Dance competition day

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Finally, today was the day of dance competition. Everybody was practicing non-stop. You were also practicing non-stop and as well as Kai. Both of you were wearing headphones listening the song and practicing so that you guys won't have to take turns. Suddenly, someone came opening the door furiously. "YO YO YO GUYS" Chanyeol asked in his deep voice and full of excitement while Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chen following behind him.



 "Ohh hey there guys" You placed your headphone on your neck and smile at them. Three of them just nodded their head with a smile while Chanyeol rushed towards you and hugged you tightly. You were really taken aback by his skinship but shrugged it off and patted his back. D.O, Baekhyun and Chen fist-pump Kai and Chanyeol went towards Kai spreading his hands calling "My Kkamjong" but Kai put his palm on Chanyeol face to stop him.


"Aww Chanyeol will you please stop doing that?!" Kai said in a irritated voice and pushed him back. Chanyeol just pouted and turned towards you. "So how's your practice going on Myomi?" Chanyeol smiled showing his white and perfect teeth. "It's going good" You smiled. "I know you'll surely win this competition cause no one can beat you, your a great dancer than anyone from this school" Chanyeol smiled widely.


"Aww Chanyeol thank you for the compliment but I'm sure I won't win cause there are lots of good dancers than me" You exclaimed. Chanyeol didn't say anything and was in deep thought. "OK then let's bet" Chanyeol yelled and you just eyed him and asked what bet? "If you win then you'll treat us for ddeokboki and if you'll lose then i'll treat ya'll" Chanyeol wiggleld his eyebrows. "Okay deal" You reached out for a handshake and he shook it in excitement and you just chuckled at his childishness."Fighting Myomi and Kai" Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Chen and D.O yelled.

 




 "Ohhhh god, i'm so nervous" Myomi paced back and forth. "Yahh!! Don't do that...your making me nervous as well" Krystal yelled at you and pulled you down to sit. "Your not scared, your not nervous??!!" You asked Krystal. Krystal rolled her eyes and said,"I'm feeling nervous but seeing you....your making me way too much nervous, i'm just calming myself down so you also better calm yourself...okay." "Okay Okay" You said while biting your nails.



Suddenly, Krystal's phone rang. "Ohh its Sulli" Krystal said to you and swipe the green button. "Hey sulli" Krystal said in excitement. "Hey~how's practice going on and is Myomi with you?" Sulli asked. "Good and yeah she's with me"Krystal eyed you boringly and put the phone in loudspeaker. "Sulli~I'm feeling really nervous" You said immediately when the phone was put in a loudspeaker.



"Aish, ya khijibe!!! I told you last time who you are!! Your a freaking dancing machine and you can beat all those losers" Sulli yelled and you flinched at her voice. She rarely gets angry."Do you hear me? Sulli asked. "Yeah yeah so don't yell" You sighed. "Okay so myomi, don't be nervous and you too Krystal and I hope from two of you one will win the competition or maybe two as well" Sulli said and both of you gave a sarcastic laugh. "So goodluck and don't be nervous, do your best and show them what you got....okay?!" Sulli asked and both of you smiled and yelled okay. 


 






After a long waiting soon the competition started and all the participants were in the backstage. Some were putting make-up while some were memorizing their dance steps while some were getting nervous which include you as well. "Are you feeling nervous?You turn around to see Luhan. You smiled at him and said, "A little bit nervous". "What about you? Not feeling nervous?!" You eyed him waiting for his answer. "Seeing you made my nervous fade away" Luhan stared at you back and your eyes widened.



Luhan laughed, "Hahaha you should have seen your face.......i was just kidding". Now your eyes were in its exact place and you started to hit Luhan. "Aww aww yah i was just kidding.....stop it!" Luhan said trying to stop you. "Serves you right cutie deer" You laughed and stop hitting. "Yahh i'm not a cutie deer...imma manly deer" Luhan straighten up and pouted. "Aigoo yes you are my cutie deer" You stick out your tongue and chuckled. Last time incident you just happened to forgot it and Luhan also didn't ask you anything and both of you were comfortable around eachother, more close than before. Now Luhan was slowly becoming your guy bestfriend.



Kai was just a meter far away and saw you both laughing and teasing. He came to wish you a luck because he don't want to hear Chanyeol keep bickering to him saying that he was being a rude bastard for not wishing Myomi and didn't want to hear Chanyeol keep telling him to wish you a simple "Goodluck" but seeing you busy with Luhan, he turned around only to bump with Krystal.



"Ohh i'm sorry" Both of them said in a same time and laughed. Just then you looked at the front and saw them laughing again. "So ready for today?" Krystal asked. "Yup all ready......You?" Kai questioned back. "Same...so yeah goodluck" Krystal smiled. "Gooluck to you too" Kai smiled back and both of them headed to their own place.



"Hey Myomi and ohh hey Luhan" Krystal greeted both of you and you just nodded. "Hey Krystal" Luhan greeted ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter