: LaySoo

♚ Tʜᴇ Kʏᴜɴɢsᴏᴏ Eғғᴇᴄᴛ ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" BLOODY NIGHT "

Pairing: Lay | Kyungsoo |

Word Count: 800+ |

Genre: Supernatural |

 

Do Kyungsoo is a pureblood vampire, who has awakened after sleeping for 340 years.

 

 

A big metal white coffin with a gold christian cross on it's middle. Suddenly, it's open slightly as a white smoke coming out from the coffin followed by it's creaked sound before it's fully opened. Inside the coffin was covered by a red layer and a sleeping young boy laying at the middle, his skin was white like a snow, paled lips, long lashes and cute button nose, then his eyelids fluttered open, showing his red blood lens similar color with his short hair. He slowly sit up and looking around him, 'How long I been sleeping?' He thought as he heard a clicked sound and a sudden lit light making him hissed and glared at the person who just showed up. 

"Welcome back, my lord." A slender with soft looking man bowed deeply.

The red hair stopped bared his sharp fangs after his brain recognised his loyal servant, "How long I have been sleeping, Yixing?"

"After that incident, you've been sleeping for 340 years until now, my lord."

"Such a long period" He felt his throat burning, his heart thumping violently, his fangs came out as he breathing heavily, "Blood." He whispered and glancing at his servant.

"Come here, my lord. Don't control your thirst." His servant named Yixing said as he ing his white shirt, showing his neck's veins.

The vampire smirked and swaying his hips ily walking toward that inviting neck. "You know why I like you, Yixing?" He ripped open Yixing shirt and his lips with what his eyes witness, "You were working out while I'm gone?" As he caressing his servant's body.

Yixing trailing kisses around Kyungsoo's neck, "Yes, is it pleased you, my lord?" He whispered huskily.

"Yes, so much" He grabbed a fist of his servant hair and pulled it down, making Yixing's neck exposed to him. Kyungsoo and his Adam's apple, making him groaned, pleasure start to conquer himself, but he must stop his dirty desire.

Kyungsoo bared his fangs then he sank it in the white skin, he start off the sweet blood. A tic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter