Dorm Mice!

Labyrinth ✧˖°

Hyerin

We were versatile, oh yes, we are. I dread my paranoia attacks, o Lord, why am I afraid of losing love of the fans? I'm not even religious. Perhaps because you have lost love once before... Shut up, 'noia. I must be mad. There was nothing to be afraid of, except for now, they'll be living with seven boys in their dormitory!

"Baekkie-ah, have you packed your bags yet?" This made a smile light up on my lips. How can no one ever see the cuteness that I saw in Semi? Well, the fans did, and probably those around them too, but they'd never seen her so innocent to the bone, and maybe, it was just because she held a soft spot for me. The sweetheart. It was moments like these, tiny single words, that meant a thousand sentences to me, and perhaps I was just feeling corny and closer to Semi baby than ever. I was her unni, in some ways by a month, and she meant a dongsaeng and the world right now to me. We stuck together like glue, bound by contract and by hearts. Somehow, God chose to put us together into Epic and I can never be thankful enough to fate. And I'd like to remind you again I'm not even religious.

"Yup, and I'm frightened~!" I whined, thinking of all the things and all the nothings that could happen with BTS, holding onto Semi's arm for dear life as I slung my bag on a shoulder, the last cardboard box under my wing. It was ironic that on the normal basis I was the one who acted like the child out of the two of us, while Semi acted like an adult, and though in ways she would be mature than her age by years, she was still a kid at heart. Gives me more reason to be protective over her. But this time, maybe it's me who needs protection.

As soon as we entered our shared room in the new dorm that was ours, and happened to be 7 boys'... That flying prick of the boys was there, leaning over one of the opened suitcases, holding something up.

And in his hand, was my bra. Cupcake pattern, mint and bright pink in colour. Almost as bright as my reddening face.

"JIMIN, YOU ING FRICK, PUT HER THINGY DOWN!" Cute Semi beat me to it, running after the stupid git. I was flying after him myself in nanoseconds.

His giggle. Was like a gremlin's. "You gremlin! GIVE IT BACK NOW!!!" I panted, nostrils blaring with wrath and eyes blazing.

"I never knew you were a 32A, Hyerinnie-ah~~! I always thought--you were a 28AA!" He was panting too, before stopping short as V walked across the attracting scene that was us, all motions in the room freezing. Except for my bra, of course not my bra. My bra is fricking dangling from his stupid--ogre--hands! My head was fuming; so were my ears. I felt like V's eyes were on me; my ears that are growing as red as my face. I could feel Semi's eyes on my back, her sorry almost radiating. I felt nauseous with complete embarrassment. I could feel the hatred simmering up for the true coward that was Jimin, I could kill him, I could by proving it.

Snatching my possession back from his filthy grasp after V had walked away with round eyes and a bowed head, I vowed to Jimin with a pumped fist: "YOU HAVE RUINED MY PRIDE, JIMIN. I will have my revenge, Jimminnie-ah~!" My eyes grew huge and maniacal laughter was heard, and all I could hear was probably V's moan from the bedrooms, but at the moment I did not care. Without a word though, a fist was sent to his left cheek--sent by Semi. I looked at her in shock.

"Hyungie, they're bullying me~!!" crying Jimin ran to the dorm's bedrooms, but the idiot was running in the opposite direction because Rap Monster was just entering through the front door.

As expected, he saw my bra first. I could not help the pink on my cheeks, but my raging emotions changed as I walked up to him and wrapped the piece of my embarrassment around his face, the two cups like goggles. Semi bursted out laughing. Quickly going silent, we jogged back to our bedroom to finish unpacking and hide our identities, yo.

I'll tell him it was Jimin's later.

 

Semi

We were all sitting at the table, the boys sitting on the floor having let us sit ourselves like fatties on the comfy cream sofa, drinking orange juice. (Chyeah, we didn't all drink alcohol like the expectation. Well, I hoped the boys don't anyway.) Nervous glances were being sent from a person to another and I felt anxious for when the conversation would start by someone, please, just anyone.

Talk before this turns out to be some awkward gathering I clearly don’t want to partake in. The leader of the boys, Rap Monster, spoke first. "Hi." Stupid life option equals worse of an awkward atmosphere. It's not like we were awkward with the boys, no, we've known them for quite some time, sorta, but living together? We knew him by his name Namjoon, as Namjoon was the closest to us in terms of friendliness. He wasn't the oldest out of all of us, but he was older than Hyerin and I, and he was the leader, therefore respect for him was retained, despite how nuts he was 3/4 of the time. Almost comically, his shades slowly lowered down so his weary gaze was on display, probably questioning of us sharing the dorm: is this a good idea? We had no choice anyway; for whatever reason our main manager told us to move in with these boys, be it it had something to do with the "show" we were going to record or they simply are being cheap and had us guinea pigs all living together. Whatever.

But my gaze moved back to Namjoon piercingly, whether or not we were on friendly terms. Mate, we won’t do anything as long as you all don’t go through our things…especially you little Jeon Jungkook... If he dares does anything with my belongings he can wave goodbye to his little life of fame he has going, heh. My mind was never bothered to figure out or remember why I hated him so much, but eh, he reminds me every day with his stupid, snarky little comments. "Go to hell, Semi-ah~" Hope the lil' er can feel my strong glare scorch his skin alive. 'Cause I will skin him alive. Man, I want to watch a movie with Hyerinnie when will this crap gathering end? I thought and pouted, leaning back on the sofa and sighing whilst Hyerin gave me The Look--almost saying--just behave for now bro, this introduction thing will soon be over--wanting me to agree or something, but with seven pairs of eyes belonging to Walking Hormones fixed on the two of us, I couldn't help but want to run away right now or just die. Being not the obligatory type, I rolled my eyes at her and stayed in that position stubbornly, hearing her heave a sigh. The Bangtan kids were completely unaware of our hidden convo. Wipe that drool, mister...

“Well, girls, feel at home and--members, make them, um, feel welcome.” This was a rare oppurtunity to see the legendary Rap Monster stammer. Hmm. I swear I caught him shooting a weird look with what’s-his-face. It's not that I didn't know him, in fact I knew him (his ugly side) quite well, but I tend to forget how to match people's names to their faces. I furrowed my brows toward the one his dry lips in a sly manner to the side; as if I hadn’t caught that erted move. Oh. He's looking at Hyerin. Whatever you're thinking lil' man, you better think twice unless you want my fists to meet that precious unbruised-yet face of yours... Park Jimin. You dare touch ma unni bro you won’t only be the shortest of Bangtan but the dead one also. Bloody git already touched her bra *gags a bit* phuck, this guy was asking for a good beating.

“Oh, we shall make ourselves at home, don’t worry about us!" My dear unni bro casually waved it away as the Bangtan boys cracked up at this single thing they can laugh with, rather awkwardly. Hyerinnie was so oblivious sometimes, but I think I just caught the glimpses of the den of lions we had fatally entered ourselves into. And, I think *gulps* we're the prey... I quickly shot Hyerin a look of fright written all over it as she smiled at them sweetly while I wanted to die inside. She can’t agree! I won’t allow it. Like seriously this is the worst decision she- *coughs* we’ve ever made! What choice do we have? This is what the deal was. But seriously, this was even worse than the time we ate a whole tub of cookie dough in one sitting watching Lord of the Rings like dorks when we were meant to be practising then got into a hell of a trouble for complaining about our ice-cream hangovers. It makes me sad... Remembering how I missed those times--aaaaah! Wonder if they have ice cream here…? Oh, baby I want it~ Ah, crap, that idiots voice is stuck in my head again. Hyerin nudged me for probably being distracted again. Urgh.

“Uh, how long are they going to be here for?” The pale Orc--I mean Suga--muttered almost rudely, staring at Rap Mon for a second before looking away like some cool city kid he thought he was. Puh--my , is he asking for a blow to the head? We shot our heads in his direction; rather offended than pleased to look at the uninterested guy. Like his skin wasn’t the only thing dead and sick looking scoffs his personality is equally sick. I'm making enemies too quickly.

“Now now, Yoongi, be nice to our new roommates. They just got here.” Ah, now this is why you’re my Jin Umma. He is the only normal, decent and well-mannered guy out of the flock of seven bulls who turned out the least evil, pessimistic, 4D or even just plain…weird (sorry J-hope no offence yo.) Suga rolled his eyes after scorning at the use of his real name. "We've known them for a few years now, yeh? It couldn't be different." Sadly, even though he was the oldest, the rude simply got up to leave and respecting no one but himself, just got up to dash to his room. Well ing goodnight to you too, my last ally. Yoongi got up to leave too, without another word. I saw Hyerin swallow and gaze at the table.

“Now, Hyerinnie, would you like me to show you to your room in case you forgot the way or would you like to jump into mi--" Thank God, Rap Monster wacked his head so hard with the back of his hand before I had the chance to get up and shove that cup of orange juice down Park Dirtmin's filthy throat. Aish. , this guy makes me so tense with defense I can feel my temperature boiling... If he thinks of touching my Hyerin, I repeated. I glowered so hard he gulped in fear. Yes, Jimin, be scared because if you are going to attempt to openly flirt in front of my eyes you should also be scared of the wrath that comes together with whoever tries anything with Hyerin-ah. I have always looked over her as she had always watched over me like a mother I had never had... haha. I peered over at her with lessened hardness as my eyes began to become at ease looking at her crack a pretty smile and chuckle at V’s words as they converse lightly, not seeming to be aware of Jimin's pick-up words at all. Hyerinnie means everything to me like I—I can’t imagine a world without her and to give her up to a guy. I don’t think I’m mentally/emotionally prepared. Hyerin-ah, don’t leave me yet, neh? I sighed a little and looked down, my thoughts cutting off:

"Ow!" Then I lifted my head again in time to see mental jerk Jimin getting a kick from J-hope for his vulgar choice of words. Why does Hyerinnie miss all this good stuff? Yet I had this feeling she watched from the corner of her vision, sensing the slight smile on her lips was not because of V and his storytelling. I almost felt pity as Jimin scratched his head, looking rather sad. Kick him harder Hope, because if this prick thinks he’s got a chance, oh, Park Jimin bring it on because, I assure you, this is a game you will never win…never. Not while I'm around.

“Well I’m off to hit the nest.” V hopped up from sitting for so long and winked at Hyerin—I think—before yawning as he speeded to his room, quickly and out of sight. De not another one oh my gosh I think I’m going to go mental. Well, I guess it was late. Hyerinnie... still, what have we agreed to? "Sack!" she cried back in response, correcting him and laughing. I can't stand another moment with these guys; I'm sure you're trying your hardest but I don't want to try. I would’ve punched someone's face inside out but it was seriously like 2-something-AM in the morning, thanks Namjoon, seriously I can’t thank you enough, bows to you, for making me waste my life to talk with you guys like that. And, I caught Jungkook slithering to his room not sparing anyone a look. I realised he didn't speak at all throughout the, uh, fail of conversation. Gosh, rude much, pfft I didn't want to say "good night" to you either.

Finally, Jin Umma chimed (being the normal one who turns out as the abnormal one in a flock of abnormals) from his bedroom after we all went to ours, me obviously with Hyerinnie. Sighs why can’t I have my own room? Like no offence, Hyerin but like hell you snore, you mentally spoke with your thoughts. "Tomorrow's our filming! Sleep tight, everyone~" I slept with a small smile on my face. Little did I know of tomorrow's events that would bring us complete shame. Well to be specific …me.