Tear drops on my guitar

Break-up oneshots related to songs

"Hey Tae!"

I turned around as soon as I heard that familiar voice that always makes me happy and as soon as I turned around I was greeted by the most perfect smile in this world.

Taeyeon: Hey Am

Amber: Why werent you on Yoseobs party yesterday?

Taeyeon: Oh mom needed me in the store, why?

Amber: It was an awesome party!

Taeyeon: Haha easy llama

Amber: Hey your coming with me to the B.A.P concert this Saturday right?

Taeyeon: Ofcourse what do you think?!

Amber: Haha I am glad to hear that

I smiled at his dorkiness but then god stabbed me with a knife

Amber: I met this girl at Yoseobs party and Tae... I think I'm inlove with her

My smile faded but I quickly put on a fake smile so he wouldnt notice I was heartbroken.

Taeyeon: Ah... I'm happy that you finally found the one for you

Amber: Dae she is really beautiful and cute, her smile melts me an-

*Ring*

Amber: Oh class is about to start hey see you later Taeng

He gave me a quick hug and ran to his class, leaving me standing in the hallway with a brokenheart. I cant believe he loves someone else. I quickly paced to my class while tears running down my cheeks. I had my head down the whole way and didnt even bumped into someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day passed quickly and I am home now. Amber? I didnt see him weirdly, I bet he was with Yoseob and Kris playing some basketball. I quickly ran upstairs where I am safe from my parents, the only thing that can make me happy now is my guitar. I quickly got to the wall where all my kinds of guitars were hanging and got my favourite my green acoustic guitar I got from Amber. Its one of the best guitars ever made. I sat on my bed and strummed it, it sounds so beautiful just like Ambers voice, when I touch it it feels so good like the feeling when Amber hugs me or makes skinship with me. Maybe he doesnt falls for blonde girls? Maybe he doesnt falls for short girls? Maybe he wants the girly types? The innocent types? The dumb types? The really smart types? How am I supposed to become his when I am not the type of girl he wants? I even messed up with the chemicles when he touched my shoulder.

 

I played till my mom called me for dinner. My guitar was wet so as some parts of my shirt but who cares? Nobody cares about my feelings anyway. I got downstairs and sat at the dinning table. I am the third child from the five and its hard living with so many sibblings. They all sat and mom came in with the food. I guess she saw my tears first because she became all worried.

Mom: Omo sweety what happend?

They all looked at me now with worried eyes. I just faked a smile so they wouldnt be worried but it failed.

Taeyeon: Nothing mom

Baekhyun: Yah noona we know your not okay what happend?

Taeyeon: Nothing Baek

Hyuna: Just tell us Tae

Chen: Is it because you have love problems

I just remaind silent and they got the hint. Mom hugged me and my back.

Mom: Tell mommy whats wrong Taeyeon

Taeyeon: I told you that I am okay

Baekhyun: Do you have love problems?

Taeyeon: Who said I have any?!

Taeyeon was getting annoyed by the sudden attention

Taeyeon: Lets just eat I am hungry

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days passed and each day Taeyeon would lock herself up in her room.

She was in her history class now. She was spacing out again, the past few days she couldnt concentrate on her subjects because of a cerain llama. She only could think about him.

When the class ended she walked trough the hallway and then she saw Amber walking her direction with a smile on his face. She smiled at him but as he came closer he walked passed her. She stopped in her track and turned around. Amber was smiling at a girl with long red hair. She was smiling back at him with a beautiful eyesmile. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

Taeyeon: So thats what youve been doing this passed few days huh?

She mumbled. Her eyes were beginning to sting so she quickly made her way to home. She knew she couldnt have a chance with him but it still hurts her seeing him with some other girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber and I? We never spoke eachother ever again, everytime I play my guitar or look at pictures of my school time it would always remind me of him and that day he dropped me for his new girlfriend. I cant complain though because without him I could focus on my dream of becomming a singer and you know I am THE Kim Taeyeon now. THE Kim Taeyeon all man go crazy for when she is on stage, actually I am thakfull he dropped me for his girlfriend.

 

Interviewer: And Taeyeon-shii have you ever been inlove?

Taeyeon: Dae~ With my bestfriend

Interviewer: Did you tell him?

Taeyeon: No but I am glad I didnt tell him

Interviewer: Why?

Taeyeon: If he never dropped me for his new girlfriend I wouldnt be here now so I am really thankfull for him 

Interviewer: I never heard that from a girl

Taeyeon: I am unique, one of a kind Kim Taeyeon!

Interviewer: Sure you are Taeyeon-shii

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Okay the ending is pretty lame well no scratch that this whole oneshot is lame but who cares right? :D