Deceived

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

Chanyeol sent me home after our "short" chat at the park. It was an exhausting day for me because of the unexpected happenings.

The next day welcomed me with a text message I received from an unregistered number.

The message says:

Stay away from him. I'm not a fool. Meet me later at Kona Beans. 4PM after classes.

I suddenly felt scared. Is this a threat? From whom? I shrugged at the thought of Namjoo. I just knew her yesterday but I'm sure she can't do things like this.

Maybe this is from Lu Han's fan. It's possible, right?

I walked my way to school alone since I declined Lu Han's offer for a ride. Our relationship's still a secret, even to Heechul oppa.

I reached the school gate and a husky, deep voice called out from behind.

"Sulli!~ wait for me!" Chanyeol screamed as he ran to me, panting for air.

"Oh. Chanyeollie. Why are you running? You might stumble." I stated.

He shook his head. "I'm not stupid." He said then smiled.

"Did I say something like that?" I retorted, sounding really annoyed.

"N-no. Yah!~ Why are you like that? You're sensitive today. Did something happened?" He asked, full of concern.

I sighed then gave him a simple nod. "Tell me." He said.

"No. I want to keep it to myself for a while, I'll tell you later. Promise." I flashed a faint smile. 

He pressed his lips together. "Fine then. Be sure to tell me, eo? So that I can help you. If I can." He chuckled

"Ne. I will. Let's go to class now. Mr. Choi doesn't like tardy students in his English Class." I said then pulled him to our classroom.

 

Lu Han's POV

That scene. I can't do anything but to watch the two as they share a moment together upon entering the school.

I swear, I can die because of jealousy right now. Is that why she rejected my offer of giving her a ride to school?

That scene clenched my heart and it's like torn into pieces. I punched the wall hard.

I yelped in pain.

"Yah! Lu Han! Are you stupid?!" A raging Namjoo welcomed my eyes. I kept silent as she checked on my bleeding knuckles.

"Tch. Why did you do that? Are you insane?" She kept on nagging as she dragged me to a nearby bench at the entrance of Seoul High.

"I'm not insane. I'm just..." I sighed. "Never mind. By the way, why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, I have to make an article about Seoul High School and its wonderful students for my final requirement to graduate in China." She answered while giving treatment on my injured fist.

I nodded in understanding. I'm too "tired" to have a conversation with her so I shut my mouth again.

"Aren't you late yet? You have classes, right? Hurry up. You don't want to get punished because of tardiness." She smiled and pulled me up to stand then she pushed me so that I'll walk my way to class.

My eyes automatically landed on Sulli. She has that stern face as she listen to Mr. Choi's English lectures. And guess what? I'm late. Tsk.

"Mr. Lu Han? How long do you plan on standing there?" Mr. Choi noticed me.

"Uhh. I'm sorry for being late." I bowed.

"Fine. I won't punish you this time, but if this happens again, I won't let it pass." He smiled sarcastically. I nodded as I keep my head down in shame.

I sat on my usual seat. Beside Sulli but she didn't even glanced at me. Seriously, what's wrong?

I tried to catch her attention but I always fail.

>>Fast Forward<<

I found Sulli at an empty, old classroom.

She's about to rise from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter