01.Every Time

Break-up oneshots related to songs

I was walking through the hallway of our house. All the pictures of us on the wall. How can I move on from you if I am living like this? I thought I would make it without you but I was wrong. Everytime I try to move on I fail. Every night I dream about you. Every morning I think about you. Every afternoon I think about you. Every night I am watching tv on the couch we used to share I think about you. Every time I wake up I search for your warmth but when my hand touches nothing but a cold spot where you used to sleep I remember the moment you walked out of the door and never came back. I tried dating others but I failed. I always ending up hurting myself because when I am on a date I always think of how you used to feed me and whipe away the food on my face. How you always pecked my lips if I smiled. How you always embraced me when it was storming outside. How we always held a snowball war in the backyard when it was winter. How you always used to sneak behind me when I was cooking. How you always scared me when I got out of the bathroom. Im like an angel who looses her wings everytime she tries to fly. My hand traced your face on the picture. A tear fell on the picture who was lying on my lap. I put it away back in a box where I put the pictures and presents I got from you every anniversery. I closed the box and hugged it close to my chest. Every time I think about you, tears starts to roll from my eyes. It never seems to stop and it will not change. Everytime I enter your study room my chest will feel heavy because of the times we had there. 

I walked upstairs to the guestroom. You have slept here the last week you were with me. Because of the fights we had you didnt wanted to sleep on the same bed anymore. You said it was going to be okay if you had some time for yourself but... In the end you still left me. Sometimes I see you walking on the boulevard with your eardops plugged in, your hands in your packet and just having a straight expression on your face. Walking through the crowd. Sometimes stopping at a store and looking inside then realising its not what you search for and then continue walking. I played with the ring on my ringfinger... The ring you proposed to me with when you asked me to be your girlfriend. It was a beautiful day. We were still in middleschool. You were really shy but when I got to know you better you were just shy when with me. I thought you were cute and when years past we were still together. After we graduated you wanted to live with me. You chose this house and we were hapy here for a couple of years. We began to fight more and more the past months and it ended up you walking out of the front door with out looking back before closing the door.

After 2 months I decided to leave this house for good. I packed my stuff and put everything in moving boxes. My dad came in and took all the boxes and put them one by one in the moving truck. I excused myself and wanted to say goodbye to the good memories I had here with you. I started at the last room. The guestroom. I walked around the room and ended up at the door. I smiled and carefully closed the door. The next room was my art room. You would always barge in when you were bored and tell me that I had to draw you. A tear escaped my eye and I closed the door with a sad smile on my face. The next room up was your studyroom. I just stayed at the entrence of the room and looked around, I closed the door and got to the last room at this floor... Our room. I opened the door and I looked around, my feet moved on its own. The led me to the window, the large window where we always stared at the beautiful night sky. Where you will always learn me wich star wich was and always made jokes about it.

I walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen then to the dinningroom and then to the livingroom. i checked for the last time if I didnt forgot something and when I was sure I had everything I walked outside and locked the door behind me. I turned around and face the house for the last time, I took a deep breathe and turned around again. I walked to the movingtruck and sat next to my dad in the front. He patted my knee and gave me a slight smile. I forced a smile and we drove of.

 

 

A year past and I live in a small apartment somewhere in Gangnam. I still havent move on... Just like I sat before I am like an angel wich wings fall of everytime she tries to fly. I never moved on from you and I never will move on from you because you still have my heart, Amber Joseph Liu.