Are we okay?

You're My What? II

Short Chapter Ahead!

--------------

Luhan left the apartment building and went to a hotel near the building. Right when he checked in he didn’t have to throw anything just himself on the bed.

“Dammit now I have to buy clothes for a while. Bull.” He mumbled to himself. Wait I’m going back to Korea anyways, never mind then. He took out his phone and dialed Kai’s number. After 4 to 5 ring he finally answered.

“Yah! Why didn’t you answer faster I was about to hang up, punk!” Luhan yelled through the phone.

“Well excuse you! I was having a nap! Or should I say sleep!” Kai exclaimed.

“I need to tell you something. Promise you went Chanyeol or he would kill me!” he said.

“Sure, go on.” While he replied he started to dial Chanyeol’s number and he answered right away.

“Shhh hyung don’t talk just listen okay!” Kai smirked while lying face down on the pillow.

“Kai? Are you still there?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah I’am, all my undivided attention is all yours hyung.” He said sleepily.

“Hyunmi and I are getting divorce.” Luhan replied. Kai shot up on his bed wide eyes.

“WHAT?!” Kai and Chanyeol yelled at the same time.

“Wait why Chanyeol was on the phone?! I specifically told you not to tell him!”

"But I got curious and I thought it wasn't so serious... and Chany-" he was cut-off by beeping sound on the other line.

"Umm, Luhan hyung. I think you might want to chill off, in other words hide from Chanyeol hyung. He might suddenly fly to London and beat the crap out of you, Just fore-warning you know... for safety."

"Gee way to point out the obvious. Idiot and I’m flying back to Korea soon, by I mean soon this afternoon. So I don't think Chanyeol would catch me and by the way it was Hyunmi's idea not mine."

"shhh, hyung it's okay I bet it's both your fault. How 'bout you give it a try again. 2 years bro... I didn't leave her for nothing."

"Mwoh?" Luhan was distracted by the view calming his thoughts by bit.

"Nothing you should probably get some sleep. Bye hyung."

“Okay, bye.”

Instead of buying clothes, Luhan bought a ticket back to Korea. He took the earliest time, his passport and ticket on the right hand, a coffee on his left hand. His phone was on his back pocket when it suddenly rang. He grunted and fetched it placed it between his shoulder and chin.

“Hello?”

“Oppa…” It was Hyunmi sounding gloomy.

“Wae?” he asked irritated.

“Mianhae… I’m really, really, really, super sorry.” She begged.

“A bit too late, I already bought my ticket back to Seoul. I bet you’re happy right now.”

“I’m not… and I know…” suddenly, arms were wrapped around his waist, as he was still balancing his phone between his shoulder and chin.

“I’m really sorry Oppa. Please forgive and don’t leave me. I’ll come with you if you want me too. Please, Oppa, just don’t leave Me.” Tears were breaming on the corner of her eyes, as she hugged tightly on his waist. Luhan turned around, while she looked down on the white floors. He tilted her head, and wiped her tears away, kissed her forehead.

“I’m sorry too my princess. I didn’t mean to be all jealous. I just didn’t want to lose you. This may sound cliché and all but you’re my life, my world, the reason why I would wake up every day, just to see you.” He said calmly.

“I’ll buy my ticket.” After she said, she walked towards the counter and bought a ticket.

“Hey…” Luhan said trying to contain his gummy wide smile.

“Fine I guess you could come.” He teased. Hyunmi pouted and slapped him playfully.

“Oh! Chanyeol! He’s so going to kill me.” He said all of a sudden.

“Aye, you don’t trust your wife. He called me and told me a lot of bull crap.” She stated.

“He called you?” she nodded her head. “I told him not to kill you and it was my fault. Now he’s annoyed.”

“Flight to Seoul, Republic of Korea is now boarding.” The intercom announced. Hyunmi held his hand and tugged him and follow her.

“Wait, what about your things?” he asked.

“It’s fine. I still have some back home.” She smiled and went in the plane. Luhan smiled and walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

“When are we going to have a baby?” He whispered to her ears.

“Maybe when we get back to Korea.” She smirked and ran to the plane.

“Yah! Wait for me!” He yelled and ran after her.

-------------

Annoucement, I probably would NOT write (you byuntae) i probably just say they made out, bam, done then they have babies! MANY MANY BABIES LIKE 500! JK ;) but yea! I hope you guys liked it! 

Finally updated! And i have 6 days break! oh yeah! soory guys i haven't update. I was just stuck i didn't know what to write, i was just... idk. Then all of sudden boom! I just had this idea and i know how you guys like fluff! ayee, don't deny it! I'm sorry if it's i didn't bother editting it or like usual. -_- well you see guys, school have been tough yeah! I say tough! 

Look at him just chillin' Look at sehun just chillin' there.

 byeee!!!