chapter two.

In Love With My Bestfriend

"May I help you, sir?" Jihyun grinned as wide as she could. It'd look hella creepy when someone does that but she was an exception.

"- Gosh, Jihyun. You surprised me."

She chuckled softly. "Oops? By the way, what's up?"

"I was bored and.." he paused for a few seconds then continued, "I was wondering if we could go out to get some fresh air."

She shrugged, saying, "Sure! Why not?"

 

 

 

Both of them were walking side by side. They were just strolling around to be exact. Like Kris said, "Get some fresh air."

Although they were both not talking to each other, it was not an awkward silence. Suddenly, Kris tripped over a rock which caused him falling onto the ground. "Bloody hell," he hissed.

Jihyun tried her best not to laugh out loud. She giggled, offering him a hand. "Mianhae-- PFT. Oh my, that was so funny. If only I recorded it! Your face," she laughed.

"Yah! Do you think me falling is that funny?" he took her hand and stood up. He rubbed the dirt off his pants.

"Kinda," she said casually. "By the way, there's a new kid in my class. He was hella hot. Every girl was head over heels for him."

"So?"

She frowned a bit. "So... remember our bet?"

Kris rubbed his nape, confused. "Bet? What bet?"

"You really don't remember it?"

"Oh! That bet. Aha yeah. You won. What do you want me to do now?"

 

She smirked evilly. "I want a new polaroid camera, iPod Touch and a huge teddy bear."

To be honest, they love to bet. But the prize will be very expensive and grand. That's kind of their 'tradition'. Everyone knows about it.

"Okay."

 

They stopped to take a rest at a park. Both of them sat on a bench. Kris was busy scrolling through his twitter while Jihyun kept on annoying him by pulling his hair. It made him frown and even groan. 

"Can you stop?" Kris held both of Jihyun's wrist tightly, trying to stop her from doing anything towards him. Kris eyes were really scary. Jihyun gasped softly. She gave up.

"Fine. You're no fun! You're the one who wanted to get some fresh air but look at what you're doing now," she complained, crossing her arms. She was quite upset. Kris was always like that.

Kris sighed and put his phone into the pocket of his jacket. "What do you want me to do now?"
"Do you have a girlfriend on twitter or something? You're always on it," she asked.

"No, I don't," he replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yah, don't you remember the promises I made when we were kids? I promised you that I'd only love you and I'll marry you one day," he chuckled.

She blushed a bit, reminiscing Kris' cute face when he made that promise. "Pft, as if I would fall in love with you."

"You're my best friend. You WILL fall in love with me."

"Do you think falling in love is that easy? Hey, take a note please. Eventhought we've been bestfriends since childhood, that doesn't mean I'll fall for you! You need to show me your gentle side," she yelled.

"I know, okay. I know. Falling in love is not easy but you liked me when we were about 4 years old. You confessed to me,"

"That was years ago! I was four, Kris. F o u r," she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever you say, Jihyun."


 


 

 


 


 


 

Oh my god I'm so sorry I haven't been updating for so long! The last time I updated this story was like months ago. 

 

School is hell, if I must say. I still have a lot of work today. By the way, please wish me luck! I have an important examination coming up. Thanks for those who commented and subscribed to my story. MUAH.

Hearts for you guys!!