02. His name is Wooyoung

Note To God

 

As Jieun walk away from Suzy, a girl that she just met, she took out her pill and immediately drink it. Trying to find her water, a guy appeared and gave her water.

“Yours ladies?” he said. Jieun blinked for few times and nodded. “I found it there.” He continued while show Jieun where he found her water.

“Oh. I must be lost my vision as usual.” Jieun mumbled. “Anyway, thankyou!” she said.

“Wait… Vision? You’re not blind right?” he asked. Jieun laughed.

“Of course not! If I’m blind I should talk to you and trying to hold you!” Jieun joked. He laughed.

“So funny! By the way, I’m Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung.” He said and give his hand. Jieun welcomed his hand and give her hand too.

“Cute name. I’m Lee Jieun or you better call me IU.” She said.

“Are you going to enter Kirin Art School?” he asked. Jieun nodded.

“Yes, I am. Just finished my enrollment. How about you, Wooyoung-ssi?” she smiled.

“Yep. Just going to. I think better if I going now. Will see you later, Jieun-ssi!” he said and wave his hand. Jieun smiled.

‘I met 2 people today. One is just that pretty, and that I just met is so cute. Who else will I meet today? Seems cool!’ she tought while drink her water and walk again. 

 

==

Wooyoung smiled as he walked away from a girl that he just met. ‘She’s sooo cute!’ he told himself.

“Yo!” a guy come around him. Wooyoung high-fived with him.

“Taecyeon hyung!” he said.

“Why you smiled like that? Seems suspicious!” he laughed.

“I just met a pretty girl a few minutes ago. Lee Jieun.” He said. “She had a big brown eyes, cute smile, cute appareance, just that cute!” he explained.

“Are you in love, Wooyoungie?” Taecyeon asked.

“I’m not! She’s just gorgeous, you know.” He said. Taecyeon nodded.

“I don’t ever understand what you’ve just said, but whatever. Soohyun wait for us in the enrollment place. Kajja!” Taecyeon said.

 

-----

 

Oh, my! I can't believe I don't updated for a few months. My bad :". It just because I've super duper busy with my paperworks and much more. I'm sorry readers. Now, its my turn to update :) I hope you guys enjoy it, even though its really short :( I'm so so sorry guys ><

,

So, keep support us with suscribing and comment! ^^

Pai paii!!!!!! ^^

-flyerstation