Continuation

He's my love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 Continuation 

 


Announcer : Students the event will start at 8:00 pm. See you around.
You : Huh ? 8:00. Kyaaaahhh FINE !!! I'M GETTING IN TROUBLE NOW.. I HATE YOU YEOLL--- !!
Students : Anneyong Ms. Go Hyemi, please go in the event (while giving you the red flower)
You : Ahhh !! Naeee ^^
Students :  (Go away)

You are now walking going in Cafeteria and go buying for food. But someone is going beside you and give you the 2nd red flower. You are now going in the library to find some books and you were shocked by the students and give you the 3rd red flower. Whenever you go the students are always following you to give the red flower. They are willing to You to come in the event. And now you already complete the 11 red flower.

You : Arggghhh ! I already complete the 11 red flowers !! I DON'T WANT TO GO 
2 Children : But Noona you said you will go *pout*
Announcer : 10 minutes before the event start ! Get Ready Guys !!
2 Children : Come on Noona !! (get your hands now and forcing you to go in the event)
You : Ahhh 
2 Children : Sit here Noona. Don't Go Please ! We will back Noona.

You will be going to go but when you turn back your way was block by the students and you have no choose but to stay.

Announcer : Hey Guyss ! The Band Event is ready to Start ! Are you ready ?
Audience : NAE !!!!
Let's the Battle Begin !!!

---------------
All the participants of the Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter