It Will be Okay

He's my love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 It Will be Okay !

 


EXO is Now performing the GROWL. 

Audience : KYAAAAAAAHHH~~ EXOO  
You : I want to go T>T

EXO : Anneyonghaseyo 
Audience : Kyaaaaaaaaaahhh~
After the Introducing EXO sing their XOXO Kiss and Hug. The Crowd was Rock because they are giving red flowers to the audience. But meanwhile Chanyeol did not give the red flowers to anyone.

EXO : Yahhh, Yeollie, Give the red flower to the fans.
 

(Chanyeol get the mic and start speaking)

 

Chanyeol : Ahmmmm.. I will give this red flower to the Girl that I Loved and I really miss it for a long time. The girl that makes me smile even if I am so serious on what I am doing. If you are watching, you know I'm get mad to myself becuase I'm always thinking what's the problem between us because in the past few days she did not answer my calls but sometimes she will answer it but she did not try to speak. She did not also go in our favorite place under the tree. Ahmmmmm...... GO HYEMI!!!!!!! I'm begging you to talk to me. I'm really really miss you. 

Unexpected situation was happen the spotlight is now YOURS the crowd are now quiet and waiting for your answer.

Chanyeol : Go Hyemi.... *giving you the red flower*
You : *run away*

EXO : GO YEOLLIE, TALK TO HER !!!  

Chanyeol follow you and find you under the tree ! Chanyeol see you sitting here and watching the stars. So Chanyeol sits beside you. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter