✈names

Get Your Facts Right!: China, where your exo oppas are at.
 
vZkXvuQ.gif
Nf7FUL6.png
01. NAMES
.
SUMMARY
 
large.jpg
-- all said.
PM for more info if you have questions.
 

credit

I am sick of people getting names wrong.
 
Okay. So let me talk about the basic form of Chinese names. The most common one have three characters. The first character would be the last name and the second and third the first name. 
Let's take the name Huang Zitao 黃子滔 for example. Huang, 黃, is the last name, and Zitao 子滔 is the first name. This is the most common name.
Now, let's talk about my huge pet peeve. That's...XI LUHAN. What the actual is "XI Luhan"? Lu Han is Lu Han, not Xi. "Xi", I believe, was made up an author who didn't know Lu Han's surname (WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY JUST LU) and used "Xi" as a variation from "-ssi". So remember that Lu Han's name is just Lu Han, not Xi Luhan. 
Okay, moving on to other types of names. That would be, like Lu Han 鹿晗, names with two characters. "Lu鹿" is the last name and "Han" is the first name. Easy to remember aye.
Now, four charactered names. These are usually because the last name is two letters. Like Ouyang 歐陽, and then the last two letters would be the first name. So let's take Ouyang Xiaomei as an example. 歐陽 (last name)
小美 (first name)
Geddit?
There are some really rare Chinese names that have 5-7 characters but you won't have them unless you live in the high mountains, like Tibet or something. So no.
 
tumblr_mg2a46ieBr1rbhd88o1_500_large.jpg tumblr_mg2a46ieBr1rbhd88o1_500_large.jpg tumblr_mg2a46ieBr1rbhd88o1_500_large.jpg tumblr_mg2a46ieBr1rbhd88o1_500_large.jpg
I'll upload examples of names later.