chapter one.

In Love With My Bestfriend

It was a very fine day for Jihyun since she only spends her time with 12 guys and a girl. Everything was noisy and Jihyun loves it. She doesn't feel lonely ever since her bestfriend, Kris becomes closer with EXO. JIhyun was sitting in between Kris and Suho while Hyerin, your only one girl bestfriend was sitting beside Kris. Kris and Suho are the calmest ones in EXO since both of them doesn't like being so loud.

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol shrieked while running after Baekhyun who was running away from him. They were fighting over a sandwich that Jihyun and Hyerin made. No one likes sharing foods. They never liked going on a diet except Xiumin since he's very insecure of himself.

"STOP RUNNING AFTER ME, YOU PEDO. THIS SANDWICH IS MINE." Baekhyun hid inside the room, locking himself in there. Chanyeol knocked on the door while Baekhyun was eating his sandwich happily. Chanyeol yelled and yelled but there was no answer. Suddenly, Baekhyun came out of the room and grinned. "Seems like you lost your sandwich, Yeollie~" Baekhyun laughed out loud.

 

Chanyeol frowned and stomped his feet walking towards Jihyun's direction. "JIHYUN-AH! BAEKHYUN- MY.. SANDWICH.." Chanyeol said in a loud voice and a sad tone. He gave Baekhyun a death glare as Baekhyun was smiling innocently.

"Don't worry. I'll make a special sandwich for you next time!" Jihyun smiled. Chanyeol clapped while smiling.

 

"Please don't bring foods. I'm going on a diet here.." Xiumin mumbled, looking down. Jihyun stood up as she heard what Xiumin mumbled just now and walked towards the corner where Xiumin was sitting and sat beside him.

"You know what? I don't think you look fat. You're not fat!" Jihyun pinched Xiumin's cheeks and continued, "I love your chubby cheeks! It looks good on you. I hope that'll never change!"

Xiumin blushed slightly and rubbed his nape. "T-thank you, Ji-jihyun-ah.." Jihyun gave him a thumbs up and took out her phone.

"Hey let's take a selca together!" Jihyun smiled.

"Sure thing!"

Jihyun clicked on the camera app and signaled Xiumin to smile for the camera.

"1.. 2.. XIUMIN!" Jihyun counted and made a peace sign while Xiumin made a heart with his hands as Jihyun touched the snap button. "I'm so going to post this on instagram and show everyone how cute you are!"

 

Xiumin chuckled. "And then you'll show how pretty you-"

"Ahem.. Having a good time together huh?"

 

Jihyun and Xiumin both looked up. It was Hyerin. "How dare you left me there with those crazy dudes, Jihyun! They. Are. CRAZY."

"You have to get used to it, Hyerin. It was hard for me to fit in too when Kris first introduced me to them but somehow.. They look cute while being noisy though." Jihyun chuckled slightly. "I thought you like them?"

 

"Not like! I just... Uh I'm just a fan okay." Hyerin rolled her eyes. Xiumin was raising his eyebrows at her and gave her a are-you-sure look. "Xiumin don't look at me like that. I'm just a fan okay. I'm. Just. A. Fan. But not like the other fangirls in school. Those girls are crazy. Ew. Just ew." Xiumin laughed and patted Hyerin's head.

 

"That's right though! There was once a fangirl came up to me and clinged onto my hand. I was like, "Um hi? Do I know you?" They even call me oppa even though we have the same freaking age! Ugh that's just disgusting." Xiumin pretended like he was puking. "Someone even throw their infront of our house!"

 

Jihyun shook her head and sighed. "Uhm can you guys excuse me for awhile? Kris is calling me. I'll be back! If I can." Jihyun smiled and pointed at Kris who was calling for her at the couch. Both Xiumin and Hyerin nodded. Jihyun stood up and fixes her hair. She immediately walks towards Kris and patted his shoulder.

 

"May I help you, sir?" Jihyun grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There you go. The first chapter. I hope you guys like it. Sorry for the grammar errors. English is not my main language. I hope you could understand thought. Subscribe. ^~^ Kamsa kamsa. /bows.