Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes

Azure Academy for Talented Youths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing Jongin noticed was that the whole place smelled strongly of strawberry frosted chocolate cupcakes. Smiling to himself and wondering who could have possibly found out about his favourite type of cupcake, he slowly opened his eyes and got out of bed, and still smiling widely as he quickly dressed and brushed his teeth before rushing down to the kitchen. What surprised him even more, however, was the fact that the oven was not filled with his beloved cupcakes, but was unfortunately completely empty, but he was almost 100% sure if not more so that the whole house did indeed smell like strawberry frosted chocolate cupcakes. Trying his best to follow the smell to the source, Jongin surprisingly found himself outside of Lay and Suho’s room. At first, he was a bit afraid to disturb the two as Suho was probably still mad about the events of the day before, and Lay probably also isn’t fairing so well, but the smell of those cupcakes got the better of him and he decided to knock.

 

“Oh thank the heavens,” he heard Suho’s footsteps coming to the door and was very surprised to see a sweaty and disheveled Suho, heavy eyebags highlighting his eyes that seem to be clouded with delirium, “Jongin, can you please get Luhan over here ASAP?”

 

Jongin was absolutely shocked, and tried to remind Suho that he wasn’t sure how Luhan would like that for even if Luhan had calmed down enough to finally believe Jongin wasn’t after his family jewels, they were still not on the friendliest terms. Suho simply picked Jongin up by a fistful of his shirt and practically threatened to murder Jongin if Luhan wasn’t at the door in exactly 1 minute, and Jongin decided that he’d better keep his life than argue.

 

When Jongin finally persuaded Xiumin to wake Luhan up instead and stated Suho’s emergency, Luhan immediately got dressed and rushed to Suho and Lay’s room.

 

 

“It’s freaking getting worse!” Suho panicked to Luhan as he saw Luhan at the door, “It’s getting worse! Oh god, can you please do something? I need a breath of fresh air.”

 

“Where the hell is Kris?” Luhan asked, annoyed as Suho practically pushed Jongin and Luhan into the room.

 

“He got enough of the smell within 2 hours when Yixing first got the fever.” Suho practically ran out the door, “And I’ve been stuck with him since then. Seriously, if I don’t get out now, I’m sure I’ll go mad. And close the door you two!” With that, Suho promptly disappeared down the stairs, and Jongin heard the front door slam loudly soon afterwards.

 

“D*mn it!” Luhan swore, before seeing that Jongin was casually trying to stroll through the door. “Oh no you don’t freshman. If I’m going to go crazy, you’re gonna go with me. And shut the godd*mned door, will you, before the rest of the house gets any wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter