C h a p t e r 1

F L O W E R ♠ B O Y

Chapter 1 is here. Hope you like it.

 

___________

 

 

SEHUN had been staying inside of his room for almost 4 hours now. He didn’t dare to come out because of the cold temperature. Even with two thick blankets wrapped tightly around him is not enough. So he only lied on his bed liked a worm .

“Ahh..It’s boring” He said. Well, who wouldn’t when you trapped yourself inside your room for freaking 4 hours by doing nothing and just lying down on your warm bed.

It had been 10 minutes now and Sehun who was debating himself whether to come out or not from the house earlier finally made a decision and he quickly stood up from his bed, shivering as he was no longer wrapped around the thick blankets.

He made sure that he wore a jacket to warm him up and took his phone and wallet together with him. He told his mother that he will be out before walking out from his house. He decided to go to the nearby park before stopping at the shop that he often go to buy a bubble tea when he want to head back to his home later.

It was a snowy day that day. He arrived at the park and he saw there were at least 13 or less people at there. He walks towards the swings and sat on one of the four swings. He looked around while letting out a hot breath against his both palms to make its warmed. Mostly of the people there were kids. They were playing a ‘throwing snowballs’ game to each other and some of them were making snowman.

Talking about snowman, Sehun suddenly attracted to watch this one guy who was making a snowman together with a little boy. They were playing to each other in the middle of it and laughing in happiness.

He smiled. He focused on the laughing young adult. Even from a far, he still could see that the boy’s cheeks were tinted of pink color due to the coldness. Suddenly, he laughed.

He laughed because after staring at the boy for a while, he found him pretty.

“I’m weird for thinking that a guy looked pretty” He mumbles to himself and a smile crept on his face.

“But he is pretty”

After staying like that for around 20 minutes, he decided that he needed to get back home. He stood up from the swing and took a glance of the guy again. His smile had have never disappeared from his face after he saw the pretty guy.

When he already started walking away from the park, the guy was watching him and smile widely. He was watching at Sehun until he was out from his sight.

“LUHAN hyung! What are you looking at?” The little boy asked as Luhan turned around and looked down at him.

“Nothing. Now, let’s continue making this snowman shall we?” He said, smiling brightly at the little boy who was now giggling happily and started to digs more snow.

Once Sehun arrived at his house, he suddenly remembered about something.

He forgot to buy bubble tea.

 

_____________

 

E n d   O f   C h a p t e r  1 .

 

______________

 

I’m sorry because it was short. But next chapter, it will be a little longer. (hopefully T_T) Anyway, thanks so much to anyone who was reading this crap. ;;