Chapter 1.

My Army Lover.

News on TV:

JYJ’s Jae-Joong and famous Chinese actress Zhang Min has been rumored to be dating for quite some time now. But as of today it has been confirmed by both of them and their companies that they are dating. They had said that they have been dating for about 5 months in secret.

End of TV news.

Jae-Joong’s manager had clicked the TV off and had tossed the remote on the coffee table near the sofa before turning to look at Jae-Joong.

“What in the hell are you thinking?” His manager had asked him. Jae-Joong was just sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed as well as him arms.

“What? Can’t two people who like each other date? Is that just a crime?” Jae-Joong had asked his manager. His manger wasn’t too pleased of Jae-Joong’s response.

“I’m just mad because you had kept it from me.” He scolded him. Jae-Joong had just rolled his eyes before getting up from the sofa fixing up his suit before walking off.

“Yah! Where do you think you are going?” His manager had yelled out after him.

“To get ready for my date!” He had said before walking over to the door to open it. He had then turned back facing his manager.

“You can leave now.” Jae-Joong had said. His manager had walked on over to look at him with an un-pleasant look on his face. Jae-Joong had just looked at his manager with a smirk on his face. His manager huffed at him before walking out of the door down the drive way. Jae-Joong had just smiled to himself because he just likes to give his manager a hard time once in awhile. He had shut the door as he had turned to go change out of his suit but his phone had started to ring catching him off guard.

He had taken the phone out of his suit pocket and answered it. “Hello?”

“Oppa…” Zhang Min had sung through the phone. Jae-Joong had liked it a lot when you call him oppa like you do in that high pitch voice.

“Are we still on for tonight?” You eagerly asked him. He couldn’t help but to smile to himself.

“Of course. I’ll be there in about 15 minutes.” He told you as he hung up. Jae-Joong had smiled more as he had gone up to his room to quickly change for his date with you.

---------------------------------------------

First chapter up, sorry for it being so short but I will try my best to update soon.