Chapter 1

0330 ~ Unpredictable

Chapter 1

 

“OPPA! Come on!” Shin EunHen pleaded.

 

“Come on sis; JIEBAL (please)! Don’t do this to me…” DongHo rolled his eyes whining at his sister’s request.

 

“But oppa…” EunHen tries to reason with her brother.

 

DongHo turned to face his sister. “Do you really wanna? You know that I won’t have the time to look after you. You need to behave but I’m afraid that I’d ended up babysitting you throughout the whole tour!”

 

“YA! SHIN DONGHO! Do I need to remind you, we are of the same age! I know how to behave. Darn! Why on earth do I ask you in the first place? I’ll go ask mom!” EunHen stormed out of DongHo’s room.

 

DongHo eyes widen,“Oh no you don’t!” He quickly ran after her but was split seconds late.

 

“Mommy, mommy! I wanna ask you something!” EunHen shouted from the staircase as she hurriedly made her way down and into the kitchen to where their mother was. “Mommy can I tag along on oppa’s Japan tour pleaseeee…. I promise I’ll be good…” EunHen gave her mother the most reassuring smile and puppy eyes as she waits for the verdict.

 

“Ermmm… Ok sure, Yes you can darling. Go and pack your stuff. They’ll be leaving tomorrow.”

 

“OMMA!” DongHo whines. “Oh Great! Now I’m stuck with her for the whole tour!” DongHo mumbled to himself as he quietly walks out of the kitchen.

 

EunHen stops in her tracks as she looks at DongHo making his way up to his room. ‘Maybe this wasn’t a good idea afterall… all I wanted was to spend a little quality time with oppa. We’ve been separated from birth and now that I’m finally back, he’s always touring… all I wanted was to be given the time to be bonded with him… but since he’s reluctant…’ EunHen took a deep breath before plucking the courage to give up on her plans as she marches towards DongHo’s room. “Erm… oppa… after thinking about it, I’ve decided not to go with you. I understand that it would be hard for you to face me for the whole tour…”

 

“No, it’s not that sis… it’s just that this will be the first time the boys are going to meet you and I don’t know if it would be hard for you to fit in.” DongHo explained.

 

“I understand, it’s alright… I’ll stay…”  

 

“EnEn, wait! Come with us. I would love to have you around!” DongHo declare as she ushered EunHen into her room “Be fast now, try to pack light. We are not going on a vacation.”  

 

“Ne, arrasoyo (Ok I got it!)… goodnight.”

 

EunHen stayed up the whole night to pack her luggage to be ready for the trip of her lifetime, the thoughts of spending time with her oppa made her excited. Soon after she was done packing, she drifted off to sleep.

 

The Next Day:

 

DongHo jumped on EunHen’s bed and she barely move an inch from the impact of the vibration. Looking down at his sister, he placed his hands on his hip, he looks up to the ceiling, rolling his eyes as he pouted his lips. “SHIN EN EN!! I SAID WAKE UPPPPPP!!!” DongHo shouted at the top of his voice as he continues to jump on the bed creating a hurricane.

 

EunHen turns around and kick DongHo off the bed and continues sleeping.

 

“OUCH! Do I really have to do this?!” DongHo gets on his feet, rolling up his sleeves. “You ask for it…” DongHo’s lips turn into a vicious smile. He grabbed both EunHen’s legs and with a tug, he pulled her off the bed.

 

Rubbing her head, EunHen grouchily sat up straight with her eyes still close. “What happen? My head feels like it’s been through a whirlpool…”  Just then she felt DongHo’s hands kneed her cheeks as hard as he could. “AHH-AHH –OUCH!” EunHen push his hands away and she shot up giving him an evil stare.

 

“Looks like you’re finally awake! EnEn, get ready I don’t want to be late.” DongHo ignores her stares; he threw a towel towards EunHen direction and walks out the door.

 

Half an hour had passed and there seems to be no movements coming from EunHen’s bedroom. DongHo is starting to pace up and down in front of the door as he keeps looking at his watch. “SHIN EN EN!!” DongHo shouted.

 

“I’m coming!!!”

 

“Come on! We are going to be late!” DongHo grabbed his luggage and head for the door.

 

“Ok! I’m ready. Let’s go!” EunHen replies as she struggles with her luggage. “I can’t… get… it out!”

 

DongHo turns around and to his horror, he saw EunHen lugging 2 big luggage and 2 gymnastic bags and a bag pack. “Are you kidding me? Did you just pack your whole room for this trip?!” DongHo’s eyes widen. “EnEn, which part of packing light doesn’t you understand?”

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t make up my mind, so I pack everything!” EunHen smile when she sees DongHo’s luggage.

 

Waving his hands up in the air, “Whatever,” DongHo said. “Get in the car!” DongHo carries her luggage and load it in. “It’s all your fault! Now we are late! The guys will kill me!”

 

“C’mon Oppa, admit it, even if it’s not for me, you’ll still be late. You are always late!” EunHen reminded him.

 

“Ok, ok…”

 

At The Airport:

 

“Hey! You are late! Wait, not just late but EXTREMELY late!” Eli shot a cold stare towards DongHo.

 

“I’m sorry… it’s my fault that Oppa is late. Please don’t be mad at him.” EunHen said, stepping in front of DongHo.

 

“Well, well… and who’s the young lady here?” AJ asked.

 

“Erm…Hyungs, she is my sister, EunHen.”  

 

“You got a sister? No kidding?” SooHyun asked as he walks around her examining her every feature. “Is she really your sister?”  

 

“It’s a long story…”

 

“C’mon! Let’s board the plane.” Hoon ushered EunHen away from the boys. “Oh my, you did pack a fair bit for the tour.”  

 

“Huh? I thought that we were late?” DongHo asked.

 

“Don’t you know, when it comes to SHIN DONG HO, HwaSeok will always take extra precaution in making sure that you were late in meeting us but we’ll never  too late to miss the flight.” Kevin explains trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

 

KiSeop pulls SooHyun away from peeving EunHen’s way. “Hyung, leave her alone…”

 

 

On The Plane:

 

“Where’s my seat?” EunHen asked.

 

“You’ll be sitting with SooHyun hyung.”

 

“I don’t wanna sit with her.” SooHyun retorted.

 

“Neither do I want to sit with him.” EunHen replies.

 

“I wanna sit with DongHo!” Both of them said in unison.

 

“Why does hearing this doesn’t make me feel good?” DongHo mumbles to himself thinking that no one heard him.

 

“That’s because she’s your sister and he’s your hyung!” AJ answers in a whisper with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

 

“Thanks a lot AJ hyung…”  DongHo said and AJ laughed.

 

“No Prob!”