: ChanSoo

♚ Tʜᴇ Kʏᴜɴɢsᴏᴏ Eғғᴇᴄᴛ ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" Part 1

Pairing: Chanyeol | Kyungsoo

Words: 1000+

Genre: Sad | Romance | Thrill

Do Kyungsoo wish for someone who will never come back.

 

 

"Hey Baek" Kyungsoo greet his cousin as he sip his Americano Coffee. "Hey Soo. What's up?" Baekhyun greet back as he sat and order his drink. Kyungsoo chuckled, "As you can see, still waiting for him" Kyungsoo smile but his eyes showed desperation. Baekhyun sighed, "Soo, are you crazy? He's gone". "I knew Baek. Everyone told me that and I knew that. It's just I still can't accept it. As much I wants to move on. I can't".

"Soo, you're obsessed about him. You should see a doctor" Baekhyun said as he hold his cousin's hand. Kyungsoo laughed then a tears slowly flowing from his eyes, "Nobody understand me, even a doctor can't helps me. Just call me crazy or whats, I doesn't even care anymore". "Ohh, Soo" Baekhyun speechless, he don't know that his dead will effect his beloved cousin this much. He knew everyone call Kyungsoo crazy or freak and he always scolded them for talking about Kyungsoo like that, but still he always support Kyungsoo, no matter what happen.

Kyungsoo glanced his phone, "I better go now" Kyungsoo patted Baekhyun's hand and stood up then walks away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun glanced the cup in front of him, "Soo. You really gone mad now. What I can do for you to forget him?" Baekhyun sighing and calling his boyfriend to pick him up.

Kyungsoo entered his car and start the engine before driving off to his destiny. He driving as he remember their last memory.

"Chanyeol! Why! Why?!" Kyungsoo shouted his five years boyfriend. Chanyeol tried to touch his boyfriend, but Kyungsoo turned away from him, "Baby, I can explain it. Let me please"  Chanyeol begged. "You ! Don't ing call me like you called that ! Are you having fun with her?! Did you enjoy ing with her so much that you didn't call or message me for three ting day" Kyungsoo slapping the taller's cheek. Chanyeol's eyes widening, shocked. For five years in love with Kyungsoo, he never hears Kyungsoo cursing and he felt like an for making Kyungsoo angry. "No baby! Listen to me first" Chanyeol wants to explain everything, but his Kyungsoo didn't give him a chance to.

Kyungsoo glaring his lover, "I love you for all my hearts and this what you give to me! Am I not good enough! I'll kill that then you" Kyungsoo grab hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter