"I love you," Oh!

One For Me

I finished work earlier than usual and decided to stopped by at the grocery shop, storing our food supplies.

Pushing the trolley, I took some carrots, spinaches, corns - oh wait, Baekhyun is allergic to corns. I put them back and started grabbing a hand full of bean sprouts.

My phone vibrates, signalling a caller waiting for me to answer their call.

"Babe!" a chirpy voice made my lips twitched upwards.

"Hi Hyun. Are you still working?" he hummed a yes and asked where I was at the moment.

"I'm grocery shopping, do you need anything?"

"I just need you, sweetheart." he laughs while I blushed.

You already got that, Hyun. I cleared my throat and said, "I'll see you at home then, bye Hyun! be careful on your way home."

"Bye honey, I lo-" he then cleared his throat and continued his talking "you're always the one for me." after making kissing noises on the phone, he hung up while I slumped my shoulders.

I love you too, Hyun.

 


 

Making my way to the stairs, I fished out the house keys from my bag. I placed the things I shopped on the counter and proceeded my way to our room.

I took off the white scarf that was slowly suffocating me. I threw my jacket on the floor and crashed my body against my fluffy bed.

"Feisty now, aren't we?" a voice made my head shot towards the door almost impossibly quick.

"Hyun!" I ran to him with a wide smile.

"I missed you too, baby." he kissed my crown head and tighten his grip on my waist.

"I'm cooking for today," his words made my smile widen.

"Okay, go shower first. You smell awful." I shooed him with a joke.

He pecked my cheeks and walked his way to the bathroom

Being the professional shower singer he is, he sang She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 to his heart content.

Leaving me alone, wondering if he indicates the song to me.

 


 

Seeing the boy before me chopping the onions skillfullly, I stare at Baekhyun in awe. I am a girl and I couldn't possibly chop an onion without patheticly wiping my tears away.

He can cook, sing and is insanely sweet. What did I do on my past life to be this lucky?

Without any warning, a soft lips made it's way to mine. I smiled and return the kiss.

"Why were you intensely staring at me just then? I mean babe, I know I'm good looking and all but why?" He put his cheeky smile on and sliced a few carrots.

I pouted and tapped my fingers on the wooden counter.

Before I could answer his question, he planted his lips on mine making me melt on the spot.

"Pouting could make one go insanely crazy, okay." I scrunched my face up and spatted out a what.

My face then soften at the sight of Baekhyun humming some Coffe song that he is addicted to.

"I love you, Hyun." placing my chin on the counter, I tilted my head and closed my eyes waiting for his response.

"You're the one for me too, princess." He stopped his wrestle with the meat and pressed his lips on my forehead.

Fair enough, I guess.

 


 

I settled myself on the bed comfortably while rubbing my wet hair with a towel.

Baekhyun sat next to me, grabbing the towel from me and mumbled a "Let me." he worked his way by gently rubbing my hair. While doing that, he planted a few kisses here and there making me giggle all the time.

I couldn't help but stare at his playful face. How can this guy be my boyfriend? one of the world's greatest wonder.

Two pretty hands made it's way to my face and pressed my cheeks together making me look like a blowfish.

"You look terrifyingly cute!" and then he laughed away showcasing me his perfect, straight canine teeth.

"Thanks, I guess." He ruffled my half-wet hair and placed his chin on my shoulder, closing his eyes. He let his arms hugged my waist freely.

"Let's sleep." He suggested, still closing his eyes. I took the chance to kiss his eyes and hummed an audible yes.

He didn't forget to steal a kiss from my lips before lying next to me with satisfied face.

"Always the one for me," I heard him whisper as he placed his forehead on mine.

 


 

Slowly opening my eyes, my view was greeten by a sleeping Baekhyun. I chuckled when he made his usual puppy noise that I found very adorable.

He looks more of a Sleeping Beauty, I guess. With his eyes closed, mouth slightly opened, chest rising up and down. I pecked his lips and adjusted my gaze to the clock.

For some odd reason, I found myself in the bathroom jamming to some random song I heard on the radio yesterday.

On days I longed for, on days I long
for It gets more and more forgotten
The sun sets and the leaves fall
My heart grows weak

Tears spill in between moments
Drip drip drip The sad song
that plays all night
Seems like my story
Long time, long time, love me

Can you love me, can you love me
A girl’s heart is simple So just
at the words “I love you”
They will give you everything
So will you love me

That felt good. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a towel nearby. "Oh you're awake, Hyun?"

He nodded before rubbing his face with his hands. My singing must have woken him up. I tend to lose in the sea of not-caring-about-anything when I am singing.

I made my way to an expressionless Baekhyun. I sat next to him and bounced on the bed happily.

He gave me a silent treatment, making me puzzled. He would usually laugh away when I did that. What is wrong with him today?

"I.." he started.

"You?"

"I..."

"You?"

"I love you."

"You.. what?" my eyes widen and my hearbeat was crazily unstable at the moment.

"I love you!" he smiled like an idiot and attacked me with kisses.

"I said it! I finally said it! I love you!" he screamed in glee. I grinned in return.

"I'm sorry that I didn't say those words earlier." He hugged me tightly.

"It's okay, Hyun." I hugged him back.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" he chanted his magical words away making me screamed in delight.

He laughed and rubbed my back. "Baby?" I hummed.

"I love you," I smiled.

"You're the one for me too, Hyun." And our lips met, never once leaving me without a spark.

 


 

Whaaat do you guys thiiinnkkk. My sister was urging me to write a Baek-fic. So, tadaa! Comment away!