Chappie 3

I Found Love Online!

"That's it! EunHYUK, HYUKjae! Eunhyuk is Hyukjae, and Hyukjae is Eunhyuk! Their personalities seem alike anyway, based on your chat." Kyuhyun pumped his fist up into the air.

I smacked his head again in frustration. How could Hyukjae be Eunhyuk?

"Stop thinking the impossible, Cho Kyuhyun!"

It couldn't be, right? Nahh, it couldn't be. I shouldn't let Cho Kyuhyun's idioticness(?) affect me.

Kyuhyun rubbed his head with a pained expression as I dragged him by his hand, trying to go back to the dance studio.

"Lee Donghae! Stop dragging meeeeeee!"

I didn't comply him and continued walking till he started hitting me on the head.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! I'm your hyung, you know?"

"Then stop dragging meeee!" Every syllable was accompanied by a hit on my head. I had no choice but to let go of him, so I did.

"Donghae! I left my blueberry muffin in the cafeteria!"

"Oh just shut up, we're running late for the start of the dance camp!" I grumbled.

--

AllRiseSilver entered donghae861015's chatroom.

AllRiseSilver: Hey Donghae, are you mad at me...? :<

AllRiseSilver nudged donghae861015.
 
AllRiseSilver nudged donghae861015.

donghae861015 is online.

donghae861015: no, I'm not mad at you. And let's not chat now, don't you know the camp is starting?

donghae861015
is offline.

AllRiseSilver: Donghaeeeeee! Why are you being so mean to me? ㅠ_ㅠ

--

"Chatting again eh?" Kyuhyun nudged Donghae playfully. Donghae puffed his cheeks as he continued his warmup.

"Aww naw, Hae you're acting like a PMSing bish."

"Cho Kyuhyun! I'm your--"

"Alright can everyone gather in a circle!" A loud voice rang out. The dancers gathered and settled themselves in a big circle, with everyone sitting except for Hyukjae and Shindong.

"Uhm for the sake of those who weren't here yesterday, I'm the dance captain of Seoul High, Hyukjae and this is the vice captain, Shindong."

Donghae then stood up and pulled Kyuhyun up (by his poodle hair) too. "Hello everyone. I'm Donghae, the president of SM High's dance team and this is Kyuhyun, our TEMPORARY vice prez cause our former vice prez is down with a bad case of fever." After finishing his speech, he whacked Kyuhyun, who was fiddling with his hair, which caused some girls to giggle.

"Ehem." Hyukjae fake coughed,"So we'll be the four in charge, two for each group. In group A, Howon, Myungsoo, Hyuna, Jiyoon....(skips all names) and in group B, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Yoona....(blabla you have a lazy author). So Donghae and I would be in charge of group A, Kyuhyun and Shindong would be in charge of group B. Can you guys go to the group I've assigned you guys now?"

There was some scrambling in the room, and everyone was sat according to their groups, except for the four of them.

"Hyukjae, can I be with Donghae?" Kyuhyun clung onto Donghae's hand like a koala bear.

Smack.

"No need to do that, don't even listen to Kyu." Donghae pushed Kyuhyun to group B before going to group A himself.

Shindong snickered before he left for group B too,"Don't you think those two look like a couple?"

Unknowingly, Hyukjae grunted and bore holes in Kyuhyun's back, if possible.

--

"Let's have some icebreakers, you'll have to state your name, before you ask a question. I'll start. I'm Hyukjae, HyunA, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Uh yup. His name is Hyunseung,"she said, eyes both dreamy,"I'm HyunA. Donghae oppa, are you and Kyuhyun oppa a couple?"

Donghae laughed hard,"No! He's just a really really good friend. Um yeah I'm Donghae, but I don't really know all your names even though I have asked you guys before, so I'll go back to Hyukjae. Hyukjae, do you have a crush on anyone here?"

The whole team was anticipating his answer, while Hyukjae chuckled,"Yes, one of you here."

The girls squealed and the guys 'ooh'ed, all staring at Hyukjae with a mischievous way. Of course, which single lady wouldn't want Hyukjae? That man with the sharp jawline and y body, even some guys want him.

The camp went on with different ice breakers and dance activities to bond the group, before they announced the final competition that would be held at the end of the dance camp and announced the different tents for the dancers to stay in.

--

Donghae laid down his blue sleeping bag, before looking at Hyukjae arranging his items. He had (un)fortunately roomed with Hyukjae ONLY, since there were only two mini tents left, so they splitted into two. He stared at Hyukjae's concentrated face as he laid out his necessities neatly in order, then him smiling contently after he's done. He then turned to Donghae and smiled, causing him to flush and turn away before taking out his mobile phone. He logged back on the LoveOnline website, then messaged Eunhyuk.

Donghae861015: Eunhyuk? You there?

A phone rung in the tent, causing Donghae to turn around in surprise.

"Uh sorry it's mine. It's uh my sis! Yeah my sister sending me a text!" Hyukjae sheepishly smiled. Donghae just laughed as he turned back to his phone, hoping that Eunhyuk will reply. Donghae laid down in tiredness, lazily grasping his phone while staring at the bright screen.

AllRiseSilver: Yeah Donghae? What's up?

Donghae861015: are you really in dance camp?

AllRiseSilver: Yeah of course! Why would I lie to you? In fact, I'm in group A, same as you! :D

Donghae861015: really?! omo but I don't see you anywhere.

AllRiseSilver: I told you Eunhyuk isn't my real name xD

Donghae861015: oh so you can't tell me? :(

AllRiseSilver: I'll tell you before the end of this camp, I promise~ <3

Donghae blushed at the heart he received. He was getting really really tired so he decided to end the conversation.

Donghae861015: I'm getting tired Eunhyuk, I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight! ^^

AllRiseSilver: Sweet dreams Hae~ I'll talk to you again tomorrow~ <3

Donghae861015 is offline.

AllRiseSilver is offline.

Donghae zipped his sleeping bag fully to the top, while Hyukjae zipped it too, the only difference is Hyukjae only doing it halfway to let his arms be free.

"Goodnight Donghae, sweet dreams!"

"Goodnight Hyukjae..." Donghae's voice trailed off at the end, letting sleep take its toll.

--

At night, Donghae unknowingly rolled over to Hyukjae's side, comfortably snuggling at his chest, as Hyukjae naturally let his arms wrap nicely around Donghae, like his arm was meant for Donghae perfectly.

A/N: ha ha ha ha ha ha. OKAY FIRST OFF, SORRY FOR THE LONG LONG WAIT. Hey, I have my reasons! It has been a month since school started, and all homework are flowing in :( and secondly, I had two other English essays to write hahaha >< do you guys think this story is going too fast? :3

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

So comment, subscribe & upvote maybeeeeee?