Last Words

Last Words
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Last Words

Author: ilovesungyeollie

Pairing: MyungYeol, WooGyu, YaDong

Genre: Romance, Angst, Death

~~*~~

"I'll be fine. It's not like this is my first time getting sick." Hoya replied. "If you don't go soon, you'll be late for school."

"Alright then. Love you Hobaby." Dongwoo said, leaning in to kiss Hoya on the forehead.

"Love you too Dongwoo." Hoya replied with a smile.

"See you when I get back!"

~~*~~

Sungyeol walked into the classroom, which was empty except for one person. Naturally, Sungyeol's eyes drifted to the other person. However as soon as they made eye contact, both boys looked away hurriedly. Sungyeol quickly made his way to his desk, on the other side of the room, while trying to hide his blush. He didn't need to though, because Myungsoo was too busy turning away to hide his own blush to notice anything.

They sat in a tense but loving silence, both trying to not stare at the other. Soon enough they were relieved of the tension as their classmates filtered in one by one.

~~*~~

Woohyun bounced into the classroom and immediately made his way to where a certain handsome hamster sat. With a bright smile, he flung his arms around the others neck from behind.

"Gyu gyu!" Woohyun sang happily. Sunggyu smiled at his boyfriend's antics before answering.

"Hey Hyunnie. What's up?" Sunggyu said while pulling out of Woohyun's choke hold and hugged his waist instead.

"Nothing. Just missed my beautiful boyfriend." Woohyun replied with a sweet smile.

"It's too early to be greasy Hyunnie." Sunggyu said with a chuckle.

"But you love it." Woohyun answered confidently. Sunggyu smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I do. Now you better go back to your room before class starts." Sunggyu told Woohyun, giving him a tiny push. Woohyun bent down and quickly pecked Sunggyu's cheek before disappearing out the door.

~~*~~

It was about fifteen minutes before lunch, the time for the school's daily announcements. Sungyeol was the school's bubbly announcer so he quickly packed his stuff to go to the announcement room.

Everyone else was chatting away with their friends, waiting for lunch to start. Some of them exchanged a quick word with Sungyeol as he was walking to the door. Just before he left, Sungyeol automatically turned in Myungsoo's direction.

This time when the two boys made eye contact, instead of looking away straightaway, Myungsoo gave Sungyeol a shy smile. Sungyeol smiled back before leaving through the door.

At the announcement room, Sungyeol began the daily announcements. Myungsoo was sitting in the classroom, enjoying listening to Sungyeol's voice.

"Next week is the winter ball, so if you haven't got a date yet, get one soon or you'll have to go by yourself." Sungyeol's voice rang through the school, along with his tinkling laugh.

"Tomorrow- " Sungyeol continued, but no one would know what was going to happen tomorrow as he was cut off by a loud banging sound.

Sungyeol turned around in his chair, eyes widening as a guy in black entered. The guy was carrying a heavy gun which was directed right at Sungyeol.

Myungsoo froze in his chair as he heard the loud banging, immediately worried

Please log in to read the full chapter