Seventeen

FanGirl

 While her father was in the hospital recovering, Jae stayed with Jonghyun. Her mother hadn't contacted her since the day the divorce was finalized, the courts were trying to get in contact with her to give her custody of Jae-after hearing about her father's mental breakdown and trying to kill himself- but so far she hadn't been able to reach her. Jae preferred it that way, if her mother had custody of her then there was no doubt that she would be miserable.

Minho had been checking up on her more often and showed up randomly at Jonghyun's door. Jae found it comforting that he would go through all that trouble, Jonghyun on the other was getting annoyed. But his annoyance disappeared when he saw the smile on Jae's face. Her smile made his day, and it was nice to see her happy, after all the bad things she had gone through.

"Jongy." Jae said as she cuddled with her cousin. They were in the middle of another movie marathon and were waiting for Key to come over along with the rest of the boys. Taemin had been complaining about not seeing his noona and wanting to comfort her, so to shut the maknae up Jae agreed to the meeting. She hadn't seen anyone aside from Minho or Jonghyun. Jae learned from her aunt- Jonghyun's mother- that her mother would visit her father in the hospital today.

"Yeah Jae."

"I'm scared."

"Don't be. If your mother comes looking for you..I'll be sure to hide you in my closet." Jae smiled softly at Jonghyun's effort to cheer her up. A knock on the door was heard and Jonghyun responded thinking it was Key. He was early but then again the diva did have a habit of showing up early or late depending on his mood. "Doors open." He yelled before they went back to watching the movie.

"Noona?" Zelo's voice made Jae stiffen.They weren't supposed to be here, they weren't even supposed to know where Jonghyun lived.

"Jae?" Himchan's now.

"Jae? We came cause we heard about your father's condition." Jongup's this time.

"Noona?" Zelo again. Jae fought back the urge to kick them out, looking to Jonghyun to see what she should do, he shrugged his shoulders. Jae sighed.

"Living room!" she called before several pairs of feet could be heard making their way to the room. As soon as she got up from Jonghyun's hold Jae was engulfed in a hug.

"Noona I missed you so much! I'm sorry about your dad." Zelo mumbled into Jae hair. His hold was tight like he never wanted to let go, and he probably wouldn't have if Himchan didn't peel him off of her. Jae smiled at the older male before he pulled her into a hug as well. The long hug irked Youngguk and while he was happy that Jae hadn't kicked them out yet, he was sad about the news.

"Okay that's enough." Youngguk said breaking the two apart. Himchan chuckled at Youngguk's jealousy before he noticed the look that Jonghyun was giving Youngguk. It wasn't a pleasant one. "Hows your dad doing?" Youngguk asked.

"Better, he's not speaking yet but at least he smiles when I go visit him." Jae said shaking before Jonghyun wrapped an arm around her. Youngguk scowled.

"Noona if there's anything we can do, we would like to help." Zelo said hoping it would bring a smile to Jae's face. He pouted when she shook her head.

"I think it would be best if you guys stayed out of it. I appreciate the offer, I really do but right now if you want to help me, you all can just leave. I have Minho, I have Jonghyun and Key and my aunt."

"You have us too!" Youngguk blurted out. "We all care about you, you should let us help you!"

"Youngguk Sunbaenim." Those two words hurt Youngguk more than her thought it could. Sunbaenim, he wanted to be called oppa again. He wanted to help her. "I know you care. But I told you, if you all want to help me leave. Don't talk to me during rehearsal's, don't contact me, I'm telling you all right now, my mother will come after you all if we're friends. It's better to keep our relationship strictly professional."

"THAT ISN'T UP TO YOU TO DECIDE!" The sudden outburst from Daehyun brought the room to silence. He was normally the quietest member, so for him to have an outburst like that. Jae was astonished. "We should get to decide if we should keep our relationship professional. We can deal with your mother, we don't need to cut off our friendship because of that."

"Hyung's right noona." Zelo said backing up his hyung. The other BAP member nodded their heads in agreement. Jae sighed. She had tried to protect them and instead they wanted to protect her.

"Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you all." Jae grunted giving in before she was engulfed in another tight hug by the maknae.

