The Rude Mr.Kim

Sad Song.

Engagement was over..abeoji was happy and so was omma...yes Mina was asked by Mr.Kim to address him as abeoji thereafter as she is going to be his daughter in law and he was so happy and content with his decision.. and her mom also insisted on that..(no  matter am not calling that rude a** oppa, Mina thought about jaejoong)

 

Before going home they were encouraged to exchange numbers or shall I say his number was force entered into mine by Kim ahjussi (that's what I call him..really abeoji..I don't even know this person, Mina thought) and he also instructed his son to contact me on daily basis and said other wise, suddenly like a lifeless doll got life he started moving his head yes..yes..like its some guy code between them or that some other guy things(well  all i could do is be  careless with all the unwanted things happening in life, she thought.)

Mina and her mom were dropped to their home from the party site in cool looking Mercedes..well since I don't  have passion for cars i don't know  whether its the E class or whatever and that should be the least of my worry isn't it ..Mom is happy and my friends although they know what happened , they also seem to be happy on  how events turnout but y its only me who can see this thing clearly may be coz am the person who is in this sh*t thats y I guess..

All other people are seeing how am going to be well settled in future but what I see is ..I just became the biggest enemy to Kim JaeJoong considering the fact I came in between his harmless love story and it hurts me as much how it does to him..firstly because its THE KIM JAEJOONG the one person who I respect the most apart from my mom and mostly because now I would never be able to return back to my normal life and I would never be able to have a love life like mom..like how mom and dad met and how even today those memories gives mom to live on and even today they put smile on mom's face..

I went to bed with all the heavy thoughts in my head and since I was very tried from the event today..as soon as I crashed on my bed I slept peacefully..

And next day I got up from my beauty sleep and suddenly remembered this dream I had and I can't help but laugh at it..so I got up and went  to kitchen where mom was and told her what i dreamt ..and I saw my mom seeing me clueless rather than reply something and after some time she reply.. Mina yah! Its not dream child..in fact u did engaged to Kim jaejoong ,that's it I felt dizzy and fell..