♥A MAN DESERVES TO LOVE♥- [CHAPTER 7]

♥A MAN DESERVES TO LOVE♥ Taemin x Minho♥

Chapter 7

 

 

“What’s going on?” Taemin came out from his house.

Both men looked at Taemin.

“What’s going on?” Taemin repeated again raising his voice.

Minho looked at Key angrily and finally said, “This conversation ends here,” Minho then looked at Taemin, “I’m sorry, I’m leaving.”

Taemin looked worried. Why did Minho look upset? Key, on the other hand, acted as if nothing had happened.

Key looked at Taemin following Minho, “Hey, where are you going?”

“I’m going to talk to him.”

Key didn’t say anything and let him go.

Minho walked out from his porch. Without even thinking it, Taemin went after him. Minho was pretty upset, could it be true that Taemin was going out with Key? It looked so real. Why was he always happy when Key is around? Minho began to walk faster. Taemin was right behind him. He knew something happened so he waited for him to calm down before he begins to talk.

“How long are you going to follow me?” Minho asked. Minho noticed he was following him but he didn’t mind.

Taemin stopped walking because he thought he was bothering him.

“You can follow me if you want. I don’t mind,” Minho said.

“Oh…” Taemin said.

Taemin followed continued to follow him.

Minho knew that Taemin wanted to talk to him so he interrupted, “What do you want to talk about?”

“Umm…are you feeling better? I’m sorry…”

Minho turned around and faces him and smiled.

“Everything is fine.”

Taemin smiled although he didn’t believe him. Minho then looked down on Taemin’s neck and noticed he had a similar necklace he had seen earlier. Where has he seen it? Then he remembered, he had seen that necklace with Key. Did that mean that they were really going out? Minho wanted to ask but he was scared to know the answer.

“You can go back if you want,” Minho said.

“No…I want--”

*Ring. Ring. Ring*

Minho’s phone rang. Taemin looked at him picking up his phone.

“Hello, Yuri?”

“Hello, Minho! Can you pick me up?”

“Where are you?” Minho looked worried.

Taemin sobbed and looked down.

“Umm… I don’t know where I am actually. I’m close to a restaurant called Le Yah.”

“Oh, okay! I will go get my car and look for you.”

“I will be waiting for you, Minho.” 

Minho hanged up and then looked at Taemin.

As Minho closes his cellphone he slightly looked up at Taemin, “I’m sorry. I need to go, someone is waiting for me.”

Minho wanted to stay but Yuri needed him and besides weren’t Yuri and Minho dating?

“Oh. . .” was all that Taemin could say.

Taemin also wanted to stay with him but how could he when everything gets interrupted. Why right now?

 

Minho padded Taemin’s back and smiled. He then walked away from him to the direction to his house.

Taemin stared at him until he could not be seen anymore. Taemin  noticed he was walking pretty fast. The only thing that will make Minho act like that was Yuri. Taemin knew it had to do something with Yuri. Was Minho that worry about Yuri? Why her? Taemin couldn’t stand to be a bit jealous of Yuri. He was jealous of what a great man she had. Minho never seem to be that worried about him(or at least he thought he was.)

 

‘‘He must really like her, huh?” Taemin said to himself with a fake smile.

 

He had to admit, if things are going this way there was no hope at all.

 

Suddenly, Taemin saw Minho’s car coming out from Minho’s apartment. Taemin stared at his face and noticed his sad eyes while he was speeding.Taemin hoped he will see him and at least wave to him but he only felt the breeze of coldness when Minho’s car pass to him Minho didn’t seem that he notice him still standing there.

Taemin sobbed, ‘What is it about Yuri that he worries so much?’ he thought to himself.

 

“Taemin! Taemin!” someone from behind called.

 

Taemin heard his name but he didn’t bother to turn around, he knew who it was.

 

“Taemin are you ok? You seem depressed,” Key looked worried, “What did he told you?”

 

Taemin didn’t respond but just stared where he last saw Minho.

Key took it the wrong way. He thought something bad happened between the two of them. Key was also worried that  Minho might have told him all the false things he was making up (that Key and Taemin are going out.) He will not want Taemin mad at him, that will hurt him.

 

“Taemin! What did he tell you?” Key repeated.

 

Taemin got tired of him asking and he finally said, “Nothing, let’s go home. I’m tired.” Taemin smiled and hope he will forget about it.

Key didn’t believe him but he followed him home anyway. Key was going to deal with Minho later.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho was desperately looking for the restaurant that Yuri mentioned but there was no restaurant to be seen around. It was jet black with just a few lights from houses. The neighborhood looked scary and strangely quiet. Minho began to worry. What if something happens to Yuri because he couldn’t come in time? He will never forgive himself if anything happens to Yuri.

 

“Damn! I’m lost!” Minho yelled desperately. He was getting really impatient. How could Yuri stay in a neighborhood like this alone at night?

While he made circles around the neighborhood, he finally found the restaurant that Yuri mentioned but Yuri was nowhere to be seen. Minho parked his car close to the restaurant and quickly got out from his car.

 

“Yuri!” Minho called out. But there was a silence; a silence so quiet that it was scary. Minho called again but again there was no answer just the blowing wind of the cold winter.

 

‘Did something happen to Yuri?’ Minho thought.

 

He then decided to walk around and look for her himself. He was looking for people to ask if they have seen her but there was no one outside. Who could he ask to? Where could he find her?

Minutes later, there was a sudden scream of a girl. Minho ran where he heard the scream because he knew it was Yuri. Minho’s heartbeat was beating fast, what was going on? He needs to find her now!

The scream suddenly disappear but Minho knew that Yuri was here somewhere.

‘Damn. This is all my fault,’ Minho thought.

Then suddenly the scream returned. Minho decided not to call her name because he thought it will make the situation worse for Yuri.

Minho heard someone's footsteps approaching his way, and the footsteps were going fast.

It was Yuri! Minho gasped at Yuri’s appearance. Yuri was not wearing one heel and her clothes look torn apart. What happened to her?

 

“Yuri! Come with me, quick!” Minho grabbed her hand.

 

“Oppa!” Yuri smiled of happiness that he finally arrived. Yuri hugged him and started to cry.

 

“Yuri, no need to cry now! Let’s go!”

 

Yuri nodded and follow him.

 

They both ran to the direction the car was. They arrived to his car successfully without getting caught. When they both got in the car, Minho started the engine and departed away from the horrible neighborhood. Minho sighed because of relief that nothing happened to Yuri. Yuri was still crying but she was trying to clear her tears and dirt. Minho smiled at her, gladly that she was there with him.

 

“Yuri, what happened?” Minho finally asked.

 

It took a while for Yuri to respond but she finally said, “ A man was trying to kidnap me. He was chasing me all over the neighborhood. I tried to ignore him but then he grabbed my hand so I wouldn’t go. With all my strength I bit his hand so he will let me go. He got furious and threatened to kill me when he catches me.”

Yuri’s voice began to get shaky when she was telling her story.

 

“Yuri...” was all Minho could say.

 

“I’m sorry for causing you any trouble.”

 

Minho stopped the car.

 

“Why did you stop?” Yuri asked.

 

“Yuri, I should be saying sorry. I’m sorry for not coming as soon as possible.”

 

“But I thank you. If you wouldn’t come, I couldn’t imagine what could of happened to me,” Yuri began to cry.

 

Minho wiped her sweet tear from her face and grabbed her face slightly. Minho leaned to her, softly touching her lips making a perfect sweet kiss. He didn’t knew why he did it but he hoped this will make her feel better.

 

Minho looked up at her, “Yuri, don’t leave my side again.”

“Yes, oppa,” Yuri smiled.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! Yuri and Minho? What will happen next? And I'm so sorry for posting so late D: I had no time to post but hope you enjoy!

I just notice I did something wrong with this chapter! But I fixed it :)