Sad Sonata: Realizing Fantasies

Sad Sonata: Realizing Fantasies

FANTASY (Part 1):

[Kwon Minyoung’s POV]

…‘Norul choum bon sungan (choum bon sungan) a miracle (a miracle)
nan nukkyojyo gijogun baro norangol…’

I’m a fan girl.
A devoted fan girl of Super Junior, especially to Donghae oppa.
The love of my life…
The most handsome man on Earth…
The reason I live each day is because of him…
He is my everything…
My world revolves around him…every single second of my life.
I dream of him in my sleep.
I think of him all the time.
I love him.

Today is one of the happiest days of a fan girl’s life: the 3rd album signing of Super Junior.
I’ll meet him…face to face.

~*~*~*~

The Super Junior members unloaded the car one by one. Then I spotted Donghae wearing a beanie with his glasses and I shouted my heart out, “Donghae oppa~!!!”
He was coming to my direction I wanted to come closer but the guards were fencing us, the fans.

I began jumping to see him; I stretched out my right hand for him to hold out his hand to. Oppa smiled at me and brushed my hand with his. His touch felt like magic, as I shivered blissfully I saw him wink at me. He likes me!!!
Within those seconds being near him he handed me a piece of paper. He gave me his number!!!

*~*~*~*

Ever since that day my life changed Donghae oppa and I got closer and ended up falling in love. We started dating of course our relationship was out in public. I was proud to be his girlfriend.

As time passed the day finally came when the two of us will become one.

Our wedding day…
I was wearing a colorful hanbok which my mother passed down; she also wore this on her wedding day, now it was my turn. On the other hand my Donghae wore an elegant tuxedo.

Music played and I began to walk down the aisle with my dad. There were a lot of flashing cameras; well this was a star studded wedding. Amongst the visitors I saw TVXQ, the SNSD members, SHINee and other SM stars. His family and my family both occupied the front row. The rest of Super Junior was our singers; they were smiling merrily as they sang the entrance song. I slowly made my way towards the altar. As soon as I reached it, the ceremony started…

“…Minyoung do you take Lee Donghae as your lawfully wedded husband?”

I looked right at my love’s eyes and smirked before dropping the words, “I do.”

“…and you Donghae do you take Kwon Minyoung as your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do, I do, I do, yeah~” Donghae being very unpredictable sang his part in their song ‘Why I Like U’ instead of uttering the words.
My make-up did not hide my blushing face. I saw him grin playfully.

“…You may now kiss the bride.”
Donghae captured me in his arms. I gently closed my eyes as I waited for his lips to touch mine.
I felt his warm lips slowly coming in contact… His’ met with mine. He passionately kissed me.
Fire, there was fire… Unexplainable fire…

The ‘audience’ wooed in the background as Super Junior sang the last song. It was such a wonderful moment. It’s so breathtaking. We both walked down the aisle hand in hand; suddenly I lost balance and fell on my feet. It was weird but I felt like somehow I was hit by something hard.

I heard the crowd go, “Aww!”
My head began spinning, Donghae hurriedly carried me bridal style. He sprinted to the limo and after helping me to get in he came after and we proceeded to our reception…

~*~*~*~

Lust was boiling inside me…
I gently lay on the soft bed as Donghae went on top of me and steadily ed my blouse. He eventually stuck out his tongue; I can see him wanting it, wanting me…

*~*~*~*

…I was in pain, the baby wanted to come out. I tried to catch my breath as sweat damped my face.
Donghae was beside me holding my hand tightly.
“Be strong.” He encouraged me. I slightly nodded my head.
Before getting in, someone stopped Donghae and told him to wait outside. He let go of my hand but his worried look never faded. Soon he was out of sight and intense lights hit my sensitive eyes.

“Minyoung, Minyoung…wake up dear.” I heard his whisper.
I opened my eyes and blinked, I noticed him carrying in his arms our baby girl.
Then I sat up and he gave me our baby. He brushed off the hair covering my face and his hands traced down my cheeks then my lips.
“I love you.” He stated with much warmth in his tone.
“I love you too.”

Many years had passed we’ve been married for 25 years now. It was our Silver Anniversary.
Donghae planned a huge party for the both of us. He called his friends especially the Super Junior members and like Shinhwa, they also became a legend. At the party, he surprised me with a song number along with the Suju members, ‘Marry U’.

“Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh…”

Tears started pouring.
I was sobbing, I was very glad; my heart is in a cheery state.

“…Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)…”

No word can describe what I am feeling right now.

“…Hayan dressreul ibeun geudae tuxedoreul ibeun naui moseup
Balguhreumeul matchumyuh guhdneun woori juh dalnimgwa byuhre
I swear guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh
Saranghaneun naui gongju Stay with me…”

I was the happiest woman on the whole entire world. I was fortunate to have him not only as my lover but as a father to our children.

“…Naui geudae jikyuhjulgeyo
Hangajiman yaksokhaejullae? Museunil issuhdo
Woori suhro saranghagiro geuppuniya
Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do.”

As soon as they finished the song Donghae came up to me with his microphone and held my hand as his piercing lovely eyes melted me. Tears were still rolling down my red face.
He wiped it gently and took a deep breath,
“I love you dear.” He announced and gave me a peck on the cheek and everyone applauded.
I gave him a merry embrace.
“I love you too my Donghae.” I muttered.

We had ups and downs but in general you could describe our life as perfect. Everything went the way I wanted it. I never would have asked for more.
Meeting Donghae, us falling madly in love, getting married, having children, sharing our life together as we grew older.

Although I wasn’t as healthy as him so I was the one who got all the complications, all the sickness. I became very weak at the age of 85 and the hospital was my new home.

I got worse each day my immune system slowly deteriorated then came the other systems of my body. I was breathing my last breath when I heard my children crying begging for me to live. I wish I could stay but if I really need to go, I have to. I never regretted my life. I loved it, every single second. Every time I blinked or inhaled…
It was a wonderful life…
Such a f-fantastic li-life…

“Rest in peace my dear Minyoung…”

[End of Kwon Minyoung’s POV]

----

Author's Note:
Ok, so guys?
Did I get you confused in any way?
Tell me alright???
So basically...
I hope you paid close attention to this one...
^^
You guys will need it...
^^
It might seem fast-paced...
But that's the point.
You'll just have to see the next part...
^^