29th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We ran through an ally before running up some stairs. It honestly surprised me that the castle and the dungeon actually were connected by a tunnel underneath the earth, and yet after all this time, omma didn't know that Jay was here. 

"Since Jay was in the castle's dungeon without you knowing, someone must have the power to make the guards shut up about taking him in the 'special treatment room'." Luhan said, and everyone stopped walking as the eldest of them had said something that never really came up to us. Everyone's eyes seemed to widen - everyone's but mine and Jay's - as if they knew something we clearly didn't. Eyes turning into a glare, omma's stared out in the hall in anger as her eyes lit up red. 

"I know exactly who it is." appa growled as his eyes turned red as well. As for the wolves' eyes, they had turned grey as they glared out in anger while Jay and I were looking at each other confusedly. Noticing me looking up at him in confusion, Kai pulled me closer to him with a reassuring smile. 

"But why would Hendry and Sunggyu even do this?" D.O asked making us twins ever more confused. Finally having enough, Jay decided to ask for the both of us. 

"Why exactly are Henry and Sunggyu?" he asked making omma sigh. Looking up at appa, she smiled bitterly as he sighed as well. 

MEANWHILE...

A scream was heard from the other side of the castle as Kris, Lay and Xiumin were trying to be as quiet and discreet as they could. Whipping their heads towards the sound of the scream, they stopped searching for whatever they were looking for. 

"KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS GEEEEEE!" Tao's high-pitched voice yelped loudly as he came running out from the same direction as the sound of the scream. Rolling his eyes, Kris gestured his group-mates to let go of whatever they were holding to go and help their younger brother. Arriving by the scene, Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun had already gone to attend their screaming brother. 

"Let me go!" the man who had been tackled to the ground by Taehyung yelled as he wiggle around, trying to break himself free. They remembered him as Henry, one of the two men who took their friend away. Looking up, Henry's eyes only widened in surprise. Kris returned his expression with a wicked smirk. 

"Henry?" another voice said from behind the wall they all were standing behind. Eyes widening, Henry hissed quietly with a small curse. Kris' smirk only grey as Suho gestured Sehun and Chen to do the job. Stuffing a handkerchief into Henry's mouth, Taehyung chuckled lowly as they listened to Sunggyu’s yelping and groans. 

"That was easy." Chen stated with a chuckle as Sehun and him came back with Sunggyu - whose arms were forced behind his back -. Sunggyu only gave them a glare before Taehyung pulled Henry up to his feet. 

"Wait, since these two are here, do you think Hye Ri is here as well?" Lay asked. Catching Sunggyu and Henry's eyes widening with his sharp eyes, Xiumin laughed. 

"I think we got the answer." Xiumin giggled as he patted Sunggyu's cheek rather harshly. Just as the group could go search for their friend, the wall they stood behind suddenly opened, and they immediately jumped into fighting positions. 

Kyu Rin's POV

"Henry and Sunggyu are you mother's cousins. They're twins as well, and they were the ones who took your omma away, that's what we think at least." appa explained and immediately, hate filled both Jay's and my eyes. 

"Well, then. Let's blow some up." I said with a smirk as we stopped right in front of a wall. Chuckling, omma pushed the wall with one arm, pushing one end making it open. We quickly followed suit as omma slipped through the crack, and we were revealed to a huge ball room. An enormous chandelier was hanging from the ceiling as around the rim of the ceiling, there were statues of dragons. As soon as the wall behind us closed, we quickly whipped our heads to the left noticing as a familiar bunch of people were standing with fighting positions. 

"Hye Ri?" 

Turning to the confused familiar, deep voice, our eyes immediately widened at the sight of Chen and Sehun holding one guy by the arms while uncle and Xiumin were holding another guy who looked quite similar to the first guy. Eyes widening, omma quickly jumped on the other EXO boys with a hug. Looking up at Jay, they all smiled, "Good to see you again, Jay."

"Why are EXO here?" Jay whispered loud enough for me to hear. I chuckled, but before I could answer him, a high pitched voice screamed from behind. 

"LET THE GO OF THEM!" the high pitched voice screamed from behind us. Turning around, all of our eyes fell on a female - maybe just in her thirties - angrily walking out from behind another wall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter