♥A MAN DESERVES TO LOVE♥ [CHAPTER 6]♥

♥A MAN DESERVES TO LOVE♥ Taemin x Minho♥

Chapter 6 :D

“Key! I’m so happy to see you! What are you doing here?” Taemin smiled.

Key laughed, “To see you, of course! I missed you!”

“I missed you too, Key!” Taemin smiled. Taemin could not stop smiling; it has been over a year that he saw him.

Key was on Christmas vacation from college and decided to spend those days with Taemin.

“Taemin, can I stay here for a few days until I go back to college?” Key asked.

“You can stay as long as you want!”

“Great! So… what should we do now?”

“I don’t know. What do you want to do?”

“Hmm…can you show me around Seoul?”

“Yes, of course and we can eat somewhere while we’re there!”

“Okay, perfect!” Key still smiled.

Taemin faced her mother and asked, “Mom we’re going out. We’ll be back in a couple of hours. Is that okay?”

Taemin’s mother nodded and kindly smiled.

Both men walked out of the door but someone was on the porch.

“Taemin, you are really mean!” Minho said still standing infront of the door.

“Minho? What are you still doing here?” Taemin looked surprise.

“Did you forget again? You just slam the door in my face when I didn’t even say ‘bye’ properly. That was very rude. ”

“Oh… I’m sorry I might have forgotten about you for a second.”

Minho nodded and looked at the other man next to Minho. Key noticed him looking at him and kindly smiled.

“Well, who is that guy?” Minho said.

“Oh, I’m sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Key, I’m Taemin’s friend,” Key said.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Minho.”

Taemin felt kind of awkward but he didn’t know why.

“Well, we are leaving. I will see you later, Minho,” Taemin interrupted.

“Where are you going?” Minho asked.

“We’re going to eat somewhere and I’m going to show him around,”

“Oh…”

“We will be right back. He is in vacation so this is the only time we can spend time together,” Taemin said.

“Yeah, I’m on vacation right now. I’m studying outside of Seoul so I came here to visit him,” Key sweetly giggled.

“Okay, we really need to go. It’s going to get late soon,” Taemin said.

“Okay…wait, Taemin…can I call you later?”

Taemin looked at him. ‘Why is he acting like this? Minho doesn’t act like this at all,’ Taemin thought.

“Umm…sure,” Taemin said.

Key stared at both of them. Key knew there was something going on between them

Taemin began walking out of the porch first but Key stayed behind for a few minutes so he can talk to Minho on private.

Key leaned into Minho and whispered, “We need to talk. Meet me here today at 10:00 PM.”

“Why? What do we have to talk about?” Minho softly said.

Key just smiled and walked out of Taemin’s porch to catch up to Taemin.

Minho just stood there. ‘What does he want to talk about?’

Taemin and Key walked around Seoul. Key was fascinated of Seoul’s beauty. Later, they reached a park and decided to talk while they walk.

“So…is Minho your friend?” Key asked.

“I guess you can call him that.”

 “Okay, that’s nice.”

Taemin nodded.

Key then began touching his hair. (You can call this flirting.)

“Your hair is so soft! I want to comb it!” Key laughed.

Taemin laughed too. He had to admit, he was actually having fun with Key.

Taemin began shivering. It was still very cold in Seoul.

“Are you cold, Taemin?” Key asked.

“I’m okay. No need to worry.

Key immediately took off his coat so he can cover him with it.

“No…you don’t need to do that.”

“Why not?” Key smiled.

Taemin smiled back. ‘If only he was Minho,’ Taemin thought.

Key then pointed to a gift shop.

“Let’s go to that store!”

“Ah…okay,” Taemin was surprised.

Key grabbed his arm and started walking to the store. Taemin didn’t seem to mind; he just followed.

The store was full of cute things. There were teddy bears, jewelry and clothing. Key decided to buy something for Taemin. Key wanted something that Taemin will keep forever. Key searched for something to buy, but what can he buy? What does Taemin like? Key then noticed two beautiful necklaces. He immediately knew he had to buy it. Without Taemin looking, he went to the cash register to quickly buy it. He wanted to surprise him.

“Let’s go, Taemin,” Key called out.

“Ah…okay.”

They both walked out.

“You didn’t like anything?” Key asked.

