Kris is A...!

Goodbye, Summer

Guuuuyss I'm back ;__;)/ Sorry for the long wait I was hospitalized lol. Hospital really, I felt like a hermit that strapped into a bed and my consumption of FF decreased really critical xD Alsooo I think my chapters are a little bit too short so I tried harder this time.

 

Enjoy!


 

* * *

Beolseo myeon seodo wae geurido jeulgeo wonneunji arasseo

I don’t know why it was so fun even when we were being punished

            * * *         

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun marched together towards Kris’ room to receive their detention. They walked in chatters, and Chanyeol felt like his stomach could explode anytime due to the laughter.

                “…And then Kris was giggling like a high school girl when he read the text on his phone! Oh em gee He was such a sweetheart actually you know!” Baekhyun ended his (another) embarrassing story about Kris with a good fit of laugh, followed by Chanyeol.

                “Damn it man! I can’t even believe that Kris could move those lips even to a small smile!” Chanyeol laughed as he slapped his thigh continuously to control his laughter.

                “You should have seen his face! And he also likes to fanboy over that popular girlband, what was it? 2NE1? He squealed like this : ‘Oh my god CL is so cool! Oh my god Dara is so cute! Oh my god Minzy is so adorable! Oh my god Parkbom is so pretty!’ while jumping up and down!” Baekhyun laughed again.

                “What did you say!?” Chanyeol’s eyes got wider. This was like, a legendary rumor that has sent a lots of researcher team to find the truth! He remembered his senior, Choi Seunghyun which he met in some 2NE1’s fanclub (yes he was also 2NE1’s fanboy too) said to him that there was a rumor spreading at the community which said that THE Kris secretly liked the girlband too.

                “I just said that Kris likes to fanboy over 2NE1, why?”

                “Baek, you’re my hero. Chen Chen needs to know about this.” He took out his phone then texted his other comrade, Kim Jongdae - or so called Chen.

 

To           : Chenchen

From     : Chan

My Comrade.

 

To           : Tower

From     : Chentroll

Yes Sir.

 

To           : Chenchen

From     : Chan

Kris is one of us.

 

To           : Tower

From     : Chentroll

Holy , don’t with me. I just got another detention, now waiting in front of Kris’ room.

 

To           : Chenchen

From     : Chan

I’m not lying. I have his cousin said it loud. What did you do this time?

 

To           : Tower

From     : Chentroll

I glued Ms. Jessica to her chair again.

 

To           : Chenchen

From     : Chan

That joke is getting old dude. See ya comrade.

 

                “Who’s Chen Chen?” Baekhyun piped in as he was trying to look out what’s on Chanyeol’s phone. Just as on cue, they arrived in front of Kris’ room, facing Chen that was squatting in front of it.

                “Here dwarfie, is one of my comrade.” Chanyeol said as he put his fist on his chest. Chen stood up and did the same thing.

                “We are one! We are EXO! We live in this school to troll and prank and we are proud about that!” They said in unity, even though Chen’s high pitched voice mismatched Chanyeol’s deep one.

Baekhyun blinked his eyes once, then twice.

                “You guys are so hilarious! Do you mind getting another comrade?” Baekhyun laughed and gave the two a salute. The duo saluted back,

                “Welcome to EXO, comrade Baekhyun!” Chen exclaimed.

                “Please treat me well, comrades!”

                “Well, aren’t we going to the battlefield now?” Chanyeol spoke out.

Baekhyun then knocked Kris’ door three times, but no answer. He even called his cousin ‘Missy Krissy’ but no one came.

                “Maybe he’s still with the Headmaster?” Baekhyun said.

                “You’re right; he was chasing him down, wasn’t he?” Chanyeol agreed. Chen nodded in understatement.

                “Oh yeah Chan Chan, you said that Kris is a Black Jack too? Who’s the source? I must say a million thank you.” suddenly Chen asked.

                “Almost forgot about it! Chen Chen, our comrade Baekhyun here, is Kris’ cousin. He was the one who told me that Kris is also one of us.” Chanyeol extended his hands to introduce Baekhyun. The smaller grinned.

                “Hello! I’m Byun Baekhyun, Kris’ cousin!”

                “Kim Jongdae, just call me Chen please, it’s cooler that way. And bro? You’re my hero.” Chen said as he grabbed both Baekhyun’s hands and shook them gratefully.

                “Out of curiosity, why do you guys like to troll my cousin so much?”

Chanyeol and Chen exchanged looks and shrugged,

                “It’s just fun. What’s the point of living high school without some pranks here and there anyway?” Chen said.

                “Eventually Kris is just our special victim, remembering the fact that his age isn’t really far from us.” Chanyeol continued.

Baekhyun nodded, “Since Kris isn’t answering the knocks… Let’s just get in.” He said as he reached out for the door knob, and then twisted it.

The door opened, but what they saw wasn’t Kris…

It was Tao, strapped to the swivel chair, with his eyes blinded.

                “W-Who’s that?” He squeaked in a tiny voice. “Kris Gege? Is that you? Can I end my punishment now?”

Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had their mouth wide gaping.

                “Hello?~ Who’s that? Could you please help me?” Tao said as he moved his body to the right and left in the swivel chair, trying to get the attention.

                “Are you seeing what I am seeing?” Baekhyun asked.

                “Yes we are.” The duo replied.

Silence.

                “Uh… Someone there could you please untie me? My hands are getting numb,” Tao whined as he moved his body again.

                “My cousin is…”

As in cue, Kris popped out from nowhere.

                “Yah, you guys! Ready for your detention?” He exclaimed. Upon hearing Kris’ voice, Tao chirped in,

                “Kris Gege, you come! Untie me please?”

And all the blood from Kris’ face drained.

                “ I forgot about Tao,” He muttered under his breath.

Silence again.

Snap! Snap!

                “KRIS IS INTO SHIIIIIT!!!!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol screamed after they heard Chen’s phone voice that signaled it was taking photos.

                “Kris Gege? What is a ‘’?”

Slap! Slap! Slap!

And no was given that day.

 

* * *

 

Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun sat in front of the almighty Kris, each of them had their hands straddled to the chair and a handprint on their faces. Kris shifted a bit on his seat, relaxing his neck and then finally spoke,

                “You do know why you were called here, right?”

Chanyeol fidgeted in his seat, “Uh… Because we found out that you like to do stuff to Tao?” Kris threw away one of his mark to Chanyeol’s bare forehead.

                “What was that for!?”

                “I don’t do stuff with Tao.” Kris said in a stern voice.

“But you like to tie him up,” Chen spoke. Another mark.

“And you, Byun Baekhyun. Aren’t you tired getting scolded by me?” Kris ignored the duo who were withering in pain.

“For a lover like you, your scolding isn’t that scary.” And another mark.

“Ow! Kris Hyuuung! I will tell Wu Auntie!” Baekhyun whined.

Now the three of them has a black spot in the middle of their foreheads. Kris coughed, then continue his scolding.

                “You can say whatever you want to my Mom, Baekhyun.”

                “Including that you’re a e?”

Thwack!

                “First of all! I’m only older from Zitao 3 years and 2 years from you guys so that doesn’t count me as a e! And second! If you don’t stop talking about that I’ll hand you over to Junmyeon!” Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun could literally saw fire burning on Kris’ eyes.

                “NO! Not The Headmaster, Teacher Wu!” Chen pleaded. The last time he got his detention, Chen got himself passing newspaper to all houses in the town. For a week.

                “Then stop being some douche bags! Kim Jongdae, you should know it’s already the fifth time you glued teacher’s to the chair, and it’s only Monday!” Kris scolded again. He pointed his index finger to a pouting Chen.

                “It’s not my fault they sit immediately,” He let out a small protest. Kris threw him another mark.

                “Don’t talk back me. Now you guys,” He turned to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

                “I even lost count how much you had visited my office, Park Chanyeol. And you already got here on your first day, Baek. Seriously?” Kris pinched his bridge of nose, getting frustrated.

                “Why did you count anyway?” Chanyeol scoffed.

Thwack!

                “Daaamn! Those marks ain’t some joke, comrades!” Chanyeol whined as one of Kris’ marks landed smoothly on his forehead again.

                “Zip it up! What I’m trying to say here is,” Kris coughed again, “That you guys are already over limits! I don’t understand why the Headmaster still keeps you, yes I’m talking to you, Kim Jongdae! Park Chanyeol!”

                “Sweet, maybe he loves us as much as he loves Lay,” Chanyeol said.

                “Who’s Lay? Living chips?” Baekhyun piped in.

Chanyeol shook his head, “No, no. Lay is our nurse at the school’s health unit. He’s Headmaster’s boy-”

Thwack!

                “Ooooww! What was that for, Teacher Wu!?”

                “For spilling something unnecessary,” Kris replied. Chen opened his mouth but Kris was faster, he threw another mark towards the poor boy.

                “I didn’t even get to say anything!” Chen protested. Kris tsked him.

                “Lay? As far as I remember, it was Zhang Yixing?” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol shook his head again, “It’s his stage name - he is also a str-”

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

                “DAMNIT MAN! NOW I’M GOING TO LOOK LIKE A UNICORN!!” Chanyeol shouted, earning a glare from Kris. The teacher gave him his best face and eventually Chanyeol shut up. Chen laughed so hard that tears fell from his eyes, then a knock heard.

                “Come in,” Kris said.

The door opened and a deer looking teacher showed up with a taller student beside him, apparently the student has his hair dyed in rainbow color.

                “Luhan,” Kris breathed out, “What did he do now?”

The so called ‘Luhan’ answered furiously with redden face, “Kris Ge! Sehun is sleeping in class again!”

                “A-YO WHADDUP KREAAASE!?” The rainbow - colored man - Sehun, greeted - not so nicely.

Thwack!

                “Ouch! Why am I getting a mark on my y forehead!?” Sehun said as he rubbed his forehead.

                “Why don’t you scold him yourself, Lu? I already got my hands full here. And you, brat. Talk formally to your teacher.” Kris scoffed.

                “I - I can’t! You know what happened last time I scolded him alone, right?” Luhan replied with his face all flushed. Sehun smirked.

                “Oh Lulu, don’t say you didn’t enjoy that time too,” He whispered seductively - loud enough for the whole room to be heard.

                “Ew, Sehun you finally get laid!?” Chen spoke out between his laugh, then dodging Kris’ mark.

                “Like you didn’t do it with Teacher Baozi,” Sehun rolled his eyes, then spotted Baekhyun. “Whoa, little one! Chanyeol Hyung, who do we get here?” Sehun asked excitedly. Chanyeol tried to answer him, but Kris’ mark got him first.

                “I’m Baekhyun! Nice to see you, comrade!” The said boy chirped happily, then received another mark on his head.

                “Yah, yah! Enough! Luhan you may leave. Sehun, take a seat after Baekhyun.” Kris ordered and Luhan took his leave.

                “See you, y~” Sehun waved to Luhan, then took his seat next to Baekhyun.

                “I’m Oh Sehun, by the way! Nice to see you too, comrade!” Sehun talked as Kris straddled him too to the chair with the same ropes.

                “Now let me begin with this first,” Kris stated as he pulled some of his mark.

Thwack!

                “That one was for dying your hair, again!” another mark,

Thwack!

                “That one was for sleeping at the class” another mark, Sehun whined,

Thwack! Thwack!

                “That one was for flirting with your teacher, AND seducing him,”

Thwack!

                “And that was for talking informally to your teacher.”

By the time Kris finished, Sehun’s forehead looked equal to Chanyeol’s

                “Look at you, you guys can be the unicorn twins.” Baekhyun suggested. Sehun and Chanyeol nodded, agreed with him.

                “Anyway! You guys can have your detention after the school ends! Clean all the halls and toilets on the second floor, got it?” Kris said as he was stacking another pack of marks, just in case.

                “Yeeees,” The students replied in lazy attitude.

                “What! I didn’t hear you guys!”

                “Yes, Kris!” silence, “The e!”

 

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! Did you enjoy the story? Do you want to know how was their detention or let's just skip that thing?

I'm not sorry that Kris' character turne out somethng like this ho ho ho ho.

I promise I will update soon!

 

And maybe updates for new stories and The Gossip Hunter.

Please do comments, subscribe and upvote~ Anticipate!