Rendezvous

Goodbye, Summer

Hey Hey I updated! It's not like I want to abandon 'The Gossip Hunter' but I'm reaaally stuck! Please help me I hope this could be the substitute lol. --shameless advertisement-- You could check out my one shot 'Ball of Sunshine' too~~ Also, Happy (late) New Year!

Enjoy



 

* * *

Gieokhae bogdoeseo ddo deulda gati honadeun uridul

I remember when we were yelling at as talking in the halls

* * *


 

It's summer. Chanyeol groaned as he walked towards his home after bought some ice cream to cool down his head. He swept off some beads of sweat that were trickling his forehead down.

“Watch out! Watch out!” a voice came from his back, Chanyeol turned his head, facing a boy skateboarding - looks like he was losing control. As the boy passed him, just like any other soap opera, everything seems to be in slow motion. The boy has dirty blonde hair, a slim figure, and somehow he has pretty eyes. He stared back at the taller, blinked twice then everything goes normal once again. The boy slides down and slipped his off with a loud crash.

“Damn that one hurts,” the boy muttered.

“You okay?” Chanyeol held out his hand, keeping his face straight. The boy took his hand, nodded and patted his trousers.

“Yeah. Thanks, bro. I’m Baekhyun by the way. You?”

“Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun grabbed his skateboard and ride it once again, swaying his hands in farewell, shouted a loud ‘see you’ to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder, then continued his walk.

* * *

Autumn. Summer's over, Chanyeol once again getting excited for coming back to school, XOXO High. Weird name though, but they got serious nice education there. It's not like He's some kind of nerds that love to study very much, though. It's just too lonely being at home on holidays. Even though the wind blew like crazy, the tower couldn't help but thought it was a nice weather to start a day.

Well, not even a random handsome tower could predict the future.

Kris doesn't know - He even doesn't care what he has done in his previous life, because it must be something really bad that made him chasing some punk at school's hall like crazy. The punk - apparently named Chanyeol

                “PARK CHANYEOL! For the sake of god just stop!!” Kris shouted across the hall. Chanyeol laughed, running even faster as he made sure ot dropping a picture that he was holding. A picture of Kris and his secret boyfriend from first year, Zitao.

                “My, my! Please chase me with all your will power, Teacher Kris Wu!” Chanyeol shouted. Never in his life had he imagined a teacher dating his student. This is hilarious!

The so called punk turned to another hall, not aware of a person that was standing before him.

CRASH

                “Ow,” that voice…

                “Baekhyun?” Chanyeol voiced out. Baekhyun was rubbing his head dearly, looked up to Chanyeol then drifted his vision to the picture that was fallen.

                “This…” He spoke quietly as he lifted the picture.

Oh no. This is bad.

                “Holy cow!! This is hilarious! I can’t believe that my cousin is really dating that panda!!” He squealed, and then turned to Chanyeol, “How do you manage to get this? I never could get any picture of their dates!!”

                “Well, uh. I got friends” Chanyeol lamely answered. It’s right though, he got the picture from some first year techno-freak named Sehun.

                “So… You study here too? I’ve never seen you before,” Chanyeol stated. Baekhyun laughed.

                “I just transferred here because my cousin, Kris, wanted me to, but I guess with that height of giant of yours it must be hard for looking the world down here” He joked.

                “Not really… Wait, Teacher Wu is your cousin?”

                “Yes -“

                “PARK CHANYEOL!!” Kris’ voice rang again behind him, startled both boys.

                “Oh-ho I see, you were playing with my old cousin weren’t you?” Baekhyun said as he grinned playfully. Somehow Chanyeol found it both y and cute.

                “Yes. Do you want to play with me?” Chanyeol grabbed the picture and start dashing off.

Baekhyun flashed him a cheeky grin. “With my pleasure!”

That’s when Kris burst out, screaming Chanyeol’s name again and again.

                “Park Chanyeol!! Cut the crap! Give me that!” Then Kris’ eye noticed another person along with Chanyeol - “Byun Baekhyun is that you!? Stop tagging along!!”

Baekhyun turned his back and did the merong, “Like I’m gonna! Eat my footsteps, Kris Hyung!”

                “Aish you two punk!! STOP!! How many fu- I mean, full of torture detention you want to gain!?” Kris roared, blasting everyone else’s ears as he rushed behind Chanyeol.

                “That’s not very nice of you Teacher Wu!” Chanyeol shouted back, but suddenly he and Baekhyun bumped something - or rather someone.

Both boys looked up and getting terrified when they saw who they bumped to.

Kim Junmyeon, the headmaster of XOXO High. He always smiled, but once he got angry - just beg to your god you can walk or even move a finger after his detention.

                “My, my. What do we get here?” He spoke in an angel - like voice, almost soothing Chanyeol. Almost.

                “E-eh. Headmaster Kim. Morning,” Chanyeol gave him his best smile he could do, and he could see Baekhyun was doing the same.

                “Chanyeollie? And this one is Baekhyunnie, right?” Junmyeon smiled as he pointed each boys.

                “Y-yes, Sir.”

By that time, Kris finally reached them with panting and soft curses here and there.

                “Junmyeon-ah, those brats are running and yelling in the halls,” he said between pants

                “Kris, language please?” the headmaster said before turning his head back towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun once again. “You guys… Especially Chanyeollie, you know about the school’s rule number 15 and 16, right?”

                “Ye… Yes, of course, Sir.”

                “Do. Not. Run. And. Yell. In. The. School’s. Halls. Do you get that?” in each word, the headmaster’s grin getting wider and scarier. Even some punk one like Chanyeol got goosebumps.

                “Ah, and Baekhyunnie… Please don’t get too excited seeing your cousin Kris here, okay?” Junmyeon then turned his heel, walking to his room.

As soon as Junmyeon got lost from their sight, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sighed heavy air.

                “Phew. That was close…” Baekhyun said.

                “I got his detention once and I wasn’t able to walk a week. He got me running all over the town.” Chanyeol sighed again.

                “Anyway… Where’s the picture?” Kris suddenly asked.

As on cue, Junmyeon popped his head with a smile.

                “Kris, you look so cute with this adorable Panda” He ended with a whistle, leaving a red-faced Kris in trail.

                “YAH! Junmyeon! Give it back!! Hey, you two!! Get in my room for detention, you understand!? I’ll come for our detention after I get that bastard! You heard me!?” Kris once again started running, this time after the headmaster. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed.

              “I guess we didn’t get know each other properly before, the name’s Byun Baekhyun, just call me Baekhyun please.” Baekhyun raised his hand with a smile plastered on his flawless face.

                “Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you again,” the taller said as he shook Baekhyun’s hands.

                “Wow look, you’ve got really big hands compared to mine.” Baekhyun lfted their hands together. “You should be my giant you know?”

Chanyeol felt heat creeped up to his cheeks, but nodded anyway. “Yeah. And you are my dwarf.”

                “Meanie! I’m not that small! Anyway, let’s go to my cousin’s room so we can play a little more!” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol towards Kris’ room, and Chanyeol smiled as he was being dragged by the smaller.

 

 

What a nice weather to start a day, huh?

 

 

 

 

 


A little hint of Taoris and demon angel Suho! Aww isn't Kris a handsome pedho?

Sooo I know this is a little bit short but I hope you like it, really xD I hope you like it! Please tell me about what you think about this story through the comments :) I'm anticipating it!

I love you guys XOXO /ew cheesy xD