“Nah…hey I’m hungry…Let’s eat!”

They searched for a restaurant and they decided to go to an Italian restaurant. Key looked at his watch and it was 8:00 PM. He remembered that he had to talk to Minho at 10 PM.

‘It’s getting late,’ Key thought.

“This is a fine restaurant,” Taemin said looking around.

“Yes it is! Have you gone here?”

“Honestly, no.”

Key giggled, “Please enjoy your food then; I’ll pay for this night.”

Taemin nodded and began eating his food. Both of them had a great time; they began to joke around and laughing. Taemin felt great to be with him because he knew Key will accept him the way he was.  

It was 9:30 PM when they left the restaurant. They continued chatting on the way back to Taemin’s house.

“I had fun today,” Key smiled.

“Me too! We should do this more often.”

“It felt like the old days, didn’t it? We were always together in high school and we were always going places together. Is like if it never changed,” Key said.

“Yeah…I was just about to say that. I’m glad you came to see me,” Taemin said shyly.

Key chuckled. He decided it was the right time to show him his present.  He stopped walking and took out the bag where he bought the necklaces. Taemin just stared at the bag.

“What is that?” Taemin said.

“Hold on.”

Key unwrap the bag and got out the two beautiful necklaces.

“This is for you,” Key showed him his necklace.

The necklace was silver and had a heart that said ‘You are special.’          

“For me?” Taemin looked surprise while he holds his necklace.

“I bought one for you and me,” Key said.

“Ah…you didn't have to, Key…I don’t know what to say…”

“C’mon, let me put it on for you,” Key interrupted.

Taemin turned around so he can put the necklace. Key was just too happy and he knew he was happy as well. He slowly put the necklace in Taemin’s neck.

“Beautiful,” Key told him.

Taemin turned red and looked away.

“Now is your turn! Can you the necklace for me?” Key asked him.

“Umm… of course!” Taemin said nervously.

Taemin took the necklace and put it on Key’s neck. In that instant, he forgot about Minho. (OH NO!) Was he falling for Key?

Taemin looked at him, “It suits you a lot.”

Key laughed, “You’re funny! This necklace is a sign of our friendship. Don’t lose it, please. You know, I will always wear it."

“I won’t lose it! Thank you so much for this lovely present, Key!”

“No problem!” Key winked, “Oh, and be sure to kiss it every night!” Key joked.

“You’re so funny, Key” Taemin laughed.

Both men continued walking until they reached into Taemin’s porch. On the far end of the porch, Minho was there hiding. Key looked around to see if Minho showed up. He then saw him and nodded.

“Taemin, I’ll be right back. I need to call my parents so they can know that I’m okay. I’ll be outside for a while,” Key said.

“Oh, okay. I’ll be waiting for you,” Taemin said

“Thanks, babe!” Key grabbed Taemin’s cheek and kissed it. He wanted to make sure Minho was looking at him.

“Key! Stop fooling around!” Taemin said.

Minho stared angrily at both of them. Taemin went inside his house and suddenly it became quiet. Key told Minho to come out.

“Let’s walk a little,” Key suggested.

Minho nodded and followed.

Key stopped walking and turned around to look at Minho.

“What do you want talk about?” Minho asked.

“What is your relationship with Taemin?”

“What?”

“That’s what I thought. I was just making sure Taemin wasn’t cheating on me.”

“What?” Minho looked confused.

“You heard it. If I may ask, do you like Taemin? I have a feeling that you do.”

“Me? What?” Minho repeated.

“I said, if you like Taemin?” Key yelled.

“I…I…no…I,” Minho said softly.

“Whatever… if you’re scared to admit you like him, then you actually don’t like him.”

Minho looked down. Did he really not like Taemin?

“Anyways, I just want to tell you to get away from him. I’m the jealous type so please don’t cause any problems for him and me. You are problamatic.”

Minho stared at him and then down at his necklace. ‘Are they really dating?’ Minho thought.

“Did you hear me? Leave him alone. He has me now.”

“Why would I listen to you? I can do whatever I want. You don’t tell me what I should or shouldn’t do! I’m leaving now,” Minho said angrily.

“Hey! I’m not done talking to you!” Key yelled.

“What’s going on?” Taemin came out from his house looking confused.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading! :D 

Both men looked at Taemin.