Ice-cream

Ice-cream

 

Jongin is in the kitchen eating ice-cream. He's on his last bite, which he eats extremely slow, too slow for Chanyeol's liking, and then he the spoon just as slow. ing  it everywhere, tongue darting this way and that to get every last bit of the creamy goodness possible. It has Chanyeol oogling. "A picture will last longer," Jongin smirks knowingly and Chanyeol just scoffs.

"Well, can you not eat ice-cream like that then." He squirms visibly on the couch. Jongin puts his spoon in his bowl and dumps it in the sink. The younger then walks over and stops right in front of Chanyeol, wiggling his eyebrows and letting a small "why?" pass his luscious lips.

Chanyeol flushes. Those lips are so close. . It's driving him insane. He stands up suddenly, grabs Jongin by the front of his shirt and murmurs against the shell of Jongin's ear, "because it makes want to do this," and pulls away to kiss him square on the lips, dragging his tongue over the sweet, creamy remnants of the ice-cream the younger so obscenely ate.

Chanyeol nipped and , while Jongin kissed him back just as hungrily. The younger mewled when Chanyeol carded his fingers through his hair, allowing the elder room for his tongue. Sweetness invaded his taste buds as Chanyeol kissed Jongin thoroughly, their tongues moving together causing them both to groan. Chanyeol finally pulled away, their lips red and swollen, and all the younger could do was breath out a hushed, ".."

The younger let go of Chanyeol and rushed to the kitchen again. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol was genuinely curious. "Eating more ice-cream," Chanyeol almost lost his before Jongin says, "so you can do that all over again."

--

omg what do you guys think? ahh lol I love them so much these days ;w; well I hope you like this and pls leave me a comment okay? <3 love you guys!