Part IV

My Boyfriend is an Idol

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Their manager sat infront of the EXO members then glares at Luhan "What have you done?" the sudden question startled Luhan and he didn't even know what to answer "Wha-"

"The girl that punched you, is she really went to the hospital and talk to you?" the silence inside the room makes Luhan feel more nervous. What will happen if he said no? Of course he can't because there's Sehun that witness everything at the hospital. The Exo members including their manager waits for he's answer "Luhan?? Is that true?" Xiumin asked worriedly then shook Luhan who grips his own hands and was about to answer but then Sehun interrupt. "Yes. The girl went to the hospital to say sorry." all of them slowly look at Sehun then blinked their eyes many times "What? I know it because i was there too." then Sehun looks away. 

Their manager sighed "So it's true huh? Did you know that it's all over the internet now?! So what am I supposed to say huh? *messed hair* It's totally a big issue!!" their manager yelled then stomped his feet. Yes, it will make a big problem if everyone(their fans) will know about this. They will get jealous and hate EXO for sure, Luhan thought. "There are so many guards there right? How could she possibly went inside and talk to you?" Chanyeol from behind Luhan asked curiously.

"That's what I'm thinking earlier. How?" Lay scratched the back of his head.

 "What if she's a sasaeng fan? What could she possibly do to you?" Kai suddenly popped at Luhan's back then all of them imagine, what if Min is really a sasaeng fan?

Imagination start:

Min bangs the door open that makes Luhan startled "Take off your clothes or i'll do something bad!!" Min yelled to Luhan who's widening his eyes and totally confused about the situation. "What would I do tha-"

"I said now or i'll cut my wrist in front of you!!!" Luhan panics when Min said that so he immediately took his clothes off "Now what??"

"Good, then let me do the job." Min came closer to Luhan then laid him to the bed.

erted Imagination of Kai suddenly interrupted by Kris

"Aww why do you hit me hyung?!" Kai yelled in pain because Kris smacked his head. "Stop imagining things like that and be serious. This is a serious situation okay?" Kris reminded Kai and of course the other members too. But Kai just wanted Luhan to laugh because he noticed that Luhan was so quite since their manager came and tell about their problem. A Big big problem. 

"Or maybe Luhan hyung likes that girl." Sehun said with no emotion on his face again. He already know that Luhan have feelings for Min since their dance at the concert but he just wanted to hear that with Luhan's own lips.

But Luhan didn't say anything. Instead he stood up and just leave the room without a word. What a good timing for him to leave the room and visit Min outside. "Oh Luhan!" Suho was about to follow Luhan but Kris stopped him. "Just let him think first." 

-

Luhan is now walking towards the spot where he saw Min a while ago. "*glance to the left then glance to the right* I wish there's no one could see me here." Luhan talk to himself, not looking where he's going so he suddenly bumped someone and luckily it's the girl that he's searching for. "Oh miss are you alright?" Luhan helped Min up "Ouch Yah next time be care-" Min froze as soon as she saw Luhan's face. She didn't even expect him there, i mean who expects a guy who's really famous in the kpop industry there and accidentally bumped her right? 

Min really can't believe it and still not moving in a froze position while widening her eyes. "Hi Min!" Luhan greeted happily "Oh umm Hi Mr. Kpo- I mean Mr. Luhan." Min greeted back with a cute mistake. Luhan was really happy to see Min there with no one is around. He didn't want to waste any minute with her so Luhan is so excited and didn't even notice that he's being talkative "Do you live here? What are you doing here outside it's getting late and-" Min closed Luhan's lips with her two fingers then laugh on how cute he is. "Mr. Luhan please breath." Min's warm fingers keeps him comfortable and he likes it. It's been a while since Luhan felt that kind of feeling and he doesn't want to let it go this time.

He can't forget his first love and how it ends miserably. How his girl dates another guy and the worst part is that the guy who get his girl is his own best friend so he doesn't know how to move on until he met Min. 

"Umm Mr. Luhan? Are you okay?" Min asked then waved her hand in front of Luhan's face that makes him snap back "Ahh yeah I'm okay. And please just call me Luhan." he smiled and Min just nod in response. A foot steps startled them "No one should see us. Hide!" Luhan grabbed Min's wrist then hide behind the tree. He checked who is it and so Min too. "Sehun?" why is he here? Luhan asked to himself in disbelief.

