Third Event: Game Start

Asianfanfic Broadcasting System (ABS) Hero Bank

“And…now… it is time for the third event!”

“This event is like the most waited event ever! Why is that, Doan?”

“Well, it’s because the contestants will be paired in groups of whatever numbers we drew for them last night. They will be transported all across the planet, and they will have to work together in order to stay alive. Only ten groups of whatever numbers are accepted at the end of the line; Urban Territory. Also, each group is allowed to decrease the number of their members till the last two. If they refuse to stop at that point, both will be killed.”

“Doan, how many territories are there in this planet?”

“Twelve to be exact.”

“Why don’t we list them all? Not all of our spectators came from Bridge-NEX so they might be confused whenever we speak of these territories.”

“Then, read the screen as it shows the introduction of all territories available.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Blank Territory
A territory with nothing on it; unsuitable for living, but suitable for war. The stadium that is the location where the spectators are in right now is right here, and the building is NOT from here.

Urban Territory
Modernized territory, with the most population in it. It is literally the busiest territory ever. The final stadium is located here.

Flame Territory
Hottest territory on the planet. Constantly having volcano eruption any time anywhere.

Water Territory
Half-sunken territory, with few islands around. So many waves all over the place.

Nature Territory
The territory with lives, beyond imagination even. The forest here are so thick, it seems sentient. The friendliest territory.

Space Territory
There are nothing in this territory, and it is constantly under zero gravity. It is also the smallest territory ever.

Death Territory
A territory full of spikes, traps and tons of possibilities of people die in here.

Sins Territory
One territory always having red sky and pink land, it has pheromone everywhere, able to initiate anyone’s actions toward any of seven deadly sins. Look like a normal housing area from the outside.

Snow Territory
The coldest territory ever. Snows are constantly falling onto the ground.

Blood Territory
The scariest territory ever, with the buildings around emit dark and edgier environment.

Time Territory
One territory divided by four different sections; past, present, future and end. Each section have differences in the environment.

Seungyeon Territory
The only territory with non-English name, established by Queen Seungyeon years ago. Combinations of different medieval lifestyle from different points of time, it is the largest territory.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eisen sighs, “That’s a lot of places.”

“Each with different sets of environment, this is a challenge for all participants. With the only clue for the direction is a huge tower reaching the sky at the Urban Territory, they will have to venture deep into the planet, moving toward their destination.”

“Remember, we only accept ten groups into the stadium. The rest will be killed on sight.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All around the planet, lights appear on the surfaces of each territory.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“GAME START!”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Outside of the stadium, a group of people are camping nearby the building, eating lunches.

One of them springs a question, “Why are we eating casually in here while everyone is killing each other somewhere else?”

“Because, we are not starting our mission when nothing significant happen yet. You can only kill people when they start killing.”

They all turn silenced once more, eating their foods.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere in a bigger stadium, a man is looking straight toward the sky, muttering, “Any minute by now…and it will be all complete.”

Why is it so short?

Because the next chapters on this event will focusing on ten groups that will make it to the Urban Territory.

Any suggestion on the team? That will be totally appreciated.