lost that chance!

i know you're gone

Today 30 december 2013. 8:45am.

 

“I hope chanyeol-oppa will be with me on this new year eve” IU tell her friend. Her friend’s name is suzy. “yah!, why don’t you tell him?” suzy reply. “tell him what?!” reply IU. “tell him that you want to be with him on this new year eve!” reply suzy. “NO!, are you crazy!?, I don’t want him to feel burdened.” Reply IU.

 

On the same day and same time, chanyeol feel his chest a little bit pain, but he let it.

 

On this early morning, he made himself. “ hyung!, why don’t you told me that today is Monday?!” chanyeol’s youngest brother yell at him. Chanyeol was surprised!. His youngest brother just yell at him. Chanyeol’s chest get more and more pain. “ahhhh!! Arggggggghh!!” chanyeol yell in pain. “wae?!, wae hyung?!. OMMA!~, there is something wrong with hyung!!, he in pain!!. Palli, get over here!” chanyeol youngest brother yell for help at their omma. Their omma is upstair, then run go towards them. She tell her son to call 119 right now.

 

On that time IU got feeling that she must meet chanyeol at his house right now. On her way to chanyeol’s house, she got call from chanyeol omma. “IU honey, chanyeol is at hospital right now.” Chanyeol omma tell her with tears came out. “why! How come?” IU reply. “the doctor say he might get coronary artery disease on the last stage and get only 1% chance to live if he get the operation to get rid of it” reply chanyeol’s omma. IU burst in tears just in second. “okay ommonnyim, I’ll go there right now” IU told chanyeol’s omma. IU cry very hard and after that she drive to the hospital. When she arrived that time chanyeol also wake up. The first word that come out IU mouth is ‘I love you’. Then chanyeol reply back “I love you too”. 

IU look after chanyeol for the whole day and night. IU love him very much and she don’t want him to go. this 2014 new year eve for her is a sad new year.