 "Oh is that-" before Min called Sehun, Luhan quickly leaned her on the tree then covered her lips "Please don't call him. He doesn't know that i'm here." Luhan whispered close to Min. He wait until Sehun was gone. 

"*W-what is this? Am i gonna die? My heart can't beat normally!!*" said Min to his mind, still widening her eyes and can't move cause of the closeness that Luhan made. Finally, Luhan removed his hand on Min's lips but didn't move away from her. "Thank you." he finally speak after a few minutes of silence. It's been cold there but Luhan felt Min's hands are hot. 

"*grabbed both Min's hand then put it to his cheeks* Wow it's cold out here but your hands are hot. Are you a wolf?" Luhan said in surprise then puffed his cheeks that makes him look cute. Min got surprise of what Luhan did so she quickly remove her hands from he's. "Umm I probably should be going. Bye Luhan." Min bows then quickly leaves. She can't take the loud pound of her heart anymore and she doesn't know why. It's the first time that it beats so loud and maybe it's because of Luhan so she leaves right away. Luhan just watched her leave then
 "I like you Min."

 

-

Sehun slammed the door of his room that made their members startled "Is Sehun alright hyung?" Tao asked Suho who's still in shock of how hard Sehun slammed the door "I think it's because of Luhan, don't you think?" Suho finally spoke. "Yeah I think they fought. It will be alright tomorrow for sure. Let's sleep." Tao yawns before dragging Suho to their room.

"I knew it!" Sehun yelled then punched the wall. He heard what Luhan said earlier. That he likes Min and that makes him feel angry more "No i can't, not you hyung please! I don't want you to like her- I just can't!" Sehun punched the wall again but this time, his fist bleeds. He cries, not because of the wound on his fist, it's because the thought that Luhan likes Min hurts him so much. He doesn't know why but he feels the pain of his heart. He cries until he fell asleep. 

Morning came and Sehun finally open his eyes because he got irritated by the light of the sun and in his surprise, he's in bed now "Oh? I thought that I slept on the floor last night." Sehun tilts his head and was about to scratch his head with his left hand but someone is holding it and when he checks who's the owner of the hand "Luhan hyung?" he asked in disbelief "But how-" he remembered that his fist bleeds last night so his right hand has a bandage. He smiled while looking at his right hand. "Sehun?" he's startled with the sudden called of his name then looked at Luhan. 

"What happened to your fists? Do you have a fight between our members or did someone hurt you? Sehun answer me!" Luhan shook Sehun but no response from him. Luhan was just worried about him that's all, he doesn't want anyone to hurt the maknae, Sehun so he's just concern. "Sehunnie i'm so-" Luhan suddenly stopped when Sehun hugged him. He feels the pain inside of Sehun and Luhan just let him hugged him until he's okay. "*pat's Sehun's back* Are you alright? Please let me know if something happens to you." why is he hugging me? I thought that he's mad or something. I just don't understand this kid. 

When Sehun finally release Luhan from the hug, Luhan is still waiting for his answer but rather than answering the question "Hyung, can I kiss you?" that question from Sehun shocks Luhan.

What did he say? A kiss? Luhan is confused but what is wrong with a kiss of one of s right? And besides he got used to it though because of fan services. But it feels different when he said that just now. What ever. "Aish of course you little brat-" without a word Sehun quickly grabbed Luhan's nape then kiss him, not on the cheeks nor forehead but on his lips. On Luhan's freaking lips?! 

After what Sehun did, he smiled then walks away "I'll just go and buy some bubble tea. See you later hyung." then leaves the room. Luhan didn't expect that. He was so shock that he can't breath then fell on the floor. "W-what just happen?" he asked with a trembling voice.

...

 


Author's note:

Haiyaaaaaa guys!! Let me kiss you all even though all of you don't like it huhuhuhu!! It's been a while right? I miss you all guys and i hope you're not mad at me. And another thing, this part and the next part will be mine now. My sister gave it to me now because she's busy. I'll put some twist on the ending so hope you'll anticipate guys *3* <3