Chappie 6

I Found Love Online!

--Donghae's POV--

"Babe, I think Hyukjae likes you."

...

"What?!"

"Yes babe-"

"And don't call me babe you horse! Has staying in America made you American? Gosh."

"Oh come on, Donghae! It was just a friendly-"

"No it's not!"

"Fine...." Siwon raised his arms up in defeat. "But anyway, do you see how he looks at you?"

"...how?"

"It's like how you looked at me last time." He wiggled his Shibrows.

OMG THIS .

I THOUGHT I CONCEALED IT WELL AS A KID. Oh well I was just a kid. There goes my manliness.

"I think you guys suit though. Kinda cute." He gave me a goofy smile.

I gave him a -_- face and a punch on the head.

Yes, he didn't deserve a kick in his nuts because I (want to) agree with his statement.

We look cute together. :D

"Donghaeeee! Donghaeee~!"

Oh god no. Kyu is definitely going to say something dumb again.

"Donghaeeee!"

I snapped my head towards him and gave him one of my killer glares.

"What?!"

"Hyuuuuung~"

Well . What is this little planning?

"Oppaaaa~"

EW GOSH CHO KYUHYUN IMA THROW YOU OFF THE BUILDING.

"Shut the up you dip."

"Oh come on, are you on your man-period? Oh wait I forgot you're always on your man-period." Kyuhyun sniggered.

"YOU LITTLE DIP–"

"Anyways," Kyuhyun continued calmly,"AllRisePaper is Hyukjae. Hyukjae is AllRisePaper."

Ha ha ha. Very funny, Cho Kyuhyun. Now it's time for me to throw you off the building. "What makes you think so?" I said instead.

"You know PrinceKyu is always right." Kyuhyun said smugly as he carelessly tossed his phone to me.

"Yah!" I shouted as I scrambled to catch the phone.


kyumin: hi!

AllRiseSilver: hello~ ^^

kyumin: are you attached? :3

AllRiseSilver: nope ;)

kyumin: hmm then do you have a crush?

AllRiseSilver: /smirks/

kyumin: aww then I don't have a chance? :(

AllRiseSilver: who said you don't have a chance? ;D

kyumin: oh? Could you send me a pic of yourself? I want to see whether you're a real young dude.

AllRiseSilver sent a picture.

kyumin: oh my gosh you look so handsome! :D

AllRiseSilver: eh haha thanks ;3


I turned up to look at Kyuhyun. "Oh my I didn't know you write such cheesy messages!"

Kyuhyun frantically waved his hands and exclaimed,"It wasn't me! It was Minnie!"

"Who's AllRiseSilver?" Siwon raised his shibrows.

"Hyukjae."

"How does this proof that he's Hyukjae? I told you he is Eunhyuk!" I slammed Kyuhyun's head onto the table.

"Oh my god Lee Donghae, I swear you're the densest person on this earth.

OMG THIS

"Yah! I'm your hyung! Siwon-ah, does this look like Hyukjae to you?" I flashed my best puppy eyes.

Siwon gulped as Kyuhyun too, stared at him with a glare (though it looked comical with a red mark on his forehead).

He then stood up and went in the middle of I and Kyuhyun, slung his arm over both our shoulders (which Kyuhyun swiped it off immediately), before speaking, being very careful with his words.

"Well...his hair and eyes certainly don't look like Hyukjae with the thick eyeliner on," Siwon smiled as I also smugly placed his arm on Siwon's shoulder, "but—"

A loud smash was heard.

"Hi Donghae! I bought a slice of chocolate cake for you!" My mouth watered at the sight of the cake as I immediately removed my hand off his shoulder and started digging in.

"How about me?" Kyuhyun asked, anticipating.

"Uh. I didn't buy anything for you...?"

"Selfish as—"

"I have some extra blueberry muffins here though!"

Kyuhyun beamed as he smiled widely at Hyukjae for the first time.

"Do I get some too?" Siwon laughed.

"Oh. Didn't see you there. Sorry." Hyukjae judged him from head to toe as Kyuhyun burst out laughing, clutching his stomach. I stared weirdly at Hyukjae. I didn't know he was so cold.

"It's okay Hyukjae! I can share with Donghae." Siwon chuckled again as I nodded my head in agreement. We shared everything since young.

"Whaa- no need to! I was just kidding!" Hyukjae awkwardly laughed. "I bought...erm...an extra strawberry milk for you." He hesitated as he handed it over to Siwon.

Kyuhyun started laughing hysterically all over again as Siwon flashed his charming smile.

"Thanks. But no thanks I ate before coming. My name is Choi Siwon by the way, nice to meet you."He put his hand out.

Hyukjae practically sighed in relief before shaking his hand. "Lee Hyukjae. But you can call me Eu- nevermind just call me Hyukjae."

--

"My little Donghae, why are you so stupid~?" Kyuhyun sang in the tune of the chorus of 'Y' as a smack was delivered on his head without fail.

"Ouch! Hae! Why did you do that?!"

"Oh it's because you're praising me so nicely." Donghae deadpanned, words dripping with sarcasm.

Behind them was Hyukjae and Siwon.

"Hey Hyukjae?"

"Yeah?" Hyukjae turned to look at the tall man.

"Do you go to church?"

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow in confusion and shrugged,"Only if I had the time."

Siwon's eyebrows raised dramatically to his hairline as a let out an exaggerated gasp,"How could you, man?! The church is the only place we can see our mighty lord, where we can thank him for all he has given us and pray for the future. That, my man," he sighed,"I'll pray for your well being even though you deserve the worst."

Hyukjae scoffed, annoyed at his speech.

Siwon looked at him with a disapproving face, but soon turned into a dreamy one,"I didn't go to church weekly at first, till my father reprimanded me. So I went, and then I met Kibum."

"Are you trying to say that-"

"Yes! You might meet the love of your life if you go to church."

Hyukjae shrugged.

Maybe, just maybe, I should go to church weekly.

--

Donghae laid on the floor, feeling exhausted after repeating the same dance for the whole day. Kyuhyun was worse than him. He was literally dead on the floor, completely still except for the heaving of his chest.

"Lee...Dong...Hae..."

He laughed at Kyuhyun's speaking problem,"Hm?"

"You...owe me....a big...one...like...the new...version of Starcraft."

"Can't believe I used to date such a nerd." Donghae teased.

"Shut up, you fish. You should be glad I chose you instead of the rest. That is, until Sungmin came."

"Helloooo! We broke up mutually okay?! You realised that it was an infatuation and I realised that I didn't like you in the lover way. Ew, it gives me goosebumps upon thinking of it."

Kyuhyun rolled over to Donghae and laughed,"But that was some good times eh, Princess Sassy?"

"Yeah, having Prince Snarky falling head over heels for me like a dog instead of his other fangirls felt good."

"Yahhh!!!"

"Alright alright, I'll go get water for us." He threw his towel on Kyuhyun's face and walked off.

"Alright, we're done with this day. Everyone, you are dismissed! Have a good rest and see you guys tomorrow!" Hyukjae's voice rang through the room.

Everyone started packing up and leaving the room eventually yet Kyuhyun continued laying on the floor. Hyukjae, upon seeing this sight walked over.

"Hey Kyuhyun, you're not leaving?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Do you think I can leave Hae with you, Lee Hyukjae?"

"What do you mean?"

"You should know what I'm talking about, Lee Hyukjae- oh wrong, Eunhyuk."

Hyukjae's eyes widened,"H-how-"

"Why are you lying to Donghae?!"

"I-I-"

"Oh? Where is everyone?" Donghae suddenly opened the door and walked in. He threw a bottle to Kyuhyun (which he failed catching it miserably) and threw another to Hyukjae.

"I dismissed them already," Hyukjae sighed in relief.

"Oh. Then let's go then?" Donghae grinned as he picked up his backpack, oblivious to the tension between Kyuhyun and Hyukjae.

Kyuhyun smiled faintly at Donghae after giving a final glare at Hyukjae,"Of course. Let's go."

The three of them walked out with Donghae in front and Hyukjae behind, of course with Kyuhyun trying to slam the door in Hyukjae's face without fail.

--

After ensuring that everyone was safely back in their camps, the four decided to start washing up.

Shindong and Donghae we're walking and talking together, and Hyukjae was walking in dismay with Kyuhyun, partially glad that Kyuhyun was busy on his phone instead of placing attention on him.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing?"

Hyukjae turned over upon hearing the rare gentle voice that Kyuhyun displayed. Kyuhyun had a blissful expression, which turned into worry and concern, before a loving expression.

Hyukjae wondered who could make Kyuhyun express such emotions other than the one full of hatred and cheekiness.

"Okay, take care! I'll see if Hae wants to talk to you?" Kyuhyun then diverted his attention in front,"Hae Hyung! Do you want to talk to Minnie?"

Donghae beamed and grabbed the phone in hurry.

"Sungminnie! The horse came back!..." They chatted while Hyukjae looked at him curiously.

Sungmin? Isn't that the vice-captain for SM High?

"What. Why are you looking at me like that?" Kyuhyun stared at him with his oh-so-famous poker face.

"Uhm, isn't Sungmin supposed to be the vice captain of SM High?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Uhh, what happened to him, if I may ask?" Hyukjae carefully asked, not wanting to say anything to trigger Kyuhyun's brattiness.

Kyuhyun smugly smirked,"I ed him so hard he couldn't move for two weeks."

Hyukjae tried to remove any image of a Kyuhyun as his cheeks were tinted with a light pink.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Stop messing around with Hyukjae!" Donghae laughed as he returned the phone to him.

--

A/N: yes, I'm still alive 8D /gets bricked/ I finally updated after 100000 years /claps/ /gets bricked again/

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to be a mamacita!

So subscribe, comment & upvote maybeeee?