GMC: Kris and Lay Part II

Azure Academy for Talented Youths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guide to Magical Creatures: By Kris and Lay

Part 2

 

 

Lay: So Kris, tell us about yourself.

 

Kris: I am Kris, I am ¾ baku, and ¼ dragon. The baku side is more dominant, and so my diet is still mostly dreams and memories, although occasionally I do drink spirit water.

 

Lay: That is very interesting. Will you do us a favour and kindly explain why you eat such things?

 

Kris: As a Baku, it is necessary to eat dreams and memories to survive. Since we are insomniacs, we cannot survive unless we eat the dreams of others to satisfy our minds, otherwise, we begin to go crazy and delusional like humans who are unable to sleep. Memories also serve as our food, except we can only eat memories immediately after it has been formed, and only with the permission of those who harvested the memory. That’s why Bakus prefer to have dreams as to memories, although memories actually are healthier for us since dreams usually have very unusual contents that may disturb our sense of reality as well.

 

Lay: I personally know you’re quite picky with your dreams. Is that your reason?

 

Kris: Yes. If I eat bad quality dreams, then it disturbs my consciousness, and often times not only upset my stomach but also my mind, which can lead to side effects of nausea, moodiness, tiredness, muscle pains, and etc.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris,” Jongin turned towards them again, “Don’t mind me saying, but you sound like a badly written medication advertisement. Are you sure you didn’t have a side job at one point in time?”

 

“Shut up, Jongin.” Kris waved Jongin off.

 

“Talk about moodiness.” Jongin muttered, “Oh, and your moodiness seems to be effecting others as well. Tell Luhan to take a chill pill and cheer up will you?”

 

“Luhan’s incurable.” Lay sighed. “I swear he has multi-personality disorder sometimes. You should see him in class. Nicest guy you’ll ever m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter