She is silenced, no longer smiling.

“I…hate…those people…”

Kyu sighs, walking away, “Keep that hatred of yours.”

He joins his team, as Yoojin speaks to him first, “If she’s the enemy of the place we are going to, isn’t that’s a bit dangerous?”

“Let her be. She knows what she is doing.”

Eunjung just smirks, “She got guts; I’ll give points for that. My dear princess isn’t brave enough when facing an enemy, not even wanting to walk out of the castle.”

“Good for you. The queen in my place is just repressing her loves over kills,” Jiyeon whispers.

Kyu looks at Hyemi, “Sorry if you had to follow me all around the place.”

“It’s okay. I am your slave after all.”

“I don’t make my sister my own slave.”

Jiyeon flinches a bit, “That’s a good word. Hope you stay true to that word.”

Seungyeon is still looking down on the surface, “What are those creatures? They are so big!”

Hyemi responds, “Those are Appear, a group of monsters that appears along with the disease. It is said in the history book that they are the one that spread the virus.”

“They are giant porcupines, hamsters and snakes!”

“Seungyeon Territory’s monsters are made up of either human-size creatures resemble tiny creatures or giant-sized creatures that resemble human-sized creatures.”

“Will they kill human?”

“Yes, that’s why there is rarely human walking around the surface of this world.”

“I’ve always wondering why one of the events of the tournament is to have a trip.”

Seungyeon sighs, rolling on the floor, “But I still have no idea why this place has my name on it. I mean, how is the life of the other me in this world?”

“A leader of a faction,” Kyu enters the place, “This territory could have been called as Desert Territory due to itself resemble a desert, but the people of this place want to put this place’s name the same as their first queen’s.”

“Why?”

“Because she is the first mother since the war.”

“What?” Seungyeon sits up straight, “I bear the child first? There was this kind of me in the other world?”

Jiyeon mutters, “It could be like that. We have no idea how each world works after all.”

Seungyeon starts smiling, “This must be because of love that the man loves her so much that she become the mother before anyone else does.”

“No.”

“Owh…” realization struck her, “I don’t want to hear that story anymore…”

Nikki looks terribly sad, hearing the story as she sits down, closes her face, “I hate my mom…for bearing me with such…action…”

Yoojin just sighs, looking away, “Human…”

The princess suddenly chokes, kneeling on the floor, banging on it. Her expression looks painful as she screams out loud.

“What is wrong with her?” Eunjung is filled with curiosity.

Kyu moves toward her, helping her out, “What’s with you?”

But then she bites her neck.

He quickly pushes her away, feeling pain on his neck, “What is wrong with you?”

Nikki just shouts out loud, banging on the floor even louder as the airplane moves sideway.

Hyemi suddenly shouts at everyone, “We are going to crash!”

Too late.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon opens her eyes first, looking around as she found herself on the ground.

Seeing Eunjung, she quickly runs toward her, shaking the girl, “Wake up…”

Eunjung looks up, quickly moves away, “Get away from me…”

Kyu and Yoojin walk toward them, helping each other as the latter speaks up, “Could you two please stop arguing? This is totally not a great time to do such.”

Seungyeon suddenly appears out of sand between them, breathing heavily. She then points toward her front, “What is that thing?”

Looking toward the stated direction, they can see a giant hamster moving around, lashing its spiky tail around and smashing onto cacti all over the place. Its eyes are pure white, without anything resembles irises.

The roar that came out does not resemble hamsters, but more of an irritating sound in high pitch.

Kyu steps forward, “Nikki, what have you summoned?”

Below the monster, Nikki is still shouting, and is now crying, “I HATE MY MOTHER! I HATE MY FATHER! I HATE MY BROTHER! I HATE MY COUNTRY! I HATE EVERYONE! KILL ALL! KILL ME!”

“What is wrong with her?” Seungyeon turns toward him as Kyu sighs, “Apparently Han Nikole is pouring out everything she have been keeping inside of her.”

Yoojin points toward somewhere else, “The Urban Territory is just nearby. Should we move toward there?”

Jiyeon takes out her katana, with Kyu and his golden sword and Seungyeon and her gun, moving forward, “You can if you want to. I can’t just let her rampage around.”

Kyu smirks, “Why are you helping out? This is my sibling’s problem.”

Seungyeon shakes her head, “I’m not sure I want to see someone who could have been my daughter running around like that.”

The three walk away as Yoojin is frustrated, “Arggh, I ing hate heroes!”

“Too bad,” Eunjung takes out her sword, “I am a double agent, so I play both sides.”

“Damn it!”

The five are now looking at the monster as Eunjung wonders, “Does thing has a name?”

“Hamster Seung.”

Seungyeon laughs, “That is one non-creative name.”

“This world’s you gave that name.”

“Owh…the other me must be one non-creative human.”

“She’s a good leader, though…”

Seungyeon looks away, “Geez, I know I’m not…”

The five take out their transformation trinkets, doing some poses while activating those.

[Jiyeon = USB, Seungyeon = Gloves, Kyu = Bracelet, Eunjung = Fireballs, Yoojin = Sunglasses]

“Oath of the Queen!”

“Buster Assign!”

“Zero Henshin!”

“Come forth, flame demon!”

“Earth’s Trust!”

Now wearing their battle suits, they charge toward their one single enemy.

Yoojin stops, backing away from the giant hamster as he flicks his guitar. Thunder comes out of it and straight toward the monster, making it back away and now stands on two feet. He then takes out his box, opens it up. A huge wind is thrown toward the monster, pushing it backward.

Seungyeon shoots onto the fallen creature with her gun, but Hamster Seung manages to roll and start smashing the ground near her. Still, the girl jumps away, throwing her now-boomerang stick toward it, hitting it in every possible direction.

Jiyeon jumps around a white platform all toward the sky and slashes the monster midair repeatedly, until she decide to create a white rapier and starts slashing even more.

She steps away, as Eunjung stabs he ring onto the hamster from below, throwing it toward with a powerful, flaming throw toward somewhere else.

The monster is about to land toward a frightening Hyemi as Kyu notices her, running toward her, “Get away from there!”

She did not move, so he ended up shielding her and both got buried.

The monster disappears, as there are glasses all over the place. The glasses levitate and combine into two figures, turning into Hyemi and Kyu hugging each other.

He startles, looking at her, “You…can turn into glasses…”

“I…”

But then a roar is heard, looking toward the fighting spot.

Seungyeon screams out loud, “Argh, will this thing ever get tired?”

Hamster Seung is still around, fighting against the four.

“That monster is a summoned monster. All summoned monsters will keep on appearing as long as the summoners able to do so!”

“Then how to make this thing stop?”

“Either the summoner loses all required energy or knocked out.”

“I don’t think I can wait for her to stop, and our hands are busy!”

Jiyeon lands on the ground, quickly running toward Nikki as she sees a chance.

But…

“Buster Assign…”

She is thrown away as Eunjung mutters with no expression, “Huh, she transformed…”

Seungyeon looks at the princess, literally jaw dropping, “Why is she having the same suit as mine?”

Kyu mutters, “She gets that from her mom…”

“Owh…I get it…her mom is me, and I am Buster Squad, so her mom is…HEY, WE ARE STILL NEARLY DYING HERE!”

Kyu turns toward Hyemi, holding her shoulder, “Lend me your soul.”

“What?”

“Soul Link: Kim Hyemi!”

His black and gold suit shifts itself into a glass-like suit as he stomps his feet onto the ground.

The ground turns glass, moving straight toward the monster and traps it into a glass-like cage.

“Now!”

The five run toward Nikki, who starts spamming bullets around them as they dodge it as they keep moving forward.

Yoojin reaches first, hitting her with electricity coming from his guitar. Eunjung hits her with her flaming fist. Jiyeon double slashes her and Seungyeon shoots her at point blank, stunning her.

Kyu reaches her, stabbing her right at the stomach and quickly pulls the blade away.

Nikki kneels, losing her suit as she falls onto the ground.

The five revert to their civilian forms as Kyu sighs, “It’s all over now…”

“What’s up with her?” Eunjung asks him, “Princess’ tantrum?”

“No…” Kyu kneels, looking at her, “Someone drugged her.”

“How? She was with us all the time,” Yoojin wonders.

“Remember the cards I gave?”

Jiyeon, Seungyeon, Eunjung and Yoojin take out cards that stated that the tournament is a lie.

“Remember those words,” he walks away from there.

The four just follow him from behind, with his word plays inside their minds.

Hyemi bows at her master, speaks, “I’ll be waiting for the princess to wake up.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in a room, the man on the seat is watching the footage as he mutters, “That is actually a good fight. Nice thinking, er…”

A woman bows at him, “Kara, sir. Jung Kara.”

“Yes, Kara. Is it even okay to drug your sister like that?”

“She deserves it. That brat princess dares to even try to sleep with my dear brother. Only I am allowed to be with him.”

“Why are you chasing after him so bad?”

“Because he is special.”

The man just scoffs, “To think that both your mothers used to sing in the same girl group… I wonder how they will feel to see their daughters trying to kill each other…”

 

End first team.

So, you have learn a history lesson about Seungyeon Territory.

Next: Hyosung, Joon, Hyoyoung and NicHwa ended up in Flame Territory just to learn that there are humans living in there, waiting for their own demise as the volcano is going to erupt near their home.