Fish cakes or not

Life Changing

[Jung Kook’s POV]

 

  Scroll Scroll Scroll.

Keywords: Step-cousins, Dating.

Everything is too weird. I feel as though I have a connection with Yoon Mi, something stronger than anything I’ve ever felt before.

Typing these keywords into the search engine, I drummed my fingers on my desktop as I waited for the results.

  Scroll Scroll Scroll.

“Married couple found to be actual cousins…” I muttered while reading the search results. Frowning at a couple of those, I opened new tabs for some which I am particularly interested in.

“JEON!” Someone flung opened the door hard and made me jump in shock.

My fingers fumbled on the “x” of the tabs, trying to get rid of my search results.

“Yah! Idiot, what were you looking at? ?” Yoon Mi smirked, throwing her arms around my neck.

Even though I was not looking at her, I could feel my cheeks turning beetroot red.

“Wtf? I don’t do that okay. I was… uh… searching.” I mumbled, stumbling over my words.

Urgh. Jeon Jung Kook, couldn’t you have come up with something better?

“Yeah sure okay whatever.” Yoon Mi spun my roller chair around and pointed towards her eyes as she rolled them to Jupiter and back.

Those big doe-like eyes…

“Sheesh girl. What do you want? Trying to give me a heart attack?”

“Nah. I was just thinking, do you want to go out and eat fish cakes with me? I am feeling hungry.” Yoon Mi placed her hands on her belly and rubbed it.

“Our baby is feeling hungry too.” She pouted.

My eyes widened and mouth dropped. What was I hearing?

“What the ?!” I shouted, too shocked to even mind my language.

Yoon Mi collapsed on the floor laughing, clutching her stomach and wriggling on my floor.

“You actually fell.. for… that… HAHAHAHA.” She heaved, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

I waited for her to calm down and offered my hand to help her up. Before she could lift herself up totally, I pulled away my hand and caused her to fall again.

“You idiot… I think there’s a bruise now.” She rubbed her tailbone and cursed colorfully at me.

Remind me again. Why do I even like her?

“By the way, what’s that on your screen?” She squinted her eyes at my laptop screen. “Are you on a DATING website?! Why do I see the word dating?” She exclaimed loudly, flying up immediately and to be honest, I was intimidated.

My hands found my laptop and I slammed it shut.

“Nothing… It was nothing…” I blocked her path so that she wouldn’t get to my laptop.

“Let me see! We’ve just decided to try it and now you’re CHEATING?” Yoon Mi shrieked.

Damn. All jealous women are scary.

“Jeon Jung Kook! Yoon Mi! What are you doing?” Mom’s voice shocked me even further.

“Jeon Jung Kook, are you cheating?” Mom’s voice boomed throughout the whole house.

Yoon Mi’s expression mirrored mine – horror. I shook my head furiously.

Does she know about me and Yoon Mi?

Yoon Mi was staring at me in horror and I stared back at her.

“I can’t believe you would cheat! I am going to call your teacher!” Mom announced.

Teacher? Suddenly everything pieced together.

“Oh no Mom.. I didn’t cheat on a … a test! I cheated in a … a game I played with Yoon Mi! We were competing who would buy fish cakes!” I stammered, hoping she would buy it.

Mom seemed relief, and then she smirked. Mom’s smirks never meant anything good.

“Well. How about you both go buy it then?” She suggested.

Yoon Mi and I exchanged looks. We could go together! I am beyond excited.

“Sure!” Yoon Mi chimed.

Mom seemed pleased and left the room.

“Food adventures~ Meet me in 10 minutes at the gate~” Yoon Mi sang (rather out of tune) and skipped all the way out.

Finally, with both women out of my way, I reopened my laptop.

Www.exclusivenews.kr.com

X

Featured news:

3 year-old boy miraculous survived in a car crash which killed both of his parents – 19th June 2000

Featured news:

Korea’s long lost twins found each other.

Featured news:

Married couple – Actual cousins

I accidentally clicked on the first link instead, and tried to go back, however, something caught my eye.

Scroll Scroll Scroll

'On 19th June 2000, a boy named Yeon Jung Kook survived a car accident which killed both of his parents. The car crashed into a boulder caused by an avalanche just the day before. The boy is now up for adoption at HwaYeon adoption centre. 

He has no living relatives anymore.'