하나

of puppies and jealousy

 

Because Jongin always shower him with attention, Kyungsoo grows fond of having the younger beside him at all times. He was used to the hand on his shoulder, the caressing on his neck, and the random conversations they share with at times.

He'd grown this attachment to Jongin to which he sometimes thinks is not healthy for him.

He felt incomplete when the other was not around. Or getting irritated when Jongin's attention was not directed to him.

So Kyungsoo, being used to Jongin's presence always beside him, immediately noticed the other was not around and wondered where the latter was. 

They're currently preparing for the filming of their new reality show they need to work on. So while on the break, he began searching for the said boy. 

He found him in one of the rooms. And he's not alone.

Kyungsoo had been told that Jongin's dogs would be here for guesting. So he was not that shocked to see the pets because he was already aware of the visit.

As he entered the room, Jongin didn't even spare him a glance. Too absorbed of the puppies beneath him. 

Kyungsoo pouts because it's not always that Jongin would ignore him.

Kyungsoo let it slide then proceeded to sitting beside the latter. Cautiously watching Jongin pet his dogs. 

This particular dog named Jjanggu hopped on the couch beside Jongin to gain more access of the touch. Leaving alone Monggu and Jjangga whining below at the loss. 
As of Jongin, well he continued petting Jjanggu, muttering words like 'Ah. Kwiyeowo~', every time the dog tilts its head down as if melting in the touch.

Like how Kyungsoo feels like when Jongin touches him. He felt like melting like a puddle of goo. 

Kyungsoo involuntary sighs happily seeing the moment beside him. Jongin looked very happy seeing the grin plastered on his face. He must've missed his pets a lot.

Distracted by the thought, Kyungsoo almost forgot that Jongin still didn't notice him.

'Hmm.. Very unlikely.', Kyungsoo thought because the Jongin he knew is like a radar-installed human who immediatley notices Kyungsoo and goes all giddy.

But Kyungsoo shrugs it off.

Jongin, finally noticing someone in his peripheral vision, turns to the side only to see his hyung looking back at him.

Kyungsoo realizing Jongin had looked back to him, panicked immediately. Silently hoping for Jongin to not think of him like a creep. Although that's impossible because he'd been gawking at the younger for minutes now.

"Hyung, I didn't know that you're here. Do you need something?" Jongin said, ending it off with a slight chuckle.

'Yeah. I need you', but of course little Kyungsoo wouldn't say that out loud.

"Umm..", was all Kyungsoo managed to say instead.

Parting his mouth, just when his mind starts working again and finally managed to make an excuse, Jongdae bursted in the door.

"Jongin, the director says you start filming now. And to bring the dogs along with you.", said Jongdae with a grin.

"Is that so? Okay then.", Jongin replied back. Standing up and started gathering the dog laces.

"Hyung I have to go, I guess I'll just see you around", Says the younger to Kyungsoo who still have his mouth agaped.

Kyungsoo was not able to respond again as he saw Jongin already walking out the door.

Kyungsoo slumps, sighing at his defeat.

                                                        
Break comes around and Kyungsoo finds himself walking towards Jongin only to see that Jjanggu was once again with him. 

Way a good er for a dog. He snorts.

He rolled his eyes at annoyance, he proceeds on sitting on a bean bag laid out on the floor. Which was not that close to the younger but not too far either.

He then carefully observed (more like glared actually) the dog that has been stealing the attention that should be on him.

The brown-furred creature then hopped on Jongin's lap. And oh, how Kyungsoo thought he is the one sitting on Jongin right now.

Jjanggu then his owner's hand. Kyungsoo, out of curiosity wonders (weirdly) what Jongin tasted like. Not that he wanted to Jongin like that too.

 Maybe a teeny-tiny bit.  

 

He fights the urge to slap himself.

But no, Kyungsoo thinks, because it woud totally be creepy. 

Jongin giggled at the dog's action and proceeded to kiss the ball of fur beneath him.

And Kyungsoo's mind had been really off lately as Kyungsoo wonders how that plump lips against him would feel. 

Aware of the thoughts that his brain just constructed, he, Do Kyungsoo, has finally realized and accepted the fact that Jongin, Kim freaking Jongin, just officially ruined his life. (And his head mostly).

Its not just the attachments anymore. He's falling.

Or had fallen. 

Hard.

He guessed he just realized this the moment Jongin turned his affection towards others and damn. How Kyungsoo hated that fact.

So here he was, sitting on a lone bean bag. Finally determined to get his favorite dongsaeng's attention back to him.

Because no he wasn't jealous.

(Although he obviously was but just wouldn't accept that fact)

Kyungsoo is not jealous specially not with a dog.

To start off the operation, he had listed the possible things that Jongin would notice Kyungsoo.

Plan #1: Operation: Skin ship.

                                                        

a/n: Here you go. Part one. I shall post the next chapter as soon as I fix it. <3