Of Dirty Laundry Boys & Endless Mind Games

Dirty Laundry Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always I am thankful for those who has subscribed, commented, upvoted, and read DLB. It was a wonderful experience to write such a comical and upbeat plot for our lovely Eunhae/haehyuk couple. This month I have been waiting quite impatiently for SJM Guest House to air, where I can finally see my Suju bias in variety show again. But their new released mv on ‘This is love’ is so good that I’m glad to see Eunhyuk getting more singing parts and nice background scenery.

Anyway here is the update!

Rated PG-17 for profanity and hot mess of SuJu up ahead…

Disclaimers: None of these kpop idols are owned by hell666. If there is any side effects, hell666 is not solely respond for the aftermath of nonstop laughter and blushing tomato heads.

*****

Dirty Laundry Boys

Part 2: Of Dirty Laundry Boys & Endless Mind Games

Previously on DLB…

“Ah—so we met again—laundry boy.” Donghae lock eyes with the flabbergasted Blonde, and the box in his hands literally smash into the floor. “Or should I say Eunhyuk-shi.” The Brunette's smooth voice trailed off as his aloof expression turns sinister with an evil smirk that reads ‘I’m going eat you alive’.

*****

Exchanging a brief eye contact with the alluring celeb, the blonde-haired guy instantly feel the blood in his veins turn ice cold, sending a tingling sensation down the curve of his spine. 

Every fiber in his body screams out, ‘Flee! Flee for your life!’  The tiny nerves in his systems are practically waving red flags, signaling Eunhyuk’s brain to take action fast before his opponent makes another move.

ty ! That erted bastard from last time is here to take revenge! A little voice holler out from inside the laundry boy’s mind. Eunhyuk—you’re dead meat!

Before the Blonde can give any intelligent reply, the lady boss yank the poor kid by the arm and hissed, “What the is going on? Do you know him?”

“Th—the delivery—he’s the—the customer—from last time—“ Eunhyuk uttered awkwardly, in fragments as he force himself to stay quiet about the incident of him attacking the superstar for molesting him.

“So he’s only a customer?”  

His aunt scrunch her eyebrows in disbelief and click her tongue, unsatisfied with her employee’s vague explanation for her curiosity to their relationship. 

Shindong rub his chin and silently observe the handsome Brunette for a moment, then suddenly gasp in shock when he match the young man’s resemblance to the popular idol in the Seoul Time Magazine.

“Wait! I think I know who he is!” The chubby guy exclaimed, gathering everyone’s attention. They watch him stride to his locker and quickly return with a magazine clutch in his hands. “Here! Here it is—he’s Lee Donghae—the famous superstar!” He jab his index finger repeatedly at the cover page of the Seoul Magazine then gesture at the conceited Brunette. 

“Are you sure you’re not mistaking him for a male star?”

The middle-age woman snatch the magazine from her son’s grip and study the image of the celebrity before tracing the similarity to the stranger clad in a crisp white attire.

“Omo!” A wide, -eating grin stretch across her face at the thought of a celebrity stepping foot into their shabby Laundromat to request service from them. “Donghae-shi—we sincerely apologized for our rude manners before, please forgive us.”

The Brunette accept their apology with a slight nod, while his attention is glued to the Blonde tugging nervously at the headphone wires that is dangling around his neck.

“Aigoo—does it take you that long to recognize our great Donghae-shi.” Heechul snorted at their stupidity and scan his eyes around the dirty, rundown place in disgust. “For some people who are living in a pigsty for years—that couldn’t afford a television set or air conditioner—we couldn’t blame them for their ignorance.” He went on before flashing a dirty look at the timid Chinese boy who immediately turn away upon locking eyes with the diva.

“Is there anything else we can help you with?” Shindong rub his palms greedily, thinking about the money and the big fat tips they would get for completing laundry services for the idol.

More money for me to spend on Aoi Sora magazines and snacks. The chubby guy noted to his inner self.

“Well—“ Donghae’s smirk widen upon hearing their enthusiasm to please him. “There is one request that I would like—“

He adores the fact that people scramble to their feet to do anything to get a little chunk of benefit from his rising fame. But on the second note, he is curious to see how far his little mind game would extend to with the laundry boy. It gets boring once in awhile to long after the attractive photographer who never seem to get the drift of his flirty advances.

Maybe this is a good time to move on to another target—

A cuter, younger and innocent-looking one.

The idol suggested, his bottom lip seductively as he catch Eunhyuk stealing glances at him. The Blonde’s ears burn in a faint shade of pink that matches the warm, soft hue on his cheeks.      

*****

(Three days later)

Slouching on the couch restlessly, Eunhyuk exhale deeply and rub the sleep from his heavy lidded eyes that seem to shut down any second from now. He stretch his arms above his head to pull the tight knots in his muscles from lifting and folding endless piles of clothes. The joints in his legs are rattling in discomfort pain and his aching backbone kept complaining to him ever since.

Just then the arrogant voice of a particular Brunette suddenly replay inside his mind…

“Well—there is one request that I would like—from now on, I want Eunhyuk-shi to wash and deliver only my clothes. I’ll be staying for another week so you know where to find me.”     

“Ugh! Just hearing his voice and picturing his smug expression drives me insane!”

The Blonde beat his head in frustration and drape his arm over his face, trying his best to cope with the situation of being stuck to deal with an unpredictable homo.

“Hey.” A smooth tone uttered softly that follows by a gentle nudge instantly arouse the laundry boy’s attention to the speaker who is none other than the China man. “How are you?”

He sat down, perched on the edge of the couch and picks up the fallen quilt to drape it over Eunhyuk’s torso.

“Nothing much.” The blonde-haired guy comb his fingers through the bangs that plastered against his sweaty forehead and smile faintly at Hankyung. “You’re not sleepy?”

The Chinese guy wipe his nose cutely and shake his head.

“I help you—” He murmured in broken Hangul. “And you—sleep.” He gesture the Blonde to get some rest by tucking his palms under his tilting head.

“Thanks.” Eunhyuk breathe out with a depressing sigh. “But I can’t sleep. There’s still alot of clothes to be washed. I just finished four loads and there is two more left. I’ll just take a short break before getting back to it.”

Hankyung nod his head and give him a reassuring grin as if he understood everything that Eunhyuk said. He may not speak fluent Korean, but he is a good listener who often lend his ears and strength to help lessen Eunhyuk’s burden.

It was odd for him to still treat the Blonde so genuinely eventhough the laundry boy have been taking advantages of his ignorance and kind-hearted nature by passing more workload to him. At times, Eunhyuk think that maybe this is what true friendship is—two people doesn’t need to speak the same language to establish an understanding.

When Hankyung gets up to leave, a hand suddenly grab him by the sleeve of his shirt. He glance back, perplexedly at the young man who quickly sit himself upright.

“You said you want to help me, right?”  

The Chinese part-timer stand there rigidly, uncertain to what the blonde-haired guy is scheming inside that monkey brain of his. Hankyung knows that whatever he is requesting his help for is not something pleasant, especially from that gummy smile which symbolizes a harbinger of mischievousness.

There must be a catch to this ! The China man warned himself.

But the idea of ripping off some cold, hard cash from his fellow co-worker is too tempting to resist since he still need money to pay for his school tuition. 

“Money!” Hankyung his open palm to the Blondie. “Gěi wǒ qián. Rúguǒ méiyǒu qián, wǒ bù huì bāng nǐ (Give me money. If you have no money, I won’t help you).”

“Ashi—! You greedy lil’ !” Eunhyuk yapped and give the older man a shove. “I thought you’re willing to help me as a friend for a small favor. And you’re asking me for money?!”

Hankyung take the Blonde’s angry rambling as a sign of disagreement and turn to leave when he feel a strong tug on his arm this time. He giggle inwardly at his effective plan before facing Eunhyuk with a solemn expression that means business.

Pulling out from the back pocket of his shorts, the laundry boy empty out 4000 won that he has saved for the entire month. In shaky hands, he hand 1000 won over to the Chinese guy who reach out to pull all the cash out of his unyielding grip. There is a bit of a tug o’ war conflict, but Hankyung managed to pry 4000 won off of Eunhyuk’s hands at the end. 

And he thinks that he could get away with working me like a donkey for several months. The part-timer mentally celebrated.

The China man swiftly put the money away in the little money pouch that he has stitch up on the rear side of his underwear. He has this mindset that no robber or person would search through a man’s underwear to steal money or anything valuable of some sort.

Still crying to himself, Eunhyuk reach his hand out to get hold of the older guy’s money pouch. But before he can get anywhere near it, Hankyung smack his hand away like he was nothing but flies roaming around a delicious flounder.

“Ya! Now that I paid you—,” The blonde-haired boy pouts, crossing his arms over his chest. “You have to accompany me tomorrow and deliver the clothes to that bastard! Do you understand me?”

“Me and you go?” Hankyung tried to make sense of his bizarre request. “To Donghae-shi?”

Eunhyuk rolls his eyes in annoyance. “Yes. And you better not run off!”

Hankyung gulp a lump down his throat tensely as he eyed the rock-hard fist shaking in front of his face. If he has to go with the laundry boy to Donghae’s place then that means he will have to face that y Heechul again. For god’s sake, last time is already enough to get him killed but luckily he escaped without a scratch.

And tomorrow won’t be one of those lucky days. For him. Or for Eunhyuk.

ing evil monkey! The Chinese guy swear under his breath, strolling off to the staff room, where a futon that is fit for one person is laid out on the floor. He tug himself in and pray to Buddha, hoping that the diva won’t try to do anything funny to torture him.

Eunhyuk comfort himself in relief. “Now that Hankyung is coming along—that gay bastard can’t do to me!”

He chuck in the remaining two loads into the washer when the three huge bundle of clothes on the countertops suddenly strike his interest. He notice that 80% of them are dress shirts and 20% are trousers. While the other two loads are his underclothes. It feels like he is washing clothes for five grown men.  

“Why does one guy bring so many articles of clothes to a business trip anyway?” The blonde-haired boy questioned, scratching the back of his head. “Does he has some kind of perspiration illness?” Eunhyuk grimace in repulsion that he just handle his undies with bare hands. He immediately scrub his hands clean with detergent and discard the thoughts before having nightmares for the entire night.

*****

(Royal Suite Hotel)

Climbing up the flight of stairs, he head straight to the room that belongs to the handsome Brunette. He knock on the door once then enter and without a warning, a shirt is flung to his face following by a pair of pants.

“Donghae! What the ?!” Heechul shouted, throwing the clothes to the floor to found the male idol rampaging through his wardrobe drawers.

“I’m preparing for the evening.” A masculine voice answered back and the feminine guy burn holes through the back of his head, judging the idol like an idiot. “Did you prepare the things that I asked you yesterday?”

“Mister Lee, may I ask you what the hell are you up to?”

His manager puts his hands on his hips and skim through the clothes that scatter the suite as if a hurricane just storm through the place in a hurry.

“Don’t ask. I won’t tell you.” The superstar told him off coldly.

“Ya! I’m your ing manager! Don’t do anything stupid that will damage your image!”

“I know. I know.” He rise up from his knees and asked, “How do I look?”

Donghae turn around to his shirt and toss it away before slipping into a clean dress shirt that he picked out from the closet. He straighten the collar and loosen three buttons to reveal a generous amount of tanned skin. At the final touch, his fingers trail to the cuffs of his shirt to clip on the fancy gold cufflinks that has the initial LD engraved on it.  

“Handsome as always,” murmured the unpassionate feminine guy who spare no interest at the celeb.  “Why—this is the first time I see you put such a great effort into something.” He clear the clothes off the leather sofa and lean back comfortably to pick up the Seoul Time Magazine from the coffee table. “So who’s the lucky lady tonight?”

“Do you think the ear piercing on the right looks too flashy?” Donghae change the subject cleverly and shift to get a full shot of his profile in the mirrored wall to check his appearance for imperfection. “Should I put on a lighter shade of pants? Or maybe I should apply a bit more gel on my hair?”

Breathing out a sigh, he slap the magazine down on the counter and look up at idol in irritation.

“You know—you sound like a stupid man prepping for his first date.”

The superstar did not reply.

“Ok. Don’t say anything—.” Heechul went on and the edges of his mouth instantly curve into a devilish smirk. “I know what you’re up to.” He straighten his posture and cross his left leg over his right. “So I guess someone has finally given up on Mr. y Photographer and decided to get a taste of Mr. Laundry Boy from downtown.”

Still no respond.        

“It has only been a week in Mokpo and I don’t understand how your taste have worsen to this point.” His manager take out a nail filer from his back pocket and begin filing his nails. “Maybe he’s a bit cute—feisty—blonde—and a bit tough but that’s all to him. I don’t see why you want me to cancel your one week vacation to Maui just to stay here. It’s a waste of time and money. Like that day, when I invited Seo Jing-shi to romance with you and you pass up on her offer. You know the media in South Korea despises homoual relationships and now you’re actively pursuing him like this.  All my effort to create good rumors for your fame have gone to waste—”

Upon hearing those harsh criticisms, Donghae shoot him a death glare that instantly silent the pretty boy. When the male celebrity open his mouth to argue back, the sound of doorbell buzzing through the intercom catch the duo’s attention. 

“Oh—here comes your lover boy.” Heechul chuckled softly, watching the idol exit the bedroom. He decides to follow along and grab a front row seat to see the upcoming ‘drama’ that was about to air in any minute.

*****

Looking into the intercom, the small screen shows a blonde-haired boy with three racks of clothes and a Chinese guy holding two huge sacks, standing at the doorway.

“What’s the China man doing here?” Donghae exclaimed furiously as the diva manager push him aside and glance at the taller man with interest. “I only asked Eunhyuk to come alone.”

“No worries. Invite them in.” Heechul instructed, fixing his hair and clothes through the reflection of the screen.

“What?!” The superstar literally burst out, eyeing his manager in a panic attack. “We can’t—“

“I’ll take care of that China man.” His manager pat his back, confidently. “And you focus on your Blondie.”

With that, Heechul went to unlock the door as if he is the one getting all giddy and anxious about meeting the boys. No scratch that—he’s only excited to meet Hankyung the Chinese kid.

As soon as the door ease open, a dead monotone spoke out. “Donghae-shi, here’s your clothes.”

Eunhyuk turn to gesture his Chinese co-worker who instantly push pass Heechul and Donghae to move the bags of clothes into the apartment. Then the blonde-haired guy follow after to wheel the remaining three racks inside like he is moving some kind of fragile furniture.

Donghae throw a glance at his manager who on cue, locks the bolt to door tightly shut to prevent their two innocent preys from escaping their lair.

“Sir, here is the invoice to the cleaning services.” The Blonde hand a piece of paper to the celebrity, trying to keep his eye contact with him as minimal as possible.

“What’s wrong?” Donghae startled the guy by seizing his hand that is holding on to the invoice. “Are you afraid of me?”

“Who’s afraid of who?!” Eunhyuk tug his hand free from the man’s grip. Then puff up his chest and bulge his eyes out in hope to intimidate the handsome Brunette. “Remember to pay the balance within this week—or else we’ll charge you late fees!”    

Donghae smirk at the Blonde’s futile attempts and whisper in a low seductive voice. “How much are you charging?”

While Eunhyuk is talking to Donghae about the billing, Heechul take the opportunity to distract Hankyung who is practically in his own little world; wandering around the luxury suite like he is in a king’s palace.

“Ahem. Ahem.” The feminine guy clear his throat and tap the China man at the shoulder to get his attention.

“Yes.” Hankyung swiftly turn around; his eyes forming half-moon curves as he grins back, nervously.

Heechul’s face remain solemn to the overload cuteness of the Chinese guy’s eye smile and motion the younger man to take the bags of clothes and follow him upstairs.

Oh ! He’s telling me to go upstairs—is it safe to do that? This creepy female-looking dude seems normal today. Hankyung noted to his inner self then glance over at Eunhyuk who is still talking to the male idol. Everything seems alright—I guess that evil monkey is just acting antsy over nothing.

Without further hesitation, the part-timer obediently went upstairs with Heechul taili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter