Chapter 1

Back to the Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Remember, find her and you can succeed.’

‘WHATT?! No! Wait! Come back! What do you mean? Who? What would I succeed in? ARGHHHHHH!’

He woke up again. Again, in this bed. Again, in this lonely world.

He knew where he was. But this was not home. He knew who he was. But this is not him.

‘I came from the future.’

Yes. Xi Luhan came from the future. Xi Luhan came into the past. Xi Luhan is all alone here and has that one and only mission he has to accomplish. To find the her whom he does not know who. He is all alone here and doesn’t even know why he is here and when he will get back. To the future.

Ironic huh? Okay. So basically, its just a clueless guy coming to the past with an unknown mission and not knowing if he’ll survive back.

How did all this happen? Don’t ask him. Don’t ask me. We don’t know. It just happened on a magical day where there’s some magic tinkling in the air and VOILA! Mr Xi Luhan reached the past.

Messing his hair, he looked around. This was his bed alright. Maybe it felt like his bed. But this was not his house. He just arrived here after a dream. But weirdly, everything here seems familiar. It seems like he came here before sometime of his life. BUT OH. ITS IMPOSSIBLE. A GUY NOT EVEN 20 HAS CAME TO A PLACE DECADES AGO?

‘Ohgreat. I should just find that girl and see what she can do with me.’ Fustrated, Luhan got up from his bed and ready for his day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter