Chappie 5

I Found Love Online!

kyumin: hi!

AllRiseSilver: hello~ ^^

kyumin: are you attached? :3

AllRiseSilver: nope ;)

kyumin: hmm then do you have a crush? 

AllRiseSilver: /smirks/

kyumin: aww then I don't have a chance? :(

AllRiseSilver: who said you don't have a chance? ;D

kyumin: oh? Could you send me a pic of yourself? I want to see whether you're a real young dude. 

AllRiseSilver sent a picture. 

kyumin: oh my gosh you look so handsome! :D

AllRiseSilver: eh haha thanks ;3 

AllRiseSilver is offline.

--

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Kyubaby?"

"Yeah what's up Minbunny?"

"He sent me a picture of himself. He's somehow quite flirtatious though.."

"All right! Thanks Minnie you're the best! Send me the photo and don't flirt with him anymore okay? Camp day two is gonna start! Bye babe take care!"

"Mmmm love you!"

Kyuhyun smirked as he placed his phone back into his pocket, walking back to the meeting spot, to only feel the vibration from his phone in his pocket again. He took out his phone, to see an unknown number. 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"What? You're back?"

"You're coming back to our school?"

"When?"

"What?! Today?!"

--

Donghae looked around for Kyuhyun, to see him talking on his phone agitatedly. Kyuhyun walked to Donghae as he put down his phone.

"Donghae."

"Hm?"

Kyuhyun looked around, then smirked when he knew that Hyukjae was eavesdropping on their conversation. 

"He's back."

"Who's back?"

"Your childhood crush, Choi Siwon."

Kyuhyun turned back, to see Hyukjae discreetly staring at them, fists clenched. He then looked at Donghae, who was blushing. 

"Why Donghae, are you excited about seeing him?"

"I--"

"Okay all! Let's start our day!"

Everyone clustered around Hyukjae as he gave instructions to his fellow dance mates. By the end of this camp, they were supposed to create a dance each which the two groups will compete to see which dance was better. 

They did some simple icebreakers together this time with everyone, so as to get to know everyone well. 

Soon it was this game, where a pair has to transport balls only using their lips from one side to another side. The pair is decided by drawing lots, and yes the one drawing lots was Kyuhyun. 

"Hyunseung and Hyuna..."

They shyly walked out, with Hyuna blushing for the whole game. 

Kyuhyun dug his hand into the box again, taking out two pieces of paper after that. He stared at the two names on the paper and smirked. 
This was going to be fun. 

"Donghae."

His head shot up, hoping that his partner will at least be a decent one. 

Please please please, let it be someone I'm familiar with, Donghae mentally prayed. 

"Hyukjae." 

Donghae's eyes widened upon the mention of his partner as Hyukjae chuckled and walked out proudly. 

Donghae gulped.

--

—Donghae's POV—

Why do I have a feeling Kyu did this on purpose...?

I sighed. This was going to be so awkward. 

I took a ball from the bowl and placed it on my mouth and took a deep breath, before connecting it with Hyukjae's lips. 

WHAT IS LIFE. 

I would actually fangirl (or fanboy, whatever) and just purposely drop the ball, then Hyukjae shall be shocked and try to lean forward to get the ball back, while I lean forward too, then–

I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I looked up to see Hyukjae signaling me to start walking. 

Oh right. This was a competition!

We tried to match each other's pace, but failed miserably as I literally stumbled on every step. Hyukjae probably got annoyed at my clumsiness, as he sighed (I could totally feel his breath omfg!!) and brought his hands up to cup my cheeks. 

HE. FREAKING. TOUCHED. MY. FACE. 

I can feel my face getting warmer upon his touch. 

Maybe it's because of the heat his hands transferred to my face. 

Hm. 

--

The game continued with the rest of the other members playing in pairs, but Donghae paid no attention. He was still thinking of Hyukjae's warm hands on his cheeks. He giggled upon that thought until he felt a smack on his head. 

"Truly madly deeply in love, huh?"

Donghae turned around to see his best friend sitting down beside him. 

"N-no! You're r-really noisy today, y-you know?"

Kyuhyun laughed deeply at his embarrassed state. "Come on, let's go for breakfast!"

"E-eh?"

"The games are over, come on. Someone wants to see you."

Donghae followed Kyuhyun anticipating the person that wants to see him and the food he can eat. Of course, he was hungry after that exhilarating activity held just now. 

--

"Siwonnie?"

"Oh Haeeee it's been so long since I met you! And hi, Kyu."

Siwon went over to hug Donghae for a long time while Kyuhyun ignored them and went to settle at a table. 

—Kyuhyun's POV—

I looked intently at the picture Minnie sent me. So this paper dude has a 50% resemblance with Hyukjae. Same single eyelids, same jawline. The only difference was the color of the hair. 

Now, I'm pretty sure that Eunhyuk is Hyukjae. I just have to find evidence to convince Donghae and bust this guy!

I turned over to Donghae and Siwon to see them animatedly talking and sometimes even getting (too) close to each other. 

BAM. 

"Hi Donghae! Hi Kyuhyun. Can I seat here with you guys?" 

Ohhhh, I sense jealousy. I nodded without waiting for Donghae's response. 

Time to start the jealousy test. 

--
A/N: hiiii! /gets bricked/ it has been 2 months(?) since the last update oops :p /dances sorry sorry/ 

A short chapter ((again)) just to fill y'all up. Le exams and everything all are over so expect quicker updates! ((I promise! One chapter won't be more than 3 weeks!!)) 

 

OMG HENRY IS IN SINGAPORE TODAY AKJDVNUIOVBHRP:VNDJIPASVN

 

I have so many things to tell you guys but i’ll keep them for next time neh? J

Hope you enjoyed this eunhae skinship chapter! ((1000 words including my A/N oops O.O))

Feat: troublemaker ;)

So comment, subscribe & upvote maybeeeee?