First Event: One-on-One Time Limit

Asianfanfic Broadcasting System (ABS) Hero Bank

The scene shows a stage, with everyone is preparing on something, setting up the whole stadium.

A man is seen looking around, checking something with a pad with him.

A group of girls approach him from behind, playfully grabs him.

He takes a look at them, “Hey, girls! Finished your work?”

The one in the middle nods cheerfully, “Everything is done!”

“Then, shall we start now?”

The girls nod cheerfully as he just laughs, “Let us begin, then!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is the same place, with loud cheer coming out all around the stadium. The audiences are all made up of people of different races.

“Hello everyone, and welcome to the 5th Universe Tournament, Heroooo Baaank! We are now live from Hallyu Heroes Universe, the 5th universe having the Hero Bank. This is your anchor, Rooooy Doaaan!”

“And this is your co-anchor, Charles Eisen from Special Squad Universe.”

“Welcome to the show, Eisen.”

“The pleasure is mine. This is first time Hero Bank ever got its own cable, finally able to stream it live all around multiverse. It doesn’t matter where you are from; Marvel Universe, Detective Comic Universe, or the infamous Meta Universe, you are all able to watch it live from one of the Hallyu Heroes Universe’s world, Bridge-NEX!”

“It is indeed! For your information, the first Hero Bank started from Medieval Universe, the hometown of the director of this annual event, Hakai Faka! Ever since its first popularity there, there are tons of demands by a lot of people from different universe to watch their favorite heroes fighting against each other to the death!”

“I’ve watched the first tournament, Doan. Needless to say, it is always awesome to watch such event where you compile heroes of different worlds, different backgrounds, different fighting styles and see who’s better.”

“For anyone who is still new to this tournament, it is a tournament where each world sends out two people with strongest and most reliable abilities as they fight with each other in a series of events. The sole winner of the tournament will be granted a power beyond gods and goddesses. Who knows what it is, but from the testimony of the winners, that power is pretty much what everyone wants!”

“Getting laid?”

“Not sure. The power may always be a mystery to us all. But does it really matter when we just want to see these people killing each other?”

“Not really, Doan. I nearly don’t give a to those powers. It’s not mine anyway.”

“Ditto, Eisen. Now, the tournament will be held in four different sections. The first one will be an introduction to all heroes, having a sudden fight somewhere in selected area in this world. The second one will be a battle royale, putting heroes into eight blocks, fighting against each other. The third one will be putting them into teams, making them going through the large area on this world in order to reach this stadium. The stadium will then witness the fight between the surviving heroes, where the death rule starts from there.”

“Enough chitchatting! We will now introducing the heroes of the worlds!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A girl is pulling another girl through the corridor, “Come on, it’s already started!”

“But my ramyun…”

“That can wait! This tournament is much more important!”

“How important?”

“S-class!”

She then pulls the girl into a dark room, where a lot of people are sitting on couches and chairs, watching a white screen with the event of the tournament in it.

One of the man sees them, speaks up, “Sunhwa, Hyosung, just on time!”

Sunhwa sees the screen, letting go of her friend, “Ah, it’s already started!”

The man then claps his hand, “Alright, guys! Watch carefully as our duty starts now! The future of Hallyu Heroes Universe and even the whole multiverse is on our hands!”

“Okay!”

Hyosung still looks bad, “But…my ramyun…”

One girl stands up, “Let me get that for you. I’m going to the bathroom anyway.”

“Thanks, Seungyeon…”

Sunhwa signals them to be silenced, “They are there!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the middle of the stadium, white light shines brightly and disappears quickly.

Now the spot is filled with people, looking around the place.

“Wah, would you look at that.”

“Is this the feeling, Doan? I suddenly feel nervous looking at the numbers of heroes. The whole field of the stadium is nearly filled.”

“Just wait till the end. You will feel glorious after that, no matter who won.”

One girl in black shirt sees a girl in futuristic uniform, speaks to her, “Hyoyoung, is that you?”

“Ah, T-aranger Park Jiyeon? How nice meeting you here!”

Not sure if this place is that nice. Too many killing intents here.”

The two look at the place, with a lot of vicious eyes looking all around the place, searching for their prey.

A woman then joins into the scene, “You’re here too, Ryu Hyoyoung?”

“Seungyeon?”

Jiyeon looks at her, “Your friend?”

“You know my work, right? I am a Continuum Police. My work requires me to go all around the place, meeting new people along the way.”

“Must be fun…” Seungyeon pouts, “I don’t even get to go out of the place.”

Nearby, a man looks uncomfortable, looking at so many people.

A bigger man greets him, “Hey, Jinwoon!”

“Ah, Taecyeon. Why are you here too?”

“To fight in the tournament. Why are you asking such weird question?”

“I thought they only send out like two people per world?”

Taecyeon points his finger toward himself, then toward him, “One… two…”

But then Jinwoon points somewhere else, “Jin Yoojin is there.”

“Well, that was weird.”

Back to the two anchors, Eisen is looking at a paper, “Man, would you look at the list! Just how many participants are there in this tournament?”

“So many. That is why they are allowed to kill each other during the second and third event in order to reduce the number of competitions.”

“Wow, I can’t wait to see such thing! How on earth they are able to reduce such heavy numbers; let us all find out in, Hero Bank!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All of them see the light once more, this time found themselves in a lot of different places.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Eisen, it seems the participants have been sent to the certain areas, where one-on-one fight will be occurred at the same time in a short time.”

“At the same time?”

“Since the numbers of the participants are too many, the fight will be occurred at the same time as ten different additional cables are given to watch the fight in eleven different areas. They will test their skills in a short time, as to prepare for the next battle royale.”

“Tell me, Doan. Is the first event is that much of importance other than to showcase the participants’ abilities?”

“The number of damages received during the fight will be the benchmark for the battle royale. The more damages you received, the harder the environment where the battle royale will hell to them all. So make sure you could at least not getting too hurt.”

“Better not hurt your beautiful bodies, honey.”

“For now, those participants should rest for few minutes before the timer begin. After that they will have to find an opponent around the place to start the fight. While that happen, let us tell you that in the making of this tournament is not free.”

“Yeah, we have so many sponsors around the multiverse, with the promise of doing some sellout along the way.”

“Even us anchors need money.”

“Say, is it true that you just married to your 100th wife this year?”

“Hell yeah! I would love to talk about how our family is getting merrier with so many wives in my home, but nobody wanted to hear about this anyway.”

“Anything to say to her?”

Doan laughs, blushing, “Are you serious?”

“Why not?”

“Why don’t you do it?”

“Okay! This message is for my harem back at my world; Have fun while I’m not around you guys! It’s not going to last long! Now it’s your turn.”

He just ignores him, “This tournament has so many sponsors, but we will give the biggest credits to Reisos Company from Special Squad Universe for helping us making this work. They even help us gather the participants.”

“Big thank you to my ancestor!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon is just sitting on top of a rooftop, sighing.

She’s not here for fun, she’s here to find Danee, her sister. She has gone missing and Zero told her that she is entering the tournament.

This is a waste of time. At any point the queen will eventually rule the whole world of hers.

TING!

She stands up, looking at a figure in front of her.

The woman smiles at her, “Hey, are you feeling tired of your life?”

Her hand suddenly envelops in electricity, prompting Jiyeon to stand up, readying her sword.

“Wah, the bell just started and we already have the first fight ever!”

“Looks like someone just can’t wait to fight. Who do we have here, Doan?”

“It is Park Jiyeon of Bridge-KRWN versus Jugun Nicole of Bridge-MLDY!”

“Cat fight! I love cat fight!”

“What we are about to witness is a fight of lioness. These two are fierce in their own way.”

“Doan, I have a problem right now.”

“What is it?”

“These two heroes are so hot; I don’t know who to cheer for!”

“And so are our audiences back at home and at the stadium! That is why I will read out loud short biography on these two girls right away!”

“Please do so!”

“Park Jiyeon, also known as Queen 1 back at her hometown; having become a mob leader, calling herself as a queen till she resign after feeling tons of guilt of killing her own sister while her other sister has gone missing. She is currently fighting against her clone that’s going through the same road as her before.”

Doan then moves the paper, taking another one, “Jugun Nicole, the third mother of Raijin. She came from a distant future of Bridge-MLDY, where technology causes the world to keep getting electrocuted o the point of everyone has become beings of electricity, practically dead as human. They also has been transferred to the past, stopping everyone from having technology once again.”

“Ex-queen or dead girl? Whatever, both are still hot!”

“Could not disagree with such. Seeing that the participants are mostly handsome or gorgeous, it is safe to say that this year’s tournament is going to be hell of an eye-catcher for everyone!”

Jiyeon takes out her USB, shouting out loud, “Oath of the Queen!” She then throws the USB into a slot on her waist. A green portal appears behind her, giving her the black and yellow battle suit necessary to fight.

“Interesting, aren’t you?” Nicole laughs, having electricity fully enveloping her body, giving out a costume of black clothing with a fedora in it.

Her hand sparks again as she runs forward, “Sorry, but you will have to die!”

The thunder is shot toward her, as she quickly creates a white wall in front of her, defending herself against the lightning.

She then decides to throw the wall straight toward the enemy, but the wall just moves forward without hitting anything.

“Up here, missy!”

Nicole is seen above her, throwing more lightning at her as she retaliates by dodging and goes to slash her with her katana.

The slash nearly got hit, but goes straight toward her. Jiyeon tumbles, standing at the same spot as her.

Her head moves around, looking for the electric lady.

But then she feels something chilly around her, “Miss, who told you to stop? Keep on hitting on me!”

Thunder hits her around her, realizing that she is now inside Nicole. The shock renders her unable to move.

Nicole laughs maniacally, taunting her, “What’s the matter? Losing your steps already?”

Slowly, Jiyeon raises her sword forward, flipping the blade toward her and stabs herself with it.

Nicole somehow startles, “Miss, what is wrong with you? This is not the good time to commit suicide!”

The sword glows white light, somehow making her screaming out loud, pushing her away from her body.

Nicole is thrown off onto the wall, disappears in light.

She falls onto the floor, exhausted. Her sight suddenly turns white.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“What a fight. Don’t you think so, Eisen?”

“Indeed it is, Doan! Stabbing yourself to hit your opponent; only few people in the multiverse have balls to do such action. Or eggs; depend on your gender.”

“And now the rest of the fight has begun!”

“Err…Doan, what is that?”

“What?”

“I see someone is crawling in a weird way. I am not looking at something came out of Silent Hill, am I?”

“No idea what you just said, but that thing is indeed horrifying!”

“Ah, and someone is closing onto her!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seungyeon is walking in a bleeding factory, looking around. She then rolls sideway, nearly getting hit by a spear.

She takes a look at the attacker, startled, “What now?”

Nicole, with her head upside down, is seen crawling on the floor, with is bleeding like a leaked dam, “Kill…”

“That is really messed up!” she shouts, taking out her gun and shoots the enemy on the head, making her fell on the floor.

But then she is lifted upward, showing another woman underneath her, stuck on Nicole’s body as she stand up, smiling wickedly toward her, “Die…”

Seungyeon is flinched, “There’s no way I am fighting that thing!”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“We are now looking at a new fight! Han Seungyeon of Bridge MLDY Versus JuRyu NicHwa of Bridge-DIE!”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Owh, come on! This isn’t a Resident Evil game!”

The abomination of NicHwa charge forward, still smiling at her as Seungyeon takes out her cane, ready to fight.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Argh, what the hell is that thing, Doan?”

“According to the bio, this creature is JuRYu NicHwa, an abomination that has the power of six super-powered female. She is an experiment gone wrong, as six female were infused into one being of destruction. She has her own mind and able to think of herself, but she is more of a psycho killer searching for human to eat on them alive.”

“Six, you say?”

“Maybe the other four is hidden somewhere, who knows?”

“Then this Seungyeon girl is in trouble.”

“Don’t you worry! Han Seungyeon is an experienced soldier trained to fight monsters with no exact body. She maybe a nerd, but that brain of her managed to calculate tons of possibilities of anything and able to come up with a perfect plan!”

“Just hope she’s not getting eaten! I would not want to see our beautiful figures decrease their numbers before anything!”

“The Siamese twin isn’t?”

“Not my thing.”

“But dead girls are?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Already in her battle suit, Seungyeon runs around the place, shooting and sometimes hitting the creature with her cane. She still not dares to even touch that thing.

The creature roars, finally setting on her target as she jumps toward her right when she reaches the designated spot.

“!” Seungyeon turns her glove’s dial, creating spark on it as it goes toward her gun, shoot a huge beam that throws the thing away from her.

NicHwa lands on the floor, totally not moving at all.

Y-Lupin kneels down onto the floor, relieved that it is finally over. Her hands shake really hard.

But then a black light appears in front of her.

Turning to look at it, she sees a female figure in white costume is standing there, with her whole body is bleeding.

“Owh, what now?”

The female roars out loud, hurting her ear drum in the process. Fleshes coming out of her suit, breaking it as they struck onto Seungyeon’s limbs, putting her onto the wall. Her gun falls onto the floor.

Such attack makes her realizes of something, “No way? She survived that shot?”

More tentacles-like flesh appear out of her, hitting her repeatedly.

Seungyeon screams out loud, feeling pain all over her body.

One roar is heard as a sharp-pointed pole appears out of NicHwa’s chest, going straight toward where her heart resides.

“, is this the end for me?”

But then she disappears in a light, releasing her onto the floor as she disappears as well.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Time up!”

“That was a close call!”

“I was so nervous when it happens! But we all know that in the first event, nobody is allowed to die yet.”

“What if someone did before time up?”

“Then the medical team will revive them back immediately.”

“We have a medical team? In a death match tournament?”

“There are things some of you didn’t know yet, Eisen. Medical teams are present throughout the tournament since we need the participants to be in full health before any fight begins. If you want to kill someone, kill them on stage with style!”

“Ah, it seems we are looking one interesting fight right here!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The silent hero, Lee Jongsuk slowly walks around the school field, looking at the breezing environment.

Two kinds of sounds exist in this world; one kind of sounds that people here, one kind of sound that only he hears. His world is noisier than other people. It’s really loud!

He just stands around, looking at the place with his calm face.

Another man arrives into the scene, taking a look at him. ‘Who is he?’ he thought.

Jongsuk just smiles, “I’m just an actor.”

But the man stares at him differently, “You…listened to what I spoke in my mind? Are you…Inner Entities? ”

“Inner Entities?”

“There’s even Inner Entities in different world? Well, then. I guess I have stop you and whatever you are planning for.”

He readies his stance, as Jongsuk readies his.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Wah, men fights!”

“You’re into men too, Eisen?”

“No, I just wanted to see something else for a change!”

“Well, then. I hope you will be interested in this fight! The first participant from the left is called L by his peers, due to his inability to speak the letter L for his native Korean descent. He is an Infinite User, a type of people with superpower!”

“Then his enemy won’t have a good time, right?”

“Not really! Lee Jongsuk is just your typical actor in his own world, but he has an alter-ego of Silver Screen Warrior, another self of actors that are heroic. He also bestowed with silver-based power.”

“Another superpower? Well, fates do bring them together!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

L raises his left hand forward as he puts his right hand behind him. A black ball appears in front of him, forming into a black arrow. The arrow is then shot toward Jongsuk, creating an explosion.

“Set, Camera, Action!”

Jongsuk, in his rabbit-like silver battle armor, jumps out of the smoke, armed with a stick as he moves forward and throws silver balls toward his opponent, making him dodges.

L stands up, gritting his teeth, “What kind of Inner Entity is this?”

He pushes his right hand upward, shouting out loud, “Infinite Access!”

A black square appears above him, quickly goes through him, giving him metallic black suit as he pulls out a black sword, “Target in sight! Commence purification!”

Jongsuk just ignores his word, knowing too well there are different people in different world. He slashes some silver with his stick as L keeps on dodging the attacks while shooting his own attacks.

The two keep on shooting at each other, but then decide to clash each other’s weapon. But then both disappear in the light.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eisen punches his table, “Owh, come on! It’s a good part!”

“People keep on forgetting about the time limit in the first event, so on that!”

“Doan, look! There are so many fights already!”

“It’s about time! I think we can no longer cover them all!”

“That is why we have more cables for you to enjoy those fights! And you can even download some other fight you missed in our website; stthp://mww.deathtourn.com/1steventmatches!”

“Be sure to comment, rate and subscribe to the newsletter for more info!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Owh, come on!” Hyosung shout from inside the dark room, “I was about to show up!”

Zero just laughs, “That’s not really you. That Jeon Hyosung is way more seductive than this Hyosung.”

“I want to see me, too,” a girl raises her hand, pouting.

“Then we should all switch to different cables, quick!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Bridge WNDY; Jeong Jinwoon versus Bridge WNDY; Jin Yoojin!”

Jinwoon smashes his guitar around, clashing with Yoojin’s guitar.

As it goes, he shouts at him, “Why are you here, super idol!?”

“I am not SUPER IDOL!” Yoojin plays his guitar, hitting Jinwoon with flame, causing him to scream.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Bridge HDNG; Jeon Hyosung versus Bridge FANDOM; V!”

“Idols deserved to die!” V shoots lasers with her shotgun as Hyosung rolls around the place.

She then does a backflip, and points out her gun toward the crazy girl, shooting her leg.

V is damaged, falling onto the floor.

Hyosung finally stands up, winking at her, “Goodbye, honey!”

BANG!

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

“Bridge GM; Ryu Hyoyoung versus Bridge SLW; Kwon Boa!”

Hyoyoung is running around the collapsed buildings, running away from so many shots from the sky. She takes a look above her, looking at a flying airship shooting laser at her, “I did not trained for this!”

The airship finally sets its main cannon at her, shooting a huge beam at her.

“No way!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Bridge WNDY; Ok Taecyeon versus Bridge DIE; Code A!”

Taecyeon is dodging spikes coming out a woman, “There is no way I would be fighting girls!”

Dual voices coming out of her, “Then, you shall fight a man of me!”

The woman opens wide, vomiting a man out of her and he flies straight toward him.

Taecyeon is not moving, stunned by this, “What am I looking at right now!?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Bridge MSCBYS; Lee Joon versus Bridge ESOTC; Luhan!”

Lee Joon is lying on top of a skyscraper, keeps shooting his sniper bullets toward his target. But his target has so many debris flying around him, defending himself against the target.

Joon shouts in frustration, “Man, at this point I will never hit him no matter what!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Bridge SBSTVV; Kim Jongkook versus Bridge SLVR; Choi Minsoo!”

The two is seen having a boxing fight, which is probably so boring to even narrate about it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Bridge MSASY; Bae Suzy versus Bridge GG; Jung Jessica!”

Suzy is hit by a lot of attacks in the darkness, unable to retaliate. But then she shouts, shines brightly, pushing Jessica onto the ground, completely blind by the light.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soon the fights are finally reaching the end.

“Wah, so many fights! I don’t think I can keep up with the names I just shouted!”

“Me neither. I completely exhausted by now.”

“But, hey! Look! We still have one more fight!”

“Now that look something!”

Eisen takes out a paper, reading it out loud, “It’s a fight between Bridge NEX’s very own hero; X Kyu versus Bridge FANDOM’s Park Shinhye!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in the viewing dark room, everyone is looking at Zero, “SHRAFFE!”

He stares at them, “What? I don’t know how he did get in there!”

“But he’s not a celebrity! How did he get there?”

Zero has his attention toward that particular Kyu. All of Kyu all over the world is supposed to act as a supporter, support certain people in become the heroes of their world. But why this Kyu become the participant himself? Where is the true hero of that world?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Wait, a man fighting a woman? That’s totally unfair!”

“Why not? We have been seeing powerful girls before. What makes you think the girls here are weaker than man?”

“Doan, you are being ist right now. I did not talk about inequality in gender, it is unfair that the man down there is able to fight a woman! How jealous!”

“Owh…I have become an awkward person. Everyone, please don’t flame me tonight, okay?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The woman, Shinhye is shooting the man, Kyu on sight with her shotgun repeatedly.

But he keeps on walking and walking, totally unharmed by the situation.

His right hand creates a long sword out of nowhere, stabs her right at the gut, “All of you are fools right now…”

He then pulls out the sword, slashes the tip right at her neck, making her bleed as she disappears into light.

He is also disappears into light.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Oh my! Doan, he just killed a woman!”

“Totally did not expect that one, and his movement is fast even! But do not worry, our medical teams are the greatest through the universe.”

“And the fight concludes the first event. We are going to a pretty long commercial break, as we are healing all the fighters for the second event; battle royale!”

“You seems to have get it, Eisen! Yes, we are having a commercial break and after this we will reveal who’s who is going to be in what block for the battle royale. At this point, killing is permitted!”

“Then, we will be back after these commercials!”

The screen then turns into a commercial.

“Too powerful that you break the only protection from baby rain? Can’t do abstinence as you are simply god? Buy KKS ! You surely won’t getting laid like at all!”

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Zero stands up, looking at those people in the room, “Okay, time’s up!”

“Yayy!” one girl cheers, “Are we going to the field, sajangnim?”

“Yes, Rian! We are joining the game. The fight starts now!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jiyeon and Seungyeon is sitting side by side, getting patched up as Hyoyoung and Hyosung enter the place, “Are you two alright?”

Seungyeon whines, “Did  we seem okay to you?”

Taecyeon and Jinwoon is seen nearby, getting patched up as well as the former chuckles, “You girls did a great job just now!”

Jongkook, Jongsuk, Joon and Suzy are also there, resting. And so are some other people.

The door opens up, with Kyu enter the place.

Everyone turns toward him as he mutters, “You guys can keep on doing this, or join me. I am going to be the winner and that power will be mine.”

He then throws each one of them cards before walking out of there.

Joon loks around, totally dumbfounded by this, “What was that?”

They all take a look at the card, showing their faces each. They then turns to the back, showing a logo says ‘Hallyu Hero Trading Card.’

But there’s also a writing ‘This Tournament is a Lie’

 

First event finished!

Not giving a anymore, I’ve decided to put this story into chapters, but the number of chapters will be so short and the length of each chapter will also be short.

Next: Second event started! The blood bath started as the heroes struggle to even survive. And the fight is as hell as it would be. A new bond is started to forge among them all.