Chapter 2

0330 ~ Unpredictable

 Chapter 2

 

SooHyun was skipping his way out of the hotel room he shares with AJ, Hoon and Eli. He wants to spend some time playing games with DongHo the whole night since they don’t have any schedule tomorrow.  As he reaches closer he found the door to the room is slightly ajar. “DongHo ya! I’m coming in?”

 

“Ne Hyung!” DongHo replies as he continues to turn the whole room upside down. “Where is my psp?! I know I threw it around here somewhere..”

 

“DongHo ya! I’m staying with you tonight so we can play games till dawn!” SooHyun declares his motive in coming over while he make his way to the bathroom.

 

A few minutes later, there came a knock at the door.

 

“Oppa, can I come in?” EunHen asked.

 

“Yeah…” DongHo stop dead in his track and turn around to look over towards the door. “EnEn? What are you doing here? You are supposed to be sleeping.” DongHo walks towards his sister, gesture for her to come in and closing the door behind her.

 

“I can’t sleep…” EunHen replies as she quietly walks towards the bed.

 

DongHo was too worried about his sister that he totally forgotten about SooHyun. “EnEn, stay here with me tonight ok?” 

 

“CHA, what games shall we play first?” SooHyun asked as he walks out of the bathroom and stop dead in his track when he saw EunHen on the bed with DongHo.

 

“Hyung… uh… mian (sorry)  I can’t tonight… go back to your room ok?” DongHo pleaded.

 

SooHyun shot EunHen a cold stare before answering DongHo’s request. “’Fine!” SooHyun slams the door behind him.

 

“Mianeyo Oppa…(Sorry Bro)” EunHen apologized.

 

“Guenchanayo…(That’s ok) Wuri aggie (My baby)… come here and try to sleep.” DongHo replied.

 

“Oppa, can you sing me a song?” EunHen asked as she cuddled up to her brother.

 

“Yeah… how about the song ‘End of the road’?” DongHo suggested and EunHen nodded. With that, DongHo started to sing and EunHen slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Meanwhile in the other room:

 

KiSeop was jumping up and down with Kevin doing crazy expressions while Hoon and Eli were jamming to some rock songs when SooHyun dashed in the room grumpily. Everyone dropped everything they were doing and sit around SooHyun.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be playing games with DongDong?” Hoon who had noticed that SooHyun had come in the room without DongHo, questioned.

 

“Hyung! What’s wrong?” Eli asked as he tapped on SooHyun’s shoulders before finding a spot beside him.

 

“Were you kicked out too like me and Kevin, SooHyun hyung?” KiSeop asked casually as he opened a can of drink and pass it to SooHyun.

 

“Our Maknae have been spending an awfully lots of time to himself lately.”  Kevin who had noticed the change in DongHo’s attitude added to the conversation.

 

 “I hate her!”

 

“Who are you referring to hyung? EunHen?” Kevin was taken aback by SooHyun’s reaction.

 

“Yeah… ever since she’s with us, DongDong hardly spent any time with me! Who is she anyway?” SooHyun asked in an unhappy tone.

 

“She’s Dong’s sister, remember?” KiSeop tried to calm SooHyun.

 

“Well yeah… but don’t you guys find it odd? DongHo never told us how on earth he had a sister!” SooHyun said.

 

“Come to think of it, I do find it odd. But hyung, and I find it even more odd because you are always picking a fight with her.” Hoon replied.

 

“And DongHo always take her side!” SooHyun pointed out.

 

“We’ll ask DongHo about this tomorrow.” Eli suggested and everyone agreed. “Wait a minute, has anyone seen AJ?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AJ was pacing back and forth in front of DongHo’s hotel room. He has been worried about EunHen the whole day. Her face looks pale and her lips were drained of its colour. ‘Should I knock on the door?’ AJ wonder. EunHen has been in DongHo’s room for over an hour now and still no movements. AJ didn’t want to alarmed DongHo by being overly concerned with EunHen but his head is about to explode if he didn’t find out her current condition. So finally, he gain up the courage to ring the bell and before long DongHo open it and motion for AJ to be quiet before letting him in.

 

DongHo looks down at EunHen who was fast asleep. The actual reason why he didn’t want her to come is still hidden deep within. From the day that she asked me if she could come along, DongHo had mix feelings that something bad would happen. He felt like He is going to lose her, and this time it’ll be forever. He lost her once, when their mom send her away as her health had always been weak and she needs to seek treatment overseas. Recently, her health got better and their mom brought her back home. DongHo doesn’t want to lose her; he cannot afford to lose her again… not now, or ever...

 

“Is she ok?” AJ ask in a whisper and DongHo nod in reply.

 

The Next Day:

 

“DongHo YA, can we have a talk?” Kevin asked.

 

“Yeah Sure... hmm EnEn, go to your room and get ready to go for lunch.” DongHo call over to EunHen and she reply with a smile and walked out of the DongHo’s room.

 

“Ne, Hyung?” DongHo asked.

 

“DongHo, is there anything you’ve been keeping from all of us?” KiSeop start breaking the ice cold silence. “We were wondering about EunHen…?” 

 

“I had never mentioned about her before. EunHen health has always been weak since birth and because of that she’s being send away by my mom to get the proper treatment. It was really difficult to deal with emotionally and I don’t want to talk to anyone about her because I was trying so hard not to be reminded of her.” DongHo covers his face with his hands trying to hide the tears that started to form at the side of his eyes. “The only sister whom I love most was being sent away…” DongHo’s voice trailed off. Kevin puts his arms over DongHo’s shoulders and taps gently trying to give some comfort.

 

“I understand how you felt. You don’t need to explain the rest.” AJ said.

 

“BUT, you have stopped spending time with me!” SooHyun complains, pouted his lips.

 

“Sorry Hyung… it’s just that I want to spend a little bit more time with her…” DongHo replies with a remorseful expression.

 

 “C’mon everyone, let’s pack our stuff. From today onwards, we’ll have our VERY OWN tour bus!” Eli announce as he excitedly went around giving high fives.

 

“Chincha? (Really?) Our very own?” Hoon ask, totally in disbelieve.

 

“YES you heard it right HOONIE!!” Eli replies as he shakes his booty.

 

“YAYYY!!!” Hoon jumps up and down waving his arms around, imitating Eli.