Epilogue: Of Mutual Affections & Bad Romance

Dirty Laundry Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Due to the complaints and requests that I have received, I decided to post up a sequel or an epilogue to DLB. I sincerely apologize for brutally slaying you readers with confusion and a bad aftertaste of DLB. I didn’t intend to… T.T

So I hope I can redeem myself in this. And for the readers who kindly left a comment or subscribed, I deeply appreciated for the feedbacks. I will continue to work harder and improve my writing as an AFF writer…

Rated NC-17 for profanity and y drama ahead!

*****

Dirty Laundry Boys

Epilogue: Of Mutual Affections & Bad Romance

 

(Previously)

Eunhyuk bite down on his quivering lips and turn to leave when a familiar husky voice suddenly hollers out from the end of the road, halting him from moving another step.

“Ya—laundry boy!”

Sweating profusely, Donghae stand there holding onto two large bags of clothes, smirking mischievously at the Blonde with tiny twinkles in his mahogany-brown eyes.

“How much do you charged?”

Unable to contain the burst of happiness from erupting out of his gummy smile, Eunhyuk exclaimed,

“For you, it's priceless—!”

*****

There goes an old saying that a man only learns to regret until he lost what was the most precious to him.  All he could do at the end was –to live reminiscing on the good old times. 

For the past few days, this same exact feeling has been surging through Eunhyuk’s mind due to the long absence of a certain Brunette. As the day grew shorter, the laundry boy become more agitated now that he has to wash and dry clean other customers’ clothes—which was down-right nasty and dirty comparing to Donghae’s.

But the Blonde haired boy feels somewhat ‘special’ that the idol designated him of all people to do his laundry.

Maybe it’s a practical joke at the beginning—   

Since laundry never meant anything to Eunhyuk because he hates the pungent smell of detergent and odorous clothes. He too thought he would be disgusted with Donghae’s clothes and a mere sight of it would drive the poor Blonde insane.

But he only realized his growing affection towards it now that it was gone. He tried to live in denial and disregard the feeling of attachment for the male celebrity’s laundry yet to no avail, nothing works.

Don’t get him wrong—he’s not into some dirty laundry kink.

 Yet, that indescribable emotions residing inside his heart is getting more and more intolerable as his mind unconsciously slip off to ask when another load of the idol’s clothes would arrive and demand Eunhyuk for his undivided attention.

As if it was yesterday, the laundry boy could still remember the sensation of smooth cotton shirts and rough denim trousers running pass his fingertips as he folds them up into a neat pile.  Those brand-named dress shirts that comes in a variety of colors and pattern designs always carry a unique scent of sandalwood cologne. And those bold colored undies that contains musky sweat stains feel so intimately comfortable upon his touch.

For the blonde haired boy that rarely expresses his affection toward others verbally, there is often misconnection between him and people like his y boss and Shindong who hated his guts despite their lengthy years of working together.

And then there is one who discovered the aesthetic aspect of his true identity in a brief period through body language and the bickering moments that they both shared.

Lee Donghae.

*****

“What does ‘priceless’ mean?” The Brunette drop the heavy contents to the cement ground, observing how the laundry boy’s reaction instantly changed from ecstatic to livid and melancholy at the same time.

Eunhyuk’s grip on the strap of his duffle bag start to tremble, while a bit of tears begin to form at the brim of his eyelids.

“Are you willing to do this for free?” An overwhelmed feeling then strike him when he finally summoned the courage to cast a yearning gaze at the alluring idol before him.

Struggling to find a voice to explain his lingering emotions for the said Brunette, he found himself asking, 

“One ing week is over already—why’re you still here—in Mokpo?”

“Of course—to drop off my dirty laundry!“ Donghae blurted out teasingly, trying to sound reasonable for his uninvited appearance.

He only desire to take the opportunity to visit the laundry boy once more before disappearing from his life to return back as the popular Lee Donghae that is loved by millions of fans.

While the idol is practically dying to control his rapid heartbeats, the young man narrowed his eyes and yelled,

“Few days ago, I called you—several times.” Eunhyuk blink away the tears in his eyes and went on. “You didn’t pick up at all! I went to the hotel where you’re staying at—you’re not there! Then the hotel staff said you checked out days ago—and here I thought you’ll keep your promise saying that you’ll wait—.”

It’s now or never! The superstar told himself, swallowing his pride.

“Why are you so worked up over a little promise?” The male celeb draw his feet closer as his expression become solemn and heartbroken upon watching the young man’s flushed face become wet with tears.

It was his fault. He knew his words has given hope to the poor laundry boy who obviously took it by heart eventhough the Blonde did not show any sign of being affected by it at the first place. Affections gradually developed when he least expected it to happen. 

Those mahogany-brown eyes that stared back at him intensely like windows to his soul, demand for precise answers that Eunhyuk does not know how to put into simple sentences without embarrassing himself in process. 

“Don’t you dare misunderstand me!” The Blonde deliberately protested. “I’m not saying this because of—of anything else special!”

“Then what is it!” Donghae exclaimed, seizing the blonde-haired guy by his shoulders. “Don’t tell me you’re doing all these crazy because you’re only after the laundry money?!” 

Eunhyuk take a shuddering breath and pry himself free from his grip before relying,

“I was—since someone didn’t even bother paying their overdue invoice.”

Before the handsome Brunette could speak for himself, an alarming high-pitched voice suddenly shouted out to their attention that promptly attracts a group of bystanders to look over. “Ya! Look—look who’s there! It’s Lee Donghae—the superstar from Seoul!”

The said celebrity face-palmed himself, swearing, “Oh ing god—not now!”

They will murder Eunhyuk if they catch him with me. Donghae mentally cried, as horrifying imagery of a laundry boy being whipped and tortured by sharp metallic weapons run through his mind. I must do something fast!

His quick reflex instantly kicked in when his hand fasten itself around Eunhyuk’s wrist. He haul the startled guy into a running spree to escape from a horde of fans that are shrieking in excitement with cellphones in their hands snapping photos as they chased the duo eight blocks down the city of Mokpo.

“Why did you drag me with you—Pabo!” The Blonde questioned then turn his head aside to check on the restless mob tailing behind them. 

“Its—its instinct reflex!” The male celeb defended, while giggling that he got to cope a feel for holding hands with the adorable laundry boy.  Donghae’s mind slowly drift off, fantasizing him and Eunhyuk doing skinships similar to those intimate scenes from the Hollywood movies.

 “Fine!” A voice that belongs to the blonde-haired boy suddenly snapped him from his lustful reveries.  “Where are we heading to?”

“I—I don’t know.” Donghae panted, casting a sideway glance to Eunhyuk who literally roll his eyes at his retarded response.

“So you’re saying—we’ve been running around aimlessly?!”

“Wh-what! Don’t look at me like that—I’m only here for two weeks—I don’t ing know any places around here!”

 “Ashi—just shut up!” chided the laundry boy. “God—why am I stuck with this ing idiot!”

“Ya! If you wanna live—now is not the time to badmouth me!”

“No—if we get out of here alive—“The blonde-haired boy said through clutched teeth. “I’ll ing strangle you!” He yank the superstar into a narrow alleyway that led them to a small deserted junkyard that was enclosed by a barbed-wire fence.

Hearing distant voices closing by, Eunhyuk shove the Brunette behind a mountain stack of worn out tires.

“Ya—stay still—and keep your big head down!” He wrap one arm around the idol’s head and force the stubborn man to bend his knees down on the murky dirt that feels mushy beneath his leather shoes.

The unpleasant smell of rotting animal feces cling strongly onto the air that they are literally breathing in, almost made the Brunette puke but luckily he managed to hold it in.

He then whip out a sanitized handkerchief from his blazer pocket to brush the blobs of dirt off his shirt and pants. Until it was clean under his strict inspection, he reach out to wipe the surface of his shoes, when a frustrated Eunhyuk snatch the handkerchief out of his grip and blindly toss it aside. 

“Stop moving around or they’ll spot us—“

“But this place is so dirty—“ whined Donghae, snuggling his childish face into the chest of the Blonde who is busy spying for any lurking fans near the perimeter of their secret spot. “It smells like gar—”

His words immediately turn into muffles when he found a warm, gentle hand clamp over his mouth. He slowly close his eyes and take a moment to breathe in Eunhyuk’s body scent that has a faint odor of detergent fragrance mixed in with sweat.

If only we could remain staying in each other’s arms—wouldn’t that be great? Donghae noted and flutter his eyes open to stare at the sharp jaw-line that runs along the Blonde’s perfect chin. He wander his gaze down that long, flawless neck to observe his y apple Adam gliding up and down in a hypnotizing motion as Eunhyuk swallow his saliva te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter