Welcoming To Sowon Hospital

Heartbeat

Yuri asking his assistant to call the others doctor.

He smile and bow towards the interns.

"Hi, my name Dr Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet all of you."

Yoong smile. "Nice to meet you too Dr Kwon Yuri."

Yuri face fall. "Intern Kwon Yoong, stand forward."

Yoong look shocked. Nothing less he following the instruction.

"Push up fifty times now."

Yoong meet up glance with his elder brother. Theres none any funny smile on his face.

Damn! -Yoong

Yoong silently obeyed.

Yuri stand beside him.

"Talk only when being asking too. It's rude to suddenly interfere."Yuri warned.

Feel like i am into army force rather than hospital! -Yoong

"Sorry we're late. What's wrong?"Tiffany look at Yoong still doing some push up on the floor.

"Intern Kwon Yoong keeps on behave improper. No discipline, disrespect and now no morality."

Yoong keeps on with his punishment. He was sweating. Most important he was hungry. He didn't manage to grab any breakfast due to rushing this morning.

The others doctor arrived a moment later.

They're shocked looking at Yoong.

Moreover Jessica.

With last push he stand up and slightly trembling.

"Intern Kwon Yoong, please read through all the basic rules of medical student."

"I will Dr Kwon Yuri."

Yoong get back into the line.

"Doctor, please introduce yourself."

"Hello, my name Dr Tiffany Kim."

"Nice to meet all of new interns. Dr Choi SooYoung here."

"Hi, my name Dr Sunny Lee fianceé of Dr Choi SooYoung. In less about a month time we'll gets married."

"..Dr Jessica Kwon. Taken."She show her married ring.

"Well.. That's awkward isn't it? Anyway i am taken too. One month pregnant by the way. Applaused!"Tiffany cheerfully state and clapped.

The interns following suit.

"It's important to all of you to know your senior doctor here. However there's no need to us know your name because we have all your files. Your background, education result and etc. As for now we will show you around. Shall we doctor?"Yuri look at others doctor.

The doctor nodded.

Jessica is the first to show them her working place. They went to the second floor.

"Medical laboratory. I am a lab doctor. Means i am a healthcare testing facility staff. Provides discounted medical lab tests. Such blood test, Glucose, Cholesterol, HIV, STD, Hormones, Cancer screening, Allergies, Nutrition and more to consumers and employers in a professional and convenient way."Jessica paused so that the interns can take note.

"You can look around but don't ever touch anything. You wouldn't know what kind of virus might be found around here."Jessica smile scaring the interns.

Next one is Tiffany. 7th floor.

"Welcome to my own section. Pediatrics. Branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents, and the age limit usually ranges from birth up to 18. A medical practitioner who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician, or paediatrician. The word pediatrics and its cognates mean healer of children; they derive from two Greek words."Tiffany too paused for awhile.

"Okay interns, you can look at the patients. My kids are all good and friendly you know!"Tiffany proudly declared.

They took some time there as the interns seem to have fun with the kids.

Sunny. 5th floor.

"Sorry for going up and down like this interns. I am just giving a pregnant woman first. I am a very polite doctor you know!"Sunny tease.

"How nice of you Dr Sunny.."Tiffany tease back.

The interns giggling.

Ding!

"Welcome to the place where we called as Doctor's office. I am the boss here. doctor's office in American English, or a doctor's surgery in British English, is a medical facility in which a doctor, usually a general practitioner or we call it GP in short, receives and treats patients. Doctors' offices are the primary place where ambulatory care is given, and are often the first place that a sick person would go for care, except in emergencies, where one would go to an emergency department at a hospital.

In most developed countries, where health services are guaranteed by the states in some form, most visits to doctor take place in their offices. In the United State, where this is not the case, many people who cannot afford health insurance or doctor's visits must either go to free or reduced-cost clinics or an emergency department at a hospital for care, instead of a doctor's office.

For healthy people, most visits to doctors' offices revolve around a once-yearly recommended physical examination. This exam usually consists of gathering information such as a patient's blood pressure, heart rate, weight, and height, along with checking for any irregularities or signs of illness around the body. GPs will also ask the patients about any mental health problems that they may be experiencing, and may refer them to a psychiatrist for further examination in the event that they do indeed have such problems. If there are any other health problems that must be addressed by a medical specialist, such as a cardiologist, a referral will be given.

The staff of a doctor's office usually consists of nurses, receptionists, and doctors. Sometimes, many doctors of different medical specialist may be housed in one building, allowing easy referrals."Sunny pause as she saw the interns struggling to take note every single words.

She chuckled. "That's quit a loads of information isn't it? That's why i've prepared this for all of you."

Sunny give each one of them a paper that contain all the thing she have said earlier.

"In short we handle all the paper work."Sunny ended her speech.

SooYoung. 12th floor.

"Neurologist. Or shall we call it brain doctor. A neurologist is a specialist who deals with disorders of the brain system. This involves disorders, which affect the brain and the spinal cord. That's all simple explanation. Wouldn't want to burden you brain with lots of information interns. We have so much time in the future anyway. So why rushing isn't it? As for now you can take a look around."SooYoung smile.

Yuri. 15th floor.

"I used to be an athlete but i injured myself which inspired me to be a bone and joint doctor. In medical study we call it Orthopedic and rheumatologist specialist. A orthopedist and a rheumatologist are doctors who specializes in bones and joints. Orthopedic surgeon or specialist who examines bones and recommends treatment and perform surgery. Some common bone problems include fractures, osteoporosis.The rheumatologist is a qualified physician who is involved with the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis as well as other diseases of the joints, muscles and bones. Other diseases that can be treated within the same field are out, lupus, back pain, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and tendonitis."

"Those are all my staff. They will provide all the question that you have in your mind."

Within 15 minute before the break time, all of them heading to the cafeteria for the staff. Ground floor.

"After this break time, interns you will help the regular or normal patients. Example checkup, injection and etc. After a month or so.. It's depends on your own achievement. Whether you're ready or not to move any further into our level. We will see by giving some test. Okay, i think that's all for now. Does anyone have a question?"Yuri asked.

Yoong raise his hand.

"Yes Kwon Yoong?"

"Which floor is Dr Kim Taeyeon located? Which specialist doctor is him?"

Yuri was about to answer but a certain intern beat him into it.

"9th floor. Dr Kim Taeyeon was specialist in heart and lung."Seohyun answered.

Yoong look at Seohyun, the girl which his argued with this morning.

"I hope that answer you question Kwon Yoong. You may dismissed interns."