"Yah Junhong, personal space!" Jae said laughing at the younger male slightly. Zelo shook his head making his hair tickled Jae neck.

"I'll never let you go."

"Okay who made him watch the Titanic." Jae asked bringing a cheery atmosphere back into the room. The doorbell rang and Jonghyun went to get it.

"Ducky?" It was Minho

***

After the scene at the grocery store Minho wasn't sure how to act around Youngguk and Zelo. The other BAP members he was fine with, after all Jonghyun got along with them politely enough, but those two. Minho could tell that they cared more about Jae than the other members did. That annoyed him, after all Jae was his friend first and Minho didn't like sharing things. He had a hard enough time sharing Jae with Jonghyun for the past couple days. He didn't know how he was going to handle sharing her with Jonghyun and Key and Youngguk and Zelo.

"Yah stop acting so awkward Froggie." Jae said before bumping her hip to Minho's side. He had been sitting on the couch by himself while everyone else was chatting. Jae had noticed this and broke of her conversation with Zelo to go check up on him.

"I'm not acting awkward." Minho stated, Jae rolled her eyes.

"Yeah you are. What's wrong? Are you mad that I said it was alright to be friends with them? Is that it?"

Minho shook his head. "You can be friends with whoever you want I'm not your boyfriend or anything."

"Even if you were I wouldn't let you tell me who I can and can't hang out with." Jae said making Minho chuckle.

"That's true."

"So what's wrong then?" Minho pouted making Jae giggle. A pouting Minho was rare, and Jae had to admit he looked adorable while doing so.

"I don't want to have to share you with them." 

"Look who's selfish now. Froggie's being childish." Jae stuck her tongue out at Minho before he retaliated with a tickle attack.

"Tickle fight!" Jonghyun yelled before he too went in to attack Jae, Minho shoving him when he saw Jonghyun's hands wandering to Jae waist.

"Noona I'll save you! Jongup hyung help me!" Zelo said before dragging Jongup over to the scene and the two did their best to help the laughing Jae from being tickled. Youngjae and Daehyun chuckled before going over to help the younger males fight off Minho and Jonghyun who had the two boys in headlocks.

Jae smiled going to the side with Himchan and Youngguk who were watching the boys roughhousing.

"You guys aren't going to help your members?" Jae asked, before Himchan chuckled and clapped his hands.

"Alright guys break it up!" He said before going to help, leaving Jae and Youngguk alone.

"Jae." Youngguk said knowing he would only have a couple minutes of conversation with her until one of the other boys whisked her away.

"Neh Youngguk oppa." Youngguk grinned. She was calling him oppa again.

"Do you want to work on a couple songs together? I know a good coffee shop that's really quiet, the barista knows me so he'll make sure the place will be cleared out so no one disturbs us." Youngguk hoped she would say yes.

"With the rest of the boys too or just us alone? Zelo said he wanted to learn how to compose a song. If he comes along he could learn something too." Youngguk smiled and Jae's thoughtfulness towards the maknae before he shook his head. He wanted to be alone with Jae, just once. Maybe then he could tell her that she made him feel...well feel a lot of things, without the praying eyes of the BAP members or Jonghyun or Minho, who would most likely ruin the moment.

Jae pondered this for a minute. She had to visit her dad throughout the week, that was a given, but afterwards all she really did was hang out with Jonghyun or Minho. One day without them couldn't hurt, besides she would be with Youngguk.

"Sure. It'll be fun." Jae said with a smile before Youngguk mentally cheered.

"Noona! The frog man is hurting me!" Zelo said before Jae laughed.

"Choi Minho, no rough housing!" Jae said sternly before Minho let go of Zelo and Jae skipped over to where he was and kissed his cheek. "Good Froggie!"

"What about me?" Jonghyun asked as he let go of Jongup. Jae rolled her eyes before kissing his cheek as well.

Youngguk furrowed his eyebrows. He couldn't wait to spend his alone time with Jae.

"Noona I'm the one who got hurt! You should kiss me not them!" Zelo said

He really couldn't wait.


A/N: Haha this was more of a light fluffy chapter especially the end ^^ So looks like Jae and Youngguk have an unofficial date :D woo go Youngguk! Hope you enjoyed reading this!