Introduction; Seosasi Girls

Labyrinth ✧˖°

In the near distance, the beginning beat of CL's Bad Girl played. Click! Click! Click! The sound of shutters from numerous cameras across the ocean of people watching them was like butterflies in paradise to them. Two girls stepped out onto the colossus; the stage that made them feel like they were being swallowed up by its size. However, they were without a doubt not--these two petite girls, both 16 years in age--had amazing stage presence. Clap! Clap! Clap! The passionate roar of the fans after their electrifying performance was undeniably a sound of glorious euphoria--

"Ah, crap!" Baek Hyerin somehow managed to slip on her own feet, and somehow not die, again. She landed on her buttocks gracefully.

"Baek, you--what were you dreaming of this time?" A slice of Rap Monster's caring nature peeks in before the sarcasm drips from his tongue.

A shrill yet signature monotonous shriek of laughter was heard beside her, ten seconds late. "Oh my God, are you okay?!" This uncaring friend was her band member. Joke. Semi loved Hyerin to bits. Kim Semi offered a hand to her band member and Baek Hyerin only stayed on the ground with a small huff. "Get up, you little ." She smiled. Now before you start to judge her, let's just explain that this is how she shows her affection. Instead, let Jin hyung judge her.

"You should stop using foul language, Semi-ah..." He sighed, looking like nothing else but a (rather handsome) old man sitting on the ground beside Hyerin. Semi's own thoughts made her blush and feel cringe-worthy.

"I'm not a child anymore, Umma!" It was nickname they called him, Umma.

"Can't you be a little louder? I'm not trying to rest at all." Third person of the sarcastic posse enters; Suga. "God, Hyerin-ah and Rap Mon are dangerous together. You should get married." He assessed the surroundings quickly, with Hyerin legs out, bum-flat on the floor, Semi's hand still lingering down to offer help, Rap Mon still gaping at her. But he didn't notice how Hyerin had blushed, for she did not like Rap Monster in that way. In fact, it was always someone else. It was Suga whom...

Another smirking figure who seemed to still look innocent while doing it approached the group. "Semi, you're not even helping Baeky up!" It was Jungkook.

"Shut up!"

Whassup..wassup...! This is big hit exclusive! Hahahahaa.. And the coolest kid in the world. Rap Mon's voice blared through the speakers. Whoo! BTS! Seosasi Girls~! I mean Epic. This was actually part of the rap, facepalm. Aih~ Rap Monsta. Jin... Jimin! ..J-Hope... V! Suga... Jungkook. And who do we got here right now? They all entered.

Semi! Baek.

"Are you kids done with practice yet~?" Their CEO, whom they treated as a family member but with all respect, poked his head through the door with a grin on his face. The room was about to erupt into a loud shouting attack before he spoke again. "What's Hyerin doing on the floor?"

"I sprained my !" said girl piped up.

"Good~! Because you won't be needing to perform for a long time~" He eyesmiled.

"W-what? All of us?" Semi joined in the confusion following everyone else one after another, at the same time as Hyerin whined as she was only joking.

"You all will be taking part in the new show. Filming starts in a week. Get ready~!" Then he was out the door.

They all gaped at each other until the leader spoke up. "So, what were you daydreaming about anyway, Hyerin?"

"We were performing Chaerin unni's song..."

"Ch-Chaerin?! As in CL?" J-Hope already started to stifle his snigger, Hyerin giving a signal to everyone's laughter by nodding, including her own Semi.

"There's no way you two could beat the queen..." Rap Monster joked with a gummy grin.

"Be quiet!" Semi started with a red face and puffed out cheeks before shortly trailing off. Hyerin and her were thinking the same thing. "Well..."

Whether they live to beat the legendary CL in badass visuals or not, Epic, or also known as Seosasi Girls in Korea--and all around the world--they would live up to their name as Bangtan Boys' sister group. And be Epic. They had fans almost double as much as the average group has, and not just tweens or noonas like the typical boy groups, no, not solely male fans either. They had from uncle fans to toddlers who danced to their music, from teens who wanted to be like them to boys who drooled at the sight of Seosasi Girls. They were unstoppable in receiving love and achieving accolades, but why? Epic are a duo group, charismatic as well as passionate, and they were versatile.

They sang pop, they were the little sisters of South Korea and so were the face of Hallyu and the K in Pop to the elders and to the youngsters, so pressure on them must be unbelievable. They sang country just once, and never failed. They tried out indie in one of their earlier eras, their timeline was endless, they could go back to it 'cause they rocked it. They could sing rock too, without making themselves sound like British boyband wannabes, and their ballads, full of soul, could make you cry. Their cute aegyo songs would make everyone fall in love with them. But the swag was tied in there with everything that made them them, since they were also in Big Hit company with Bangtan Boys after all.

Versatility was what made them a success in K-Pop and the musical industry; what helped them survive. You are about to embark on their journey.

Perhaps, if you remember, that it was yours?