12th Black Pearl

Description


 


 

Analysis 1

Kim Sena;

Gender            : Female

Age                 : 22

Job                  : Scientist


 

Lu Han;

Gender             : Male

Age                 : Unknown

Job                  : Unknown

Foreword

Analysis 2

Kim Sena is the 12th black pearl, the last scientist of werewolf clone. Seen from her family tree, all of 11 female offspring was a scientist. And they’re just ended up die without any liver in their anatomy. To save the 12th descent, Kim families disallow her to continue the trial cloning. But she still want to create her own creatures. So she start from take a nucleus cell from wild wolf that she got illegally and a human vital cell from random boy from China. And then she started her experiment.

Analysis 3

Clone

Definition; is cell, group of cells, or organism that is descended from and genetically identical to a single common ancestor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell.

Period; Clone never life as long as an original cell did.

Werewolf Clone

Definition; werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope (from the Greek λυκάνθρωπος: λύκος, lykos, "wolf", and ἄνθρωπος, anthrōpos, "man"), is a methological or folkoric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction (e.g. via a bite or scratch from another werewolf). Werewolf clone never has liver. They live without liver and just depend to certain creature’s blood.

Ability; heterogeneous. Based on their caste.

EXO Planet

Definition; Know as another heaven far away from Galaxy. Populated by werewolf that separated by caste. Led by a king.

Special Day; 30 February.


 

Analysis 4

The other 11 scientist dead because the werewolf attack and take their liver.  


 

Analysis 5

How to stop the chain female scientist death as soon as possible?

Why just female scientist?

What actually make she presume to clone werewolf even though she know that it was prohibited by her family?


 

Warning: The story is contain of fantasy composition that might cause unacceptable minds. This story is also contain fairy creatures and other fantasy stuff.

Credit; wikipedia