Four

Love?

Kris went to the rooftop since that’s the only place he knew his hyun will be. And looking from the picture those idiots printed, it clearly shows Hyuna and the unknown guy is there.

One step by another, he finally reached the rooftop. His heart is thumping really hard.

How will he react if he saw his hyun hugging with another guy right in front of his eyes? What if the guy is really dating hyun? But why didn’t he know if his hyun is dating not? His mind is filled with questions with no answer to it. He quickly shrugs off these questions and opened the door, locating it to the rooftop garden.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And boy, it was hurting. His heart broke into a million pieces, I mean, ten million pieces. It was aching him. 

Right in front of him was his little hyun, his ageyo queen, his precious, his favourite girl, his love, hugging with another guy. How he wished he was in the guy’s place. He was sad, and it was indescribable.

He walked away silently, not wanting to alert anyone. His head was hung low. His sprit was off. His heart was breaking. It hurts, it really does.

 

 

 

 

Hyuna POV

Oppa, let me go, I’m late for class! I whined

Just like the usual jingjing. Jiyong said and pecked my lips lightly.

Oppa! We’re still in school don’t forget!

And do you think I care? Jiyong said and raised his brows, giving me the “what do you think” face which caused him to get hit by me

Yah! You are dongsaeng and you dare to hit your oppa like this? Jiyong said unbelievable

Cause I dare to oppa. Aish! You caused me to be late for my lesson!!! I shouted and wanted to run away but was held back by Ji oppa

Silly head, go for your lesson, oppa will wait for you and fetch you from school. Don’t miss me. Jiyong said and pecked me again.

I rolled my eyes and quickly left for my first lesson.

 

 

 

Aish! This Ji oppa! Didn’t even inform me when he’s back and now! I’m late for the tigress lesson cause of him!

I slowly peeked into the classroom. Oh , she’s here already. I pouted slightly before straightening my back and slowly head into the classroom

Kim Hyuna, may I know what is your reason to be late? She immediately turned her sight to me when I opened the door. Now great, everyone is staring at me like I’m some kind of animal in zoo.

Sorry Miss Kang, I was having a very bad headache when I woke up. I lied.

Alright, if that’s it, go, return to your seat and take out your books. What?! Why is she so nice today?

 

 

 

I headed to my seat and there my prince were, my Kris. Laying his head flat down on the table just like what he usually does.

Kris~ I poked him once, twice. He ignored me. What’s with this giant?

/fastforward/

Finally Miss Kang’s lesson is finally done. Now time for break!

I tried to wake Kris up but no matter what I do, he ignores me. I can’t take it anymore.

Yah! What is wrong with you?! I shouted

Finally, he’s awake

Shut up, you’re annoying. He simply said and rubbed his eyes

Annoying? So you think I’m annoying? I felt my heart stabbed a million times. It was aching. I felt like crying but held back the tears.

Yah, giant, are you okay?~ I whined lightly. And shake his arms just like how kids would pester their parents to get them their favourite toy.

I’m fine. He replied coldly. Why on earth is this idiot behaving like this?!

Alright… you want to go get some food? I’m starving.

Go get it yourself. Kris said and left the classroom, leaving me alone. My tears started streaming down my face. I can’t hold it anymore. It was hurting, hurting way beyond words. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here you go! A new chapter~ 

What do you think will happen to Hyuna and Kris? Will they slowly drif apart from each other? :(

Comment and subscribe! Anyway, just letting you guys know, comments always makes me update faster! So do comment if not I'll not update! ;)