Chapter 2

My Army Lover.

Jae Joong and Zhang Min were enjoying their time together on their date while they both enjoyed their meal. For some odd reason it was actually quiet, too quiet between the two of them so Zhang Min had tried making a conversation to ease up the awkwardness.

“So how does it feel to go public with our relationship?” Zhang Min ask him but he didn’t seem to hear her or maybe he’s just ignoring her. But why?

“Oppa, you alright?” She had asked him but he just shyly looked up at her with a half smile and nodded like everything was okay but Zhang Min could tell that something was bothering him.

“Liar. What is really wrong?” She had put her chopsticks down on the table just waiting for Jae Joong’s response. He sighed to himself as he also had put his chopsticks down on the table.

“I got to tell you something, but I’m not sure about your reaction.” Jae Jong finally came out with. Zhang Min looked a bit confused at him but to her it seemed like he was fixing to propose to her. Was he really?

“O..Oppa, don’t you think that it’s a bit too early for that?” Zhang Min had told him with a bit of a shy reaction as she slightly smiled to herself.

“No, I think it’s the perfect time to tell you now.” Jae Joong had said. He took a deep breathe because he was feeling all sweaty and nervous of what was to come.

“I…I’m enlisting into the army soon.” He finally came out with. He was looking away because he was afraid of what Zhang Min would say but when he didn’t hear a response from her he panicked a bit as he had looked up at her and noticed the look on her face.

“Y..You alright?” He had asked her but he guessed that the reaction was exactly what he thought would happen as Zhang Min had gotten up from her seat and ran off. Jae Joong was confused but knew that this might would have happened as he had gotten up from his seat to chase after her but it was already too late as she was already gone and out of sight.

He felt pissed off at himself as he had kicked the side of the restaurant’s wall. Jae Joong had reached for his phone to call Zhang Min but no answer from her as he had lowered his phone unsure of what to do as he had just decided to let her call down for a while before talking to her again.

---------------------------------------------

I am so so so sorry. Like I have told my other readers, I am so sorry for updating so late. I have gotten sick and had a bit of family problems and also I had found out a few days ago that my kitty might have kittens soon. So once again, I am so sorry! Mianhae! I will try my best in updating